Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 19-7-2017 13:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Belle Spa in Wan Chai classic R&T

Date & Time of Session: July 18th 2017 7:30pm
Location:http://go141.com/en/A44258-WC-SP ... ref=Search(language,region)
name: NOT SUKI!     (check the advert, keep scrolling down, she is the girl in the pink one piece dress).
Nationality & Language: PRC, mandarin  (not a word of Canto or English)
Age: not sure 25-35?  No firmness in the boobs so maybe 30's.
Face:  5.5/10    plain jane, just average.
Body:  5/10  A bit toooo Skinny.
GFE: 0/10    She looked bored.
Skill: Part 1: 6/10, Part 2: 4/10
Price:  800hkd for 60 minutes (original price $500 but upsold body massage for $300).
Repeat: No way.  Not for $500, not for $388, not for $188.

In my mind I was thinking from a marketing perspective, that whichever place I choose today, will LOVE my company!  Who wants to make a special trip to the spa in this absolutely wet and miserable weather?!  I had a feeling places would be empty, pretty ladies would be sitting around twiddling their thumbs, and me walking in, would be wonderful news and with that would give me the benefit of extra special care.  How grateful these lovely ladies will be for my business tonight!

Boy was I wrong.

In wechat booked an apt with Suki for 7:30pm.  I liked Suki from the 141 website and I SPECIFICALLY ASKED, “Who is available tonight??” I was given 4 names: two Chinese, Joanne, and Suki.

So I went with Suki and the appt was confirmed.

When I walk in, they think I’m some dude off the street.  Who the fuck is strolling around in this fucking weather and decides to just walk in!??!   It feels like a friggin Typhoon!

There’s only 3 girls in the lobby, none of them are suki. I’m showing them the wechat conversation and asking for Suki and they have no damn clue what I’m saying.

They keep saying in mandarin, “You want a massage?” Two of the ladies are talking to me, both are average plain janes.  Ugh.  No Suki.  Fuck me.  All they can do is type in a translator that pops up, “Oil massage?”

Jesus, what was the point of having a wechat conversation, and even when I reference the wechat they are just impossible to talk to.  Not even 1 word of English and on the 141 site it says “English” on their advertisement and foreigners welcome.  I realize many of them say English but they don’t speak English, but usually a tiny bit of English is all I need and then a little bit of Canto and we are good to go.

Here, they don’t speak a word of English and not a word of Cantonese.  I’ve lived here a few years and I don’t know much Canto, but there are a few words I use on a semi-regular basis, and EVERYONE who’s local knows EXACTLY what I’m saying. Not these 2 ladies, it took me 5 minutes literally to ask where’s the toilet.  

Ugh.  So Painful.  

I referenced the wechat again to make sure we were 60 minutes @ $500hkd.  At least we agreed on that.  

Off to the shower in the room, a bit moldy.  Poor drainage, the water level was rising quickly, took me forever to figure out how to get hot water.

The lady I picked was very skinny, plain face, in a pink one piece dress.  At least she wasn’t ugly.  The massage began and she had good pressure.  Chinese a little rough dry massage style.  Some guys are into that, I’m ok with it, she knows it pretty well.  Annoyingly she spent an inordinate amount of time jabbing her sharp elbows into my ass cheeks.  I guess my gluts need a massage but they don’t need that much of a massage and this is definitely not a turn on.

During the massage the shower light is blaring into my eyes and I had to ask her a couple times to turn off the friggin light.  Even with my eyes closed it was piercing into my brain.

20+ minutes in she asks for body massage.  Well I thought, FINALLY, maybe we can salvage this horrible experience, she’s gonna get naked!   In all my years whenever a woman has asked me if she can take off her clothes, the answer has NEVER been NO.  The answer is ALWAYS YES, doesn't matter the cost.  The cost in this case was $300 for a total of $800, damn my weakness for wanting a woman to rub her naked body across mine, it’s my kryptonite, I really can never say no.

Unfortunately, she simply pushes her top down a few inches to let her breasts out.  Surprisingly decent size for such a skinny woman, they were a large A cup or a small B cup size.  Very soft.  BUT that’s it!  The dress never comes off!!!  She just removed the bra and pushed down the dress a little.

For the next 5 minutes her breasts rubbed up against my anus, a little around my back and finish.

The couple times I tried to hold onto her waist, she was really boney.  Like just skin and bones, all I could feel was a ribcage. Was a bit disturbing.  I’ve held plenty of skinny Chinese girls but none were like this, just skeletal.

And so much for the oil massage as stated in her translator app, the entire massage was dry.  There's not been any flirting, just a plain jane bored lady with an occasional sniffle.

Then the flip, now she grabs oil and begins her work.  She hops up on the back of the table next to my feet, giving me zero access to her, begins her work on LB, she knows what she’s doing but it’s very mechanical.  My arms are just long enough to reach a boob, so I have something to hold onto and focus on while I give LB some time and he finishes .

She did a couple fake moans at the end, but this entire time she’s had a rather bored look on her face.  Even when moaning she looked bored.

This is a classic rub and tug and get the hell out kinda place.  

I take a shower and hop out and there’s 15 minutes left, man she finished early!  Then I remember their website is mainly for 45 minute or 90 minute massages not much for 60.  She was just going by her normal routine.  When I told her to give me a head massage she resisted.  Finally she realized we agreed to 60 minutes and then she gave me a 10 minute head massage which was decent.

Weirdly as I’m getting dressed she stood in the corner of the room looking bored, looking at me, looking at her phone…looking around.  It was so awkward.  No help to get dressed or wait for me outside, instead just making it awkward.  I realized she’s waiting for payment, but seriously is she thinking I’m gonna run out the door so she’s guarding the door or something??  So awkward.

I pay her $800 and got the hell out of there.
I would never go back even at $500, or even at the 45 minute price of $388

Classic lame rub and tug.  This is why I became a HUGE fan of our favorite spa K spa in central.  

I mentioned it in another post, the ambiance, the nice clean rooms and showers, friendly girls, being nicely greeted, girls who are caring for you and giving you that customer service, and even if the girl only speaks mandarin she’ll know a little English and DEFINITELY someone in that place can speak with you if any trouble, and finally if you make an appt with a girl, she’s actually there.  There’s just so much BS with a R&T place, it’s why I was willing to pay $700 @ K and not deal with this.

Ah well, you just don't know until you try.  I’m the adventuring sort, so I’m still going to try one or two of these unknown places, before I head back to Miss reliable, Joy.

Recent Ratings
ernieb   6-9-2017 17:22  Karma  +5   Tough luck
crazygunner   30-8-2017 15:24  Karma  +3   Favorable, thanks for the report!
deric_walsh   24-7-2017 02:19  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
twelve98   20-7-2017 15:32  Karma  +4   thanks for trying so we dont have to
Mister   20-7-2017 08:38  Karma  +5   Hilarious rant ;-D
doghead   20-7-2017 05:59  Karma  +4   Another example of the declining quality of service in these upstairs spas. Thanks for the warnings.
CheeseIsGood   20-7-2017 02:06  Karma  +3   Sorry bro. My rain day experience was fortunately much better.
professuser   19-7-2017 18:28  Acceptance  +1   
zebra   19-7-2017 18:14  Karma  +4   
LeoCan   19-7-2017 14:05  Karma  +5