Acceptance 505
Reading Access 60
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 7-8-2017 13:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
MZ: CLEAN PUSSY #123

Date & Time of Session:  August 2, 2017 23:00
Location: Shenzhen MZ SPA  (nearest Metro station is Luohu 罗湖, C exit point)
Name: Number 123
Nationality & Language: Mando only
Face:  7/10
Body:  9/10 Good and skinny, white skin, tall, but small breast
Skill: 8/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: None
Price & Session Length:  338RMB

Booking was a little hard. She is always busy. You first get the company Wechat and then in their moments you will be able to see their pictures and the QR code is in there for you to add them and do your own booking with them.

Got there and man this place is really a shit hole.
The showers are really really bad. Worst than YK and other places.
Locker boys always try to get you to pay for the clothes inside of giving you the free ones. But just stick with the free ones. Cause this place is not for you to relax or anything. Basically you get there.
1.        the people will ask if you reserved or not. If you did then shower and head up to the room. If you did not reserve then you get to choose rite there on the spot. The lounge is so small that it only fits around 20 people there.
2.        Get up to the room and get down to business and then afterwards time to leave
3.        There are only couple rooms up there on the 4th floor so sometimes you have to wait at night. When I went there at night I didn’t have to wait because I booked 123 and it was already time.
4.         And after the 70 minutes you will be asked to rest downstairs. So if bros are looking for a BBBJ place that can stay overnight then this is not the place.
Got up to the room and waited for 10 minutes. 123 came in and ask me to lay face down. The massage was 0% effort. Just basically scrolled her hands and finger nails all over my body.
Then she went out to get her stuff for the main event. The good thing is that they take off all their clothes. 100% naked. She has a nice body. Tall skinny and white skin. But the sad thing is it also comes along with small tits.
Her face has a lot of pimples so that is why I rated her 7/10 for her face. She doesn’t talk at all. I know how to speak some mando but shes very quite. Doesn’t say anything and she doesn’t know or doesn’t go with the flow. She said I have to ask and tell her what service I want. If I want to play with her pussy I have to ask when I want to play with it. So I felt that was a little annoying.
Started with the normal cat bath and then moved on to bbbj. Balls licking was okay. In the beginning of the bbbj she moved into 69 position so then out all the access you want to ass licking and DATY.
Not long I blew my load in her mouth and was finished with it. She split it out and gave it a couple more good licks and we finished.
Since time was not up yet but I knew she had other customers waiting. So I told her she can leave now and get some rest before the next customer.
Walked back downstairs and showered and left.

This place is really a shit hole.  I see a lot locals here. So it makes it more ghetto. Make sure to check out the wechat and reserve the one you want. DO NOT DO WALK INS. Cause I heard they say 123 the busiest one there.

Read others bros report to get more information.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
skml   28-9-2017 21:48  Karma  +4   
obe   10-8-2017 12:47  Karma  +10   
liveabroad9   9-8-2017 00:46  Karma  +3   Nice.
Mister   8-8-2017 11:03  Karma  +4   Cute girl. Pity the joint is so crummy. Can you recommend a clean place in Luohu with nice girls?
LeoCan   8-8-2017 00:52  Karma  +5   Don't forget raise up the reading access level for the wechat photos. She doesn't want share to everybody!