Acceptance 24
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2017 13:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
BoBo Hing Loong

Date & Time of Session: Evening 11/08/17
Location: 6/F, Hing Loong Bldg., 6 Wing Lok St. (her listing is gone at the time of writing)
Name: BoBo
Link: N/A
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
Price: $600
Repeat: Yes

Had visited BoBo about a week about but had been too busy to type up a report until now.
Having read a couple of reports on BoBo, I decided to try her out myself after I managed to get off work early on a Friday.  It was about 8pm in the evening and Hing Loong was surprisingly quiet that evening, so I managed to take the lift up to the 6/F alone.  My backup was Lily, should BoBo be unavailable.
After I got to the 6/F, I was happy to see that BoBo was available, a quick ring of her door and a couple of seconds later (I assume she was getting dressed) she opened the door.  At first, I was a bit disappointed at her face as it wasn’t as I expected; her face is a bit squarer than what I had imagined.  By no means is she bad looking however, and once I was inside her room I began to undress, anticipating the quality service everyone else have been writing about.
I noticed on her wall, she has the same sort of menu as Lily.  Anyway, a quick thorough shower and she went BBBJ on me, which I must say is quite good with good suction.  She then focused on my balls and when she was sucking on them, it was heaven for me.  She knew the right amount of suction and caressed my balls and my shaft with her tongue.  I think for a BBBJ session alone with her is worth the money.

After an enjoyable session of BBBJ, which she allowed me to DATY as well, she pulled out a condom and we went mish.  Her LS was okay tight, but it was the way she looked at me and her enthusiasm that makes the session good.  Changed a couple of positions afterwards before I
Overall, I say she’s as enthusiastic and her service is just as good as Lily’s.

Recent Ratings
jimyum   14-8-2017 12:32  Karma  +5   
tbickle76   14-8-2017 04:09  Acceptance  +1   
Freelancer   14-8-2017 00:01  Karma  +4   Favorable
blast77   13-8-2017 22:38  Karma  +4   
calaisien   13-8-2017 16:33  Karma  +4   
LeoCan   13-8-2017 16:23  Acceptance  +5