Face:  3.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill:  3/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  SGD 220 for 1 hour
Repeat: Maybe, only for a lack of better options

I was bored and started surfing sgwolves.com and came across Meng Qi's profile. Her photos were irresistibly gorgeous and reviews seem pretty decent so I thought I'd give it a try.

Her hotel was located in an upscale area of Singapore (Orchard/Tanglin). Very responsive over text, and seemingly bubbly. You will need some basic mandarin skills to have a go at her, as she has some rules I later found out. For example, she will only entertain those who look under 45, speaks mandarin, no chit chat and no bargaining. I was excited before showing up, furiously scrolling through her WeChat profile. She has some tit pics and seductive videos, making me all so horny on a weekday evening. She was proud to share that she did a foursome 2M2F and a threesome 1M2F. She had pictures of condoms strewn all over the floor, with a pair of sexy heels lying right at the perfect spot, to which the caption was gloriously exuding her satisfaction from the deed of all deeds.

So the time came and I went up to her room. Before I continue, I have to say my expectations were very high because of the WeChat digest. I expected a flawless big natural titty gorgeous PRC chick, who has a 5/5 service and super sweet voice. I was a little dismayed when she opened the door - but dismayed only with her face. Her photos were definitely better than the person herself. I'd rate the photos 4.5/5 have to shave off 1 point the actual face. Her complexion is not as flawless her photos made her to be. Thankfully, she knew how to set the stage right - the lights were dim and her flaws weren't all that glaring.

So she was having her dinner while I entered the room. And there was some small talk exchanged before she insisted that I take a shower while she finishes her sushi. She walked over to me to undress me, with a hint of bestial desire, as if I was just another sushi to be eaten. Shower was a nonevent, she didn't follow me in as she claimed she already showered before I arrive. Whatever. So when done, I lay on the bed wrapped in my robe. She changed into her sexy outfit (I have no other way to describe it except to provide the photo below), and got onto the bed and crawled towards me. First she started with the nip lick, which was way too aggressive for my liking. I beckoned her to move on. She started licking the area between my ballsack and thigh, forcefully once again. The tongue pressure was intense. Shortly after, she moved on to the ballsacks, cupping them between her lips. Again too aggressive. So I told her let's just get it on. I asked for a CBJ because I wasn't feeling into a BBBJ lest a tooth or two scraped my LB skin, which would be unpleasant. CBJ was normal, nothing fancy. She was confident, but her skills were lacking. I wished I could teach her how it's done, as after all, she's only 23.

After a couple minutes of CBJ, we went into cowgirl. I told her to put her heels on and she obliged. I reached out to grab her tits, and boy, they were soft. 100% fats; 0% silicone. I'm a sucker for soft tits, especially when they are of good size like hers. 36C I believe. Nice soft tits and my hands couldn't get enough of them. I fondled and played those tits while she kept riding me. Then I pushed her down onto the back and continued in mish. Her LS was of good size, and shaven, which is rare for PRC chicks. Loved it. All this while, my hands were still stuck to her tits, squeezing them like stress ball. Oh those nice soft tits. I couldn't hold my load any longer and I asked her if I could cum and continue immediately. During the small talk, I asked if I could shoot twice within the hour, to which she said yes but only if I paid more money. I wasn't gonna pay anymore money for a 3.5 face so I thought, nah. But during the mish, she agreed for me to cum twice. So I blew my load.

Mentally, I was ready to carry on; but physically, my body was not feeling it at all. I thought fuck it and I went to clean up and got dressed. So I asked to take some pics which she agreed. And as I was editing them to remove her face, she sat right next to me, with her chin on my shoulder. She watched me edit the photos for a good 2-3 minutes while bantering about shit, kind of like that GFE a little. When I was done, I took my money and was ready to pay her and leave, half an hour ahead of my time.

I walked towards her and reached for those lovely titties once more. She gave me a seductive look, like she haven't had enough and told me to fuck her again. She lifted her legs up, clasped together, with her LS looking all so welcoming. The feeling came back and I said to her ok but I'm not paying anything more, and she gladly agreed. So I pulled my pants down, put a fresh condom on and started banging her fast and furious. We went over to the sofa for some doggy in heels. There was a mirror right beside the sofa, placed perfectly, and I watched myself bang her in the mirror. That ass to the thighs to the calves to the heels. Oh my fucking god. I flipped her onto her back and continue the banging. 15-20 minutes into that, I blew my load the second time, this time covered in perspiration.

I cleaned up again, put my clothes back on, paid her and left. I was rather satisfied.

[ Last edited by  ieatallhairstuf at 6-7-2017 23:48 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jetsetting2much   15-7-2017 22:11  Karma  +10   K's for rallying the second pop!
pacersfan   12-7-2017 12:45  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   9-7-2017 21:52  Karma  +5   Favorable
obe   9-7-2017 21:44  Karma  +10   Nice
jeffzeke   8-7-2017 13:08  Karma  +6   outstanding!
batman108   8-7-2017 00:59  Karma  +5   awesome and thanks
LeoCan   7-7-2017 15:26  Karma  +5   
twelve98   7-7-2017 15:19  Karma  +5   Excellent
porkchops   7-7-2017 14:57  Karma  +4   Thanks!
jimyum   7-7-2017 13:23  Karma  +5   
Petay_1283   7-7-2017 09:07  Karma  +10   wow
Mister   7-7-2017 08:42  Karma  +6   Bonus shot! Great body
blast77   7-7-2017 05:52  Karma  +5   Great post
theworm   6-7-2017 23:49  Karma  +5   Excellent