Subject: An excellent massage with a happy ending (Update)
fktingle
Carnal Conqueror

UID 118647
Digest Posts 0
Credits 406
Posts 25
Karma 401
Acceptance 95
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 7-8-2017 19:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
An excellent massage with a happy ending (Update)

Name : Ni
Contact Number : 5409 0928  
Looks : Not my type, but for some she could be 6-7/10
Race : half Chinese/ Thai
Massage : 9/10
General Service : 8/10
Happy Ending : 8/10
GFE : 8/10 (I'll explain)
Damage : $200/40-45mins
Repeat: For me, I'll go back to Lily.

Hey guys, so I am a man of my word. I said I'll try Lily' s trainee, and update you guys, so here it is. For those we didn't read my first post, it was about a good masseuse called Lily, title of the post is the same as this one but without "(update)". For that post please look back at "newbie posts".

I called Lily one afternoon and asked her if her trainee is working and she said yes, but she needed to check what time she would be free. This is because they are both quite busy, sometimes even booked full. So we agreed to a time that I'll arrive and Lily said Ni was going to be busy afterwards so if I can arrive earlier that'll be great, which I did.

(BTW, notice that this time i have put the floor and flat number, theres only B1 and B2, i dont know which way round but left is Lily and Right is Ni.) So I arrived, and entered the crimescene.
First thing I noticed, she is definitely slightly younger, looks a little nicer, not by far but still. The main thing was, since they were both half Thai half Chinese, Lily looked more Chinese, but Ni, definitely the Thai counterpart. Even the name is Thai. She speaks canto too but then she speaks a bit of English. Slightly better than the average Thais that we get.

I go in, and again, expecting the worst but perhaps with some of Lily's skills. First, was the dry massage, she obviously did learn something from Lily, the back massage that she performed with her feet was quite good but there's noticeable difference in skill. Lily was obviously better, but still it was quite good. 

Then it was.... still the dry massage. Then it was finally the dry massage... maybe she was in a hurry as I was her last customer for the day but there didn't seem to be any oil massage. I mean she paid attention and didn't rush anything but there was just no oil massage.

Our favourite part always, the happy ending. We would normally be lucky to go to a massage without FS but to have GFE. She first went into the bathroom and I was pretty sure she was rinsing her mouth, which was odd because I didn't exactly expect a blow job. So she came out, and funny enough, she asks me in broken English, "Kiss? Mouth?", and I was like, hmmm okay then sure. As she was walking over, she laughed and told me that she's shy.  Then, she came over kiss me with tongue, I could taste the mint of the mouthwash. Then she played with my nipples a little, licked them, all the while with one hand oiling up my LB. Her grip motioning up and down repeated on the LB, I close my eyes, and moments later, I

I mean it was good, but definitely didn't get the same service as I did at Lily's and didn't last as long. I say it was roughly 45mins. but then again what I am complaining about, it was a good experience overall, especially when it was also just $200. Next time, I think I'd be going back to Lily's.

Summary:

Lily - not exactly a looker but definitely an excellent masseuse who knows her shit. Very professional and the experience was excellent. Happy Ending was quite ordinary but she got the job done. Time was roughly an hour. Kill was 200.

Ni - better looking and slightly younger. Had skill when it comes to massage although not amazing. She had a very cute personality. At first I thought her name was Annie, but at the end when she gave me her number, I finally understood that she was saying "I, Ni." Happy Ending involved GFE and  you could tell she was trying to please you. Time was just 45mins. Kill was also 200.

[ Last edited by  fktingle at 7-8-2017 19:05 ]

Recent Ratings
mchk   9-8-2017 15:02  Karma  +3   Thanks for the Update!!!
NeverWong   9-8-2017 14:16  Karma  +2   
UncleDad   8-8-2017 21:45  Karma  +4   Thx for update!
professuser   8-8-2017 18:18  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   8-8-2017 11:18  Karma  +4   Good detailed report
michael_love   8-8-2017 10:29  Karma  +1   I had a massage from Lily's trainee weeks ago and she charged me $250, she said she charges higher than Lily
LeoCan   8-8-2017 00:56  Karma  +5   
fktingle
Carnal Conqueror

UID 118647
Digest Posts 0
Credits 406
Posts 25
Karma 401
Acceptance 95
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2017 12:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@michael_love

sorry to hear that bro, sounds like she is charging people different prices.. Which again proves Lily is more worth your while