Nationality & Language: Filipino, speaks English
Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 10/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: 2000HKD for 1.5~ Hours

Second stop on the ladyboy express. Poleen is really HK based (not sure about now though, I think she may be going on vacation for a bit), I was lucky that I was able to catch her on her stopover in Manila when she was on her way home. Pictures are a 95% match, only diff is make-up/photoshop to smoothen her face a little. Feminine voice (as far as ladyboys go), slick body, and a great conversational partner. Seriously; we talked about politics, family, life goals, careers - a shitload of topics and it was great talking to her about all of them. Booking a session with her was pretty easy; contacted her on WhatsApp, set a place, time, and rate.

On the day itself, I ran into some shitty traffic and arrived at the place late. Got a room, sent her the details and she called the room to verify that I was there. One thing to note is that she had somewhere to be at around 1PM but was okay with starting a bit late even though it was my fault. She looked like a model when she arrived: sunglasses, a black romper, and high heels. She's already tall enough (probably 5'8 or so) but goddamn her heels made me look like a kid next to her. We both showered before hand so we sat down and chatted a bit. She started by undressing, revealing her black lace lingerie and giving some DFK. Great start to GFE. I went down on her perfect cock (sounds gay but IDGAF, it's got the right balance of girth and length) and she did the same after a while. I asked her to play bottom so she went on top of me for cowgirl and slid my cock into her like a champ. Her gyrating hips had the best movement I've experienced, even better than the WGs back in HK. We switched to mish while I jacked her off. After a while, I finished outside her. We washed up together and continued talking like good friends.

Would I repeat? Hell yes, but honestly I think I came out of this with a new friend (a very hot one at that) so I'm not sure if I actually would. If any other bros are willing to try her out, I'd say it is definitely worth it.

[ Last edited by  Erryday at 11-7-2017 23:45 ]

Recent Ratings
batman108   12-7-2017 23:57  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
ramont   12-7-2017 19:38  Karma  +8   thanks
nyctohkvacation   12-7-2017 10:01  Karma  +5   can you share pics?
stinkyfeet   12-7-2017 00:40  Karma  +4   
Erryday
Lustful Lord

UID 174337
Digest Posts 0
Credits 703
Posts 31
Karma 702
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2017 10:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Some pics from her BP ad since they were requested. She prefers to be discreet about her business so try to keep these pics within the forum.

[ Last edited by  Erryday at 12-7-2017 10:28 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
calaisien   17-8-2017 21:19  Karma  +4   
Paul71   27-7-2017 03:18  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing the pics
nyctohkvacation   13-7-2017 08:19  Karma  +5   thanks for sharing
wingman77   12-7-2017 19:07  Karma  +4   Wow. Thanks for posting the pics. So her rate in the Philippines is the equivalent of 2000 HKD? Isn't that high for the ...