Face:  8/10
Body:  9/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 9/10
PSE: 8/10
Price & Session Length:  90 min 180 EURO
Repeat: Yes probably

Was in Valencia Spain for a short business trip again, lovely little city, great food, nice weather , beautiful teasing girls
Still to be efficient , we just go to have a nice punt at a brothel right?

Have been to Valencia a lot so i know my way around a little. There are many places to punt, more or less with the same prices, and set up.
This time i choose for ...what is in a name club HELP   a nice little club near the train station. Just ring the doorbell and they the mamasan will open up.
She will bring you to a small bar area, offers you a drink and explains what the cost are and what is possible, very nice, no pressure , friendly. Not like in many places these rude uninterested introductions.  

Then she called in the girls one by one, they introduced themselves, gave  a kiss on the cheek and  left , about 10 girls passed by
I choose , Ruby, a Colombian very fit girl, super nice tan and happy smiling .

She took me to  the room, where i could shower alone, well she waited with a towel .
Some nice chit chat on the bed, and she started with CBJ, asked for a BBJ but was not possible, seeing her curves i really wanted to taste them too, so i went down for about 20 minutes for DATY. my god she tasted good, soaking wet pink pussy, really enjoyed. After the 20 minutes DATY , all of sudden she pulled of the rubber and started BBJ    after 5 minutes capped again for some CG , doggy and finished on her beautiful curved culo. She is hot really!

Next day she invited me to join her and her friend at  the beach in Valencia, pity i really didn't have time during the day the next day ... still regret.

attached picture is from here whatsapp:

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
0916jamesb   11-7-2017 09:02  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   8-7-2017 00:49  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
ramont   7-7-2017 20:59  Karma  +6   Que bueño!
hkpunter999   7-7-2017 16:59  Karma  +3   
porkchops   7-7-2017 16:31  Karma  +4   Thanks!