Reading Access 30
Registered 26-7-2013
Status Offline
Post at 30-7-2017 23:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CC JLM Excellent BJ

Date of visit: 13-07-2017
Name:  CC
Link: http://go141.com/en/A22662-TST-1 ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Sex Appeal: 3/5
Face: 3.5/5 quite cute for her age
Body: 3/5 still soft skin
Estimated age of the girl: mid/late 30s
Service: 4.5/5
Total damage : $600
Repeat: yes!

Sorry for late report since i’ve been travelling around Asia. I was near TST area and decided to try out CC. I haven’t been to HK for 2 years and I’m really excited!! Whatsapped CC and i got a reply within 15-20min. I headed up to JSL and knocked on her door. I walked in and i was quite surprised that she still look fresh and was quite cute for her age.

She helped me get my clothes off and we headed for the shower. She payed attention to my full body when scrubbing (thumbs up for being hygienic).  She asked if i wanted to cap or not and i choose no cap. She started WBBBJ and it was fantastic!! My God! super good way to start my vacation here in HK. I got rock hard and she kept blowing me. I tried very hard not to CIM right there and then.

I headed out myself and dried. She came out and started to lick my entire body. She started to BBBJ again and i was in heaven. I haven’t cummed in a week or so, so it was very hard not to blow. I managed for a good 10min and she asked if i wanted to fuck her. Obviously i waited for so long just so that i can fuck her. She capped my and jump in top. Rode with a few min and i pull her in for DFK. She loved it! Lots of saliva swapping. She asked me do to her mish and i obliged. To this point i was trying so hard not to blow. I pumped her hard like 5 times and wanted to cum asap LOL it was embarrassing. I knew if i continued i would cum right there and asked her to finish with CIM. She smiled and took the cap off and started to increased the BBBJ paste. To be honest i liked the slower tempo more. Occasionally i would feel TINY bit of teeth but no enough to really complain about it.

Within 2-3 min i blew my entire week of cum right in her mouth. I’m totally satisfied. She does have a bit of saggy tit but that is to be expected from her age. Her BJ skills are on par with legendary Abby, Dreamy (YY), Gigi etc.

I will repeat if i have more time.

Recent Ratings
batman108   1-8-2017 12:58  Acceptance  +2   Awesome and thanks
LeoCan   31-7-2017 18:16  Acceptance  +5   
jason90210   31-7-2017 11:10  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report
kuori2   31-7-2017 10:13  Acceptance  +1   Another one to add to my BBBK queen list! thank you!
Freelancer   31-7-2017 09:24  Karma  +4   Favorable
jimyum   31-7-2017 09:20  Karma  +5   Cc does have great bbbj skills
tito007   31-7-2017 05:53  Karma  +2   Original