Flat A. 3/F Far East Mansion
5-6 Middle Road. Tsim Sha Tsui.

Date of Visit: July 21st 2017 3pm-5pm or so
Masseuse: QQ
Face:4/5 especially when smiling
Body:5/5
Skill: 5/5
PSE:4/5 think it will get better on repeat
Price; 800 including tips (90 mins but i was there for close to 2 hrs)

long week so was in need of some relief and was going to be in TST so messaged Charley at Flower Fairy to see if I could book a repeat with the buxotic YoYo, she confirmed and I headed over in the afternoon. I like the location for Flower Fairy, its very easy to get to , literally just up the stairs off the MTR out of the exit for Middle Road and straight into Far East Mansion and up to the 3rd floor.

I get there and Charley greets me with a big hug, and sits me down and gets me some water and we have a chat. She's very talkative, friendly and speaks very good English. While we're chatting, I feel something buxom pushing against my heads and its the lovely little Yoyo. She's very cute and bubbly, petite and one hell of a set of boobs. She gives me a big hug and sits on my lap and gives me a kiss on the cheek. She says she is feeling a little bit sick, and is worried she might not be able to take care of me fully and asks if she can suggest one of her friends to replace her. I'm a little wary at first, but I can see she isn't her normal energetic self and I ask to see who she wants to recommend and she calls for QQ!

A very pretty girl with a very fit looking body comes out and asks in Cantonese if she is good enough for me. She's very cute, her body is banging (ok the boobs aren't as big as Yoyo's, but very few are as big as YoYo's!) , and Yoyo assures me that her service is very good, both massage and part 2 and is telling QQ that I am a VIP client and she needs to look after me...QQ pulls a face and says 'of course!' and I think ok why not...so QQ reaches for my hand and I get up and give Yoyo a goodbye peck on the cheek and follow her to the room.

She leads me to one of the rooms with the Tatami bed and the wooden tub, and helps me get undressed, she's being very polite and folding my clothes nicely, and asking me how come I speak Cantonese, and apologizing for her lack of English. As she helps me undress, she's giggling at my size compared to her, i'm a big lad, and she giggles and asks if all of me is as big, and pulls my pants down to give junior an examination. She seems to like what she says, and ushers me into the shower. I step into the shower, I like the showers at Flower Fairy, they are a good size and the water pressure is good, and there's always a good choice of shampoos and shower gels. She keeps chatting with me while I shower, which is nice, I like the girls who don't immediately vanish once you step into the shower. And I step out and she dries me off, giving junior a good exploration while I give her a fondle and caress through her dress.

I lay down on the bed and she asks me how strong I want my massage, and if there is any  particular area that needs more attention..pausing before saying “except for your dick'...and if there is anywhere she should be gentle. I laugh and tell her I like a strong massage but yes my right shoulder can be a little painful after dislocating it some time ago. She dims the lights slightly, and removes her dress, keeping on a nice black pra and panty combo. And goes to work, she gives a good massage, she works my neck, my back, my shoulders, taking care of my right side, and works her way down my back, giving my spine, my butt, my legs, my thighs everything a very good solid massage. Its a good massage, and we chat while she works, talking about how she likes working at the company, Charley, the other girls, she keeps asking me why I like Yoyo and is just because of her big boobs? But its not done in a bitchy way, but in a fun friendly way.

As the massage continues I realize her bra has been removed as I feel a very lovely set of nipples rolling over my back, and she reaches between my legs and starts working on my sausage and eggs, teasing them until junior is wide awake. She's playing with junior and whispering naughty comments in my ears and giggling when she tries to speak some English, her Chinese comments are quite arousing, her English comments are funny but not very arousing. She gets up and dims the lights further, and asks me to roll over, I do and she removes her panties to reveal a nicely trimmed little sister. She compliments me on junior who has woken up and is standing up and looking around, and starts giggling that she knows why Yoyo likes me! She then starts kissing me on my shins, and slowly works her way up my legs, teasing that perhaps something else is on the menu, and while I can feel her hot breath on junior I dont get to feel those lips, and she continues to kiss her way up me, pausing so her breasts can brush over junior, and continues her way up until I am feasting on those boobies, and my hands are wrapped around her butt, and a finger is stroking the outside of her pussy. She seems to be enjoying that, and with a 'be gentle' whisper, she allows me to slip a finger slowly into her little sister. That seems to trigger something, as I now gind myself being peppered with little pecks all over my face, before she kisses me on the mouth an di feel her tongue breaching my lips and the session heats up further!
She's working junior very well, and giving me directions on what she wants me to do with my finger and I am doing the best I can to keep up! I roll her onto her back, and while I continue to finger her, feast on those bosoms and start kissing my way down to her pussy. She knows where I am going, and when she lifts her mound towards me I know there's going to be something to eat. I begin to kiss and lick at her little sister, and she grabs the back of my head and pulls me in, grinding her mound against my face. The next few minutes pass very happily, I am munching away, and she's breathing heavy and buckling like a bronco, and while I don't think I got her all the way to O-town, she seemed to be enjoying herself and at one point, her thighs are clasped tightly around my head and she's got my hands and her hands on her bosoms, squeezing like a mad man and she's mumbling away to herself and seems to lose herself for a while. She is spasm'ing but she seems to catch herself enjoying the session, and stops herself and lifts my head away. She's all red faced and giggly and tells me that she wants more, but if I keep going, she will be too tired for the rest of the day!

I laugh and take that as a compliment and roll back onto the tatami myself, she grabs some tissues and wipes my face down, then her pussy, before starting to kiss me again while resuming her work on junior. She certainly knows her way around a joystick and has some very good technique, and her handiwork, combined with her kissing me and telling me how powerful I am, leads to me firing away before too long, and she's giggling and complimenting me on how powerful I am, and how much I released. She cleans me up, and lies back down in my arms and we carry on chatting and cuddling. She asks me if she did a good job, and will I revisit, and then of course if she is better than Yoyo, I dont answer that and then she tells me that next time I should try a 4 hand session with her & Yoyo, or her & Sarah (the girl who speaks very good English), she also tells me next time she will be more friendly! (Damn I already liked her!)
We're still chatting when we realise time is up, and she leads me into the shower with her, saying its quicker if we both shower together.  The showers are big but this one as a shower and a wooden tub, and with both of us in the shower its quite intimate, and she's still just as friendly and fun, washing me down, and soaping herself up so she can wash me with her body at one point! She then starts asking if I want to extend my session as junior has woken up again....I tell her I wish I could but have things to do later. She finishes washing me off, and then I step out while she washes herself off properly, she gives me a bit of a show as she showers and then we both help eachother dry off. She's still fun and affectionate, and that continues after I pay her including tips, she gives me another hug and another big kiss, and after helping me dress up, she leads me back to reception.

Charley and Yoyo are waiting in reception, as is Sarah looking as cute as ever with her red hair, and the buxom Fei Fei/Coffee who I had a very good session with before. They all ask me if the session was good, and QQ tells them she enjoyed it! And then starts laughing that she knows I did! This gets Yoyo laughing, who tells me not to forget her! I sit back down with Yoyo on one side, Charley on the other, and Sarah and Fei Fei on the other sofa, while QQ gets me some water and comers back and sits on my lap. And for about 15 minutes we all carry on chatting before, I have to sadly step back out into the real world......

Flower Fairy continues to deliver some of the very best massage in TST & Hong Kong

Still a big fan of YoYo, but QQ is great fun and i intend to revisit and maybe take her up on the offer of a 4 hander or two!

Pics of QQ to show her body from her Wechat, also on the FLower Fairy Wechat

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   28-7-2017 13:25  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
maizerhymes   28-7-2017 04:50  Karma  +2   Next trip, I'm going here. Great review. QQ is my type.
professuser   27-7-2017 22:21  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
twiceAweek   26-7-2017 22:42  Karma  +6   hmmm … sounds interesting
ernieb   26-7-2017 16:32  Karma  +5   Thanks
jimyum   26-7-2017 15:10  Karma  +5   
joey88   26-7-2017 13:14  Karma  +4   Excellent
aurufc   25-7-2017 18:00  Karma  +3   nice review
p0ison   25-7-2017 17:57  Karma  +3   Great report!
alphonzehk   25-7-2017 17:37  Karma  +2   Most interesting. Thank you
mchk   25-7-2017 16:17  Karma  +5   Excellent
MinorInfection   25-7-2017 14:19  Karma  +3   Yep. New fave place in TST. Solid review, brother.
LeoCan   25-7-2017 14:00  Karma  +5   
Imdavid88   25-7-2017 13:58  Acceptance  +1   Nice man sounds like great action over there
Imdavid88
Musky Member

UID 121071
Digest Posts 0
Credits 123
Posts 14
Karma 122
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 20
Registered 29-8-2014
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 25-7-2017 13:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 zbmthethird's post

Wow great write up I've been looking for a nice clean place like this. Would be there any chance you could PM the wechat booking person?
zbmthethird
Throbbing Titan

UID 162680
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3203
Posts 141
Karma 3184
Acceptance 385
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 25-7-2017 20:33  Profile P.M. 
their  wechat is: HEZ55416814

Enjoy
closeup
Musky Member

UID 112880
Digest Posts 0
Credits 105
Posts 26
Karma 104
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 26-7-2017 17:49  Profile P.M. 
qq

could u please check the wechat u have given .. it does not seem to work
zbmthethird
Throbbing Titan

UID 162680
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3203
Posts 141
Karma 3184
Acceptance 385
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 26-7-2017 19:21  Profile P.M. 
HEZ55416914 thats the wechat i have for them

it works for me
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21108
Posts 20495
Karma 20533
Acceptance 11499
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 26-7-2017 21:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 zbmthethird's post

the 2 numbers you gave are different
zbmthethird
Throbbing Titan

UID 162680
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3203
Posts 141
Karma 3184
Acceptance 385
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 26-7-2017 22:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 twiceAweek's post

Apologies, i mixed up the numbers on the first attempt...second one is the one that works for me

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   26-7-2017 22:41  Acceptance  +1   lol