Time : 12 noon
Girl : "the imperial concubine" ( 贵妃)
Venue : guangxin hotel , luohu
GFE : 7.5/10
Body type : mature , a little chubby
Face : 3.5/5
Repeat : no

Hello bros ,

Been some time since I posted , was busy with the routine stuff , was hitting a lot of saunas lately but nothing worth reporting though

Anyway , I knew this girl for a year , when she used to work at YH sauna near shangri -la ,she took a break from work and started freelancing , all this while I never contacted her ,she used to give the the best service at YH sauna , especially her bbbj is amazing , the way she looks at you while sucking on slowly was really a turn on.. in the past few months there were instances when she said she could come to a hotel for rmb 600/ short time , but it never worked out , not because of any particular reason , just maybe the time wasn't right

Few days ago she sent me a wechat saying , that she would start working from 18th , I said I shall come on 22nd , at 12 , to which she gave me a lot of emoticon shit on wechat , Hugs kisses etc etc

On 22nd morning I ask her for the exact address and tell her I will be there at 12 noon and not to keep me waiting , if she was busy let me know in advance
She replied she's available at 12
I reach the place at sharp 11:50am , easy to find , it's inside Guangdong hotel on the 2nd floor , sauna name is Hong Tao club

When I asked for her batch number she said she's 贵妃 , which translated as imperial concubine - fucking corny
She asked me to show that to the manager at the sauna , I presume she was some special masseuse here , she should be as her service was the tops

Entered the sauna , showed the manager whom I wanted , he directed me for shower

The locker boy was a dick ... total disinterest , he just pointed out the locker to me and I had to get all the stuff in , felt a bit irritated
Proceeded for the shower and asked for new robe , to which the locker boy says there aren't any
I pointed out to the discarded new robes in the trash can , and I said I want one of those new ones
He says they will cost you money ... I give him a dirty look and say it's not my first time to a sauna ...
anyway , I was led inside a room , texted her that am here with the room number , she said she would be there in some time as she was doing her make up
After 15 minutes the manager comes and tells me she will come at 1 pm ..
I flared up ... time committed was 12 , the manager apologizes and asks me to rest and he can arrange someone for free foot massage , I decline , rather wait for 40 mins , no problem , my lb did not have any action for 10 days ... so it was just throbbing beneath my drawers , asking me to shut the fuck up and wait

She comes at 12:45 , looking awesome ... I had a hard on in 10 seconds ... grabbed her and started kissing her all over , saying how much I missed her etc etc

She switched off the lights , she was wearing a long black  robe of some sort , she pulled down my shorts , and wrapped her hands around my lb , with her thumb fiddling with the tip of my lb

She kept on teasing it this way for about 7-10 seconds and much to my dismay I came

Fuckkkk , this was unexpected , served me right for not jerking off or serving my lb his usual food ...

I was embarrassed , and she was surprised .. anyway , I said we still have an hour to go , plenty of time for another session

She started pulling up my shorts... I was like ok , maybe we do some foreplay
She was teasing me , showing me her boobs and when I came to suck them she pulled up her bra ... this happened for couple of times , and then she started texting someone on wechat , this went on for like 5 minutes and I asked her to stop it and pulled her down with me
I could sense some resistance on her part when I held her hand and started to slide it under my shorts
She mutters no , no no like a few times , and I said what's the issue ??
She says only one time as per the rules

I said Fuck the rules , We know each other long enough to overlook the rules , also I used to tip her well during Yh days , at least ¥100 after every session

She says , no .. this place cannot

I start getting dressed up and ready to leave and she is not happy with it , she pleads me to stay until the end of session

I said - this is the last time am coming here .. and I leave

Reach the place to change and I see the moron locker boy again ... I just ignore him , finish , opening locker , put on my clothes , then I see this fuck standing with a cup of water on a tray.. for tips of course
I tip him ¥ 2 , did not even wait for his feedback and rushed out
Paid ¥ 338 and rushed back home

The first thing I did after leaving was delete her wechat ( Was out of anger , couldn't help it )

Anyway other bros can try , her service is good but my experience this time was not so good

Recent Ratings
maslow   15-8-2017 01:27  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   26-7-2017 21:19  Karma  +4   Thanks for the heads up - she sounds like a real fu*k monkey. Rules, ruled, and no spontaneity - it's all about the mon ...
Mister   25-7-2017 15:13  Karma  +4   Rules? How would mgt even know?
blast77   24-7-2017 23:42  Karma  +5   Excellent
porkchops   24-7-2017 23:00  Karma  +2   Thanks!
LeoCan   24-7-2017 20:23  Karma  +5   
obe   24-7-2017 16:16  Karma  +10   Thanks

My penis is very polite , always stands up so that a woman has a place to sit
incubus
Carnal Conqueror

UID 114746
Digest Posts 0
Credits 379
Posts 27
Karma 378
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 28-7-2017 13:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 incubus's post

@hotjac , Mister , I think so too.. surprising fact was that her attitude changed so much, she used to be the best blow in Yh sauna , now acts pricey ..
not sure if my time wasn't right .. would never find out though deleted her contacts now ..

My penis is very polite , always stands up so that a woman has a place to sit