Subject: [USA] [NYC] [MIDTOWN] – PRIVATE HOTTIES - RACHEL
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 17-11-2023 10:20. 
batman108
Erotic Emperor

UID 117297
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2918
Posts 421
Karma 2873
Acceptance 907
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 31-8-2017 05:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA] [NYC] [MIDTOWN] – PRIVATE HOTTIES - RACHEL

Thread Subject: [USA] [NYC] [MIDTOWN] – PRIVATE HOTTIES - RACHEL
 Date & Time of Session: Monday August 28, 2017 @ 4pm
 Name: Rachel
 Link: privatehotties.com
 Agent: Kim
 Nationality & Language: Chinese/Mandarin/Cantonese
 Face: 4/5, cute face like GND.
 Body: 4/5, she has a nice body, small frame, lacking in the ass area but her tits compensated for it.
 Skill: 4/5, She knows A to Z and something new too.
 Service: 4/5, Rachel was able to deliver a solid sexy hour.
 GFE: 5/5, Rachel is all about GFE and more.
 PSE: 4/5, Rachel has plenty of naughty words making the session awesome.
 Price & Session Length: 280 per hour.
 Repeat: Yes!!!

I decided to visit PH after a short break in NYC.  Texted MMS and was given a list of names, I decided on Rachel after reading many positive reviews.  MMS greeted me as I enter the door,
made some small talks and she showed me the room where Rachel was waiting for me. 

Once inside, Rachel jumped on me, greeted me with a nice long slow wet DFKs while at the same time I was feeling her ass.  Her ass was not big but her tits compensated for it.  She was wearing a
white see thru bra and panties and accented by killer stripper shoes.  I love stripper shoes.  We continued to DFK, feeling and touching each other.  My LB was getting lots of HJ actions which was at
attention already.  We undressed and when she revealed her body, I was excited to see a nice slim body with big tits.  I immediate sucked and licked on those puppies which caused sexy moans from her.  Rachel said suck it harder as she was playing with her LS.  She was getting wet, as prove, she showed it me with a sexy smile, biting her lips.  OMG!!!  We rushed to the shower room and forget the table shower.  I usually take the table shower and partake the nuru experience but not this time.  At the shower, Rachel did some out of this world BBBJ with plenty of swirls, twisting and HJ
actions.  I really cannot control myself and shot a huge load into her mouth and more on her face and hair.  Rachel continued sucking on my LB and draining it.  My legs almost give out, lucky to the
walls, I was able to hold on for my dear life.  A little more clean up followed by wipe down and off to the room.

Rachel didn’t waste any time and started on a cat bath which was followed by rimming my hole.  I find it sensual and tingling to my senses.  My LB was once again excited and standing attention. 
Rachel noticed it with a hungry mouth.  She swallowed it without any hesitance and continued to BLS my LB for good 10 minutes.  She was spitting on it making wet and slippery, making dirty sexy
moans and talks.  I needed to take a break and went to DATY which was wet and fresh.  LS was all shaved, yummy.  Rachel was very into the DATY as her fingers were rubbing her LS, making her
more intense which she let out a loud scream of O.  She curled up her legs, almost chocking me to death, and continued rubbing her LS with my tongue.  Rachel composed herself and went after my
LB like a hungry tiger.  She capped me and started to rock and roll on CW.  She was tight with good LS suctions.  We continued to RCW, missionary and shoot her at doggy.  I collapsed on the bed as Rachel massage my LB as juice continue to flow out of it.  That is what I called skill and over the top.  Rachel did an excellent clean up with hot towels.  we cuddled and talk until out time was over.

I will continue see other girls at private hotties.  This place always and constantly provide fresh young girls.  The girls you see are real and accurate on the website.  MMS is friendly and top of her game in customer service.  She keeps the place clean and fresh.  As for Rachel, she is cute and fun, very comfortable to have a conversion since we spoke in Cantonese and English. 

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
calvinjin   30-9-2018 05:34  Acceptance  +1   
chelsea10010   10-9-2017 20:55  Karma  +1   Good karma
hkpunter999   1-9-2017 19:02  Karma  +5   
aurufc   31-8-2017 15:43  Karma  +5   nice. What a rack and who doesn't love stripper shoes!! lol
jeffzeke   31-8-2017 10:54  Karma  +6   good price for NYC!
kingstada   31-8-2017 10:34  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
blast77   31-8-2017 09:53  Karma  +5   Wow great punt
joey88   31-8-2017 09:38  Karma  +5   Thanks
jake.houston   31-8-2017 09:05  Karma  +10   Sounds like fun!
obe   31-8-2017 08:27  Karma  +10   Excellent