Karma 401
Acceptance 95
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 7-8-2017 21:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thai Fusion

Location : King Hing 7/F, sorry I dont remember the flat but I'll describe how to get there.
Name : Didn't ask.
Looks : 10/10
Race : Apparently half Thai, half American
Body : Dribblingly good 11/10
Breasts : Fake 36D
Attitude : 6/10, slacker
Tease : 10/10 excellent eye contact.
CBJ : 4/10, too lazy
Skill : 8/10
GFE : 8/10
Damage : $400
Repeat: Maybe not, too many choices in the building.

So these few days I have been craving some action. I just felt like I needed the process of lovemaking rather than ending in a WG. I never really cared much where I So this time I was really looking for a beautiful girl with some skill, which I did get. Therefore I would have gone for a massage if I wanted to just release. Does anyone else get that? They are different experiences altogether.

Anyway, so off I went straight to KH in Mongkok. I went quite early, around 4:30pm, so a lot of girls haven't started work yet. Still I went down from the top as most people do. I knew I wanted some Thai, I always love their attitude.. playful, cute, and young. Top floor was the ever growing Russian population of KH. Magazine model looking like as usual, they talked to me for a bit while they were out having their fags. Tempted as I was, I am not so fond of the smell of smoke on a WG. So down I went to venture on my sacred journey for Thai cuisine.

There were some beautiful SEAs (South East Asians) Thais, Singaporean, Filipinos even. Most SEAs in KH tends to be $400. I always make a mental note in my head about the floor and exact location, I have quite a photographic memory. Mentionable ones included 10th floor,  8th floor, 7th floor, and 5th floor. So I couldn't decide on price as they were all the same, I ended up trying to ask each of them if they shave, but they couldn't understand the simplest English lol which is kinda cute. I ended up going with the girl who understood the most. She is on the 7th floor. As you get out of the elevator, turn left to the two corridors, and take the one on the left and walk all the way in. Her door is the one on the right. You can't miss her, there's usually loud music coming from her room.

She was young, Thai looking but quite pale. Angelic face even though quite a bit of make up. She undressed me which is + points. Now, I am a very sweaty person. She got some tissue and wiped my sweat, so + points for GFE, she has a smile too. However I still had to shower myself which is alright because I can't do anything other than a shower with the temp all the way to the cold end (beyond the wall) sorry for the reference

After my shower, she went into the shower. Which I don't really have any comments about but at least she cleans herself. After she comes out she is in her bra and panties. She said no kissing on the lips, but she was fine in other places and every now and then she would give me a cheeky peck playfully which is cute. She sucked hard on my nipples, teased me very nicely with her tongue then licked my balls. Before she continues, she puts the Johnny on LB with her mouth love it when they do that. Then this is where I get a tiny bit of disappointment because the CBJ session was extremely short, which showed that she was just lazy but that's okay because she made up for it as she stripped slowly. didn't take her bra off until CBJ.  Puts my hands on her breasts, they are big but obviously fake which I have no problem with. Then, only just before beginning the FS does she remove her panties slowly while giving me enticing eye contact. Definitely points +++ for GFE. Oh and cutest thing was she pointed at her shaved pussy, Yes, SHAVED PUSSY, and asked if that's what I meant earlier hahaha, I said yes and laughed.

Fuck session was good, but my stamina was a little too good today. We switched a few positions. Cowgirl to begin, then I sat up as she was cow girling, I kissed her nipples and her neck and ears which she loved. Then we did a little missionary for quite a while. Until she turned over and got me to doggy her. Then I played with her clit as I fucked her from behind. She seemed to really enjoy it though she thinks it's little painful too. She was grabbing hard on the bed. As she said LB is big but she didn't complain like most WGs so I was impressed. She then put a pillow under her belly and asked me to continue, it was excellent. We then switched back to missionary, and bless her my sweat was basically dripping on her. But she didn't complain and wiped my sweat with some tissue + for GFE again. After a while I still hadn't come even if she is that gorgeous, my stamina was holding out today. She asked if we I wanted just a HJ to finish and I asked if it's okay for her to come back on  one last time. Despite being quite tired she agreed, mind you at this point we have been going on for around 30mins. She just got out the lube, got me hard with her hand again, and sat on my, then, even harder LB and started grinding and kissing me everywhere. In the end I said okay, we can switch to HJ. She took the johnny off. She allowed me to play with finger her LA as sucked on my nipples and worked on my LB with some lube.  very soon I

It was overall a good experienced but I've had better and somehow she seemed quite lazy after I , she handed me some tissue and went into the shower. I waited for my turn then she just let me sort myself out while she played on her phone. She redeemed herself a little as she didn't speak to me afterwards even though she was still on her phone. By the way  she speaks mandarin.. i have no idea why but first she boasts to be  half Thai half American. Then she started telling the different languages that she spoke, not in a cute way, but almost like she was full of herself lol.. But then she smiled and wiped my sweat again and even gave me a bottle of water from her fridge. I paid her, said thank you and was on my way out, I really thought she was gonna just sit there but then she got up while looking at her phone and opened the door  like I said though, overall, it was still pleasant.

Recent Ratings
mchk   9-8-2017 16:06  Karma  +3   
Freelancer   9-8-2017 10:36  Karma  +4   Favorable
Mister   8-8-2017 11:23  Karma  +4   Good detailed report. Try for pix
guysty   8-8-2017 04:49  Karma  +2   Nice report
porkchops   8-8-2017 01:58  Karma  +4   Thanks!
LeoCan   8-8-2017 00:55  Karma  +5   
quartz13579   7-8-2017 23:44  Karma  +3