Reading Access 30
Registered 30-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 23-8-2017 02:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Serenity Spa

Date & Time of Session:  July 2017 - mid-afternoon
Name:  Serenity Spa - Unknown WG
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, No english.
Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 1000, 60min
Repeat: Already have but she wasn't there.

Another short post.

Went to serenity spa mainly to check it out. First spa to go to in TST and had lots of ads everywhere.

Easy to find and get to. Short walk from the kowloon park mtr exit.

Walked in and a very cute little spinner girl opened the door. Mamasan took over from there and directed me to room - which was nothing fancy but quite adequate. They have a 'vege massage' price list on the door but then quoted the real list from mamasan. Agreed to the bodyside, happy ending 60min for $1000. Mamasan then directed the original girl in - asked if she was ok - hell yeh. And off we go.

Showered. Dried. Then onto bed. Surprisingly good massage from such a tiny girl. Fully naked throughout. Constantly grabbing her which she seemed to like giggling throughout. Then the bodyside flip and . Wish I had got her WeChat since I didn't see her my next visit and would live to fuck that.

Repeat visit was also quite good though. Older girl with a more average 30sih body. But really good massage and good attitude Nothing like the first girl though.

Will try again sometime and see what sort of girls are there. Maybe more a hit and miss sort of place with the looks. Worth a try if you like a good massage along with the .

Recent Ratings
yxz11   4-9-2017 02:09  Karma  +2   I thought serenity spa has closed down
p0ison   23-8-2017 12:45  Karma  +3   Thanks. did you have to spend 1k on the repeat as well?