Acceptance 144
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-7-2014
Status Offline
Post at 24-8-2017 00:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
A Pleasant Surprise and Session

Date & Time of Session: 22 August 2017
Location: Sheung Wan (you'll get the location if you make a booking, it's close to Kam Bong)
Link: http://go141.com/en/A44496-SW-Massage-KiKi.html?ref=Search(region,building)
Name: Ki Ki
Nationality & Language: Chinese (mandarin & cantonese)
Face: 4.5/5    (don't bother looking at the DB pic or wechat, none of those are real. The real person is much better I swear)
Body:  4/5   
GFE: 3/5 (no lip kiss at all, but it was pretty sensual)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price:  600 + 200 for clothes off
Repeat: Maybe

This is my first time actually making a booking for some massage. I was never attracted to it before tbh, tried once or twice and decided that I liked walkups better. Maybe the typhoon or work stress got the better of me and hence decided to take the plunge.

Forgive my rant, here goes the real report:
Made the booking through wechat, the number listed in the website is her own personal number. You can decide how to contact her through that. Once I arrived at the indicated street I texted her again and get the exact building and unit number. What surprised me the most was that it was a normal building with some offices inside 0.o

Upon entering the place, I was greeted with another surprise as i found her to be really pretty (MCOT). She was wearing a nice evening mini black dress which could easily go through a fine dining restaurant. Nothing special with the pre-massage process as she guided me on how to use the shower and stuff (they have shower inside the room), something like Serenity.

The massage was one of the best I'd say, not too strong, but not weak either. I can definitely feel her strength and pain which was a pleasant surprise as I wasn't expecting much on this part. She really worked parts of my body which are stiff and not feeling well. Seemed like she received training before on this. Another positive point was the fact that she actually massaged me for almost an hour (I looked at the clock, she didn't cut corners at all). I'd say I actually enjoyed the dry massage more than the oil, but both were pretty good in their own ways.

Comes the tease and flip, she asked for 200 for clothes off and I was  too horny to think further and hence agreed to it. I was rewarded with a nice pair of B cups and your GND body which wasn't really toned, but not much fat either. Combine that with her looks, I was basically mesmerized. Her teasing package includes the catbath and she actually went ahead to put her body on top of mine and kissed around the neck and ear area. The way she conducted herself during this part of the session is pretty damn sensual and I enjoyed every bit of it. And once again, the work stress got to me and it took damn long for me to finish; but she was so dedicated to help me finish and won't even let me help her at all (again, plus point for this). Finally and she told me to shower.

All in all it was pretty pricey, but considering what I get I didn't regret anything. In fact I'm considering to hit her up if none of my regulars are back to HK in the near future. I'd say it's pretty darn worth it (mind you, I'm the guy who'd rather spend 800 for 2 sessions of walk ups rather than a single shot of massage. So this is a pretty high praise coming from me).

To all the bros who are going to hit her up, please treat her well!

P.s. no pictures as i totally forgot to ask about it, was rushing home out of concerns on the typhoon signal being enacted. I'll ask next time for sure.

Recent Ratings
fktingle   2-9-2017 18:04  Karma  +3   nicely done mate, she sounds delicious
mchk   25-8-2017 13:03  Karma  +3   
Mister   24-8-2017 20:24  Karma  +4   Original
56kicks   24-8-2017 15:42  Karma  +3   Well written! Thanks
Permy   24-8-2017 01:46  Karma  +3   Brave man
robwong
Kinky King

UID 156857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1622
Posts 265