Font size: S M L
Yoyo & Eva (Friends Four Fun) Yu Chuen Fong

Name:  Yoyo & Eva
Date & Time of Session:  Saturday 16th July
Link: http://go141.com/en/A53033-TST-SPA-FaSinChiBeautySpa.html
Price & Session Length: 60 mins, 1000HKD

Yoyo Age: late 20s to early 30s
Yoyo Face: 3/5 cute, lovely smile
Yoyo Body: 3/5, B cup (-2 as she didnt seem to want me to explore too much or take much off)
Yoyo Skill Part A: Average massage, but nice teasing
Yoyo Skill Part B: put in a long of effort but somehow didnt get the right chemistry with junior downstairs
Yoyo GFE: 3/5, kinda cold feeling, but she is a nice girl with a sweet smile

Eva Age: early 30s to mid 30s
Eva Face: 4/5 sexy, gorgeous eyes
Eva Body: 4/5, B to C cup, beautiful soft skin and a sexy figure (-1 if she was a little slimmer and tighter)
Eva Skill Part A: great soothing massage, and nice teasing
Eva Skill Part B: she is getting better at the HJ part, and apparently getting extra tips from a EXPERT soon... so will look forward to a return)
Eva GFE: 4/5, cheeky and fun. She is able to have a laugh but also able to hold up a decent conversation

gonna keep this quite short, was introduced to a lovely pair of ladies (well i tried Eva before) so she persuaded me to do a 4 hand massage with her friend Yoyo. It was a first time for me having a 4 hand massage and it was quite overwhelming, as coping with 2 lovely hands usually is quite a treat, having 4 was extra nice. Massage was nice and relaxing.... i enjoyed the oil rub a bit more than the dry part... Part B was where it got better. Although i was told Yoyo was new..ii didnt particularly grow attached to her as much as i did with Eva. Eva was a little more on the exciting side, more of a risk taker if you put it that way. She was more willing to explore myself and let me explore, as her clothes were off while Yoyo's stayed on. However i didnt complain too much, as they were both friendly and i was in nice company for a much needed saturday afternoon massage.

Just some pics below of who i think they look like (its only a reference, as i'm not really good at describing ):

Yoyo looks like Koni Lui (similar 7/10)
Eva looks like Mandy Wong (similar 6/10)

[ Last edited by  spunk888 at 17-7-2017 01:11 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
dryice   18-7-2017 20:47  Karma  +6   Spunk, excellent Eva's a special girl.
draggon38   17-7-2017 22:04  Karma  +3   Great!
professuser   17-7-2017 17:14  Acceptance  +1   great experience
mchk   17-7-2017 14:59  Karma  +3   Appreciate the attempt to give us the similar looks pics.
lycon01   17-7-2017 09:14  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
LeoCan   17-7-2017 02:53  Karma  +5