Date & Time of Session: 8/16/17
Name: Icka
Nationality & Language: Malaysian, spoke very good English
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 B cup, trimmed - but not shaved - pussy
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: about 2000HK$ (with discount for second girl)
Repeat: DEFINATELY!

This was my first visito to Rio Spa Macau.
I left a detailed report about how the spa is here: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=62724
And the first girl I had that evening here: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=62738

After a while with nice thigh massages (this is something you should really try, basicly a HJ without happy ending, but it gets you in the mood and going for more I decided to try another girl. It was already passed midnight and I asked one of the attendants when the next lineup would be. He said a lot of girls are in the rooms for now, but he would get me semi private one upstairs (the area where you go to the rooms). About two other guys had the same idea no problem. I usually would have asked the Manager if a girls speaks English, but Icka really stood out. From all the girls she was the only one looking at me and smiling. So I took the chance and I wasn't disappointed. She spoke really good English and had a fun nature. She offered the bath right way and it was fantastic: full body to body, cat bath, rim job, BBBJ whole package. And really good at it. She even encouraged touching of boobs and LS. The whole time during cat bath and showering she played with LB. 5/5 for for this part. The second part didn't disappoint either. We were off ot the bed and she pulled the condom offer. A littl mor CBJ and then cowboy. She really enjoyed it or was a very good actor, but it was a fantastic ride. She played with her pussy the whole time while fucking, so this was a nice eye candy. After we layed there and had a really fund conversation yet.

Icka was probaly one of my best experiences overall. I couldn't recommend her enough! Not just really skilled, but a great person to be around and have fun!

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   4-9-2017 10:13  Karma  +6   good info!
MothToAFlame   31-8-2017 03:41  Karma  +5   Excellent
Kortaro   30-8-2017 07:40  Karma  +4