Nationality/Language: Half Chinese & Thai
Body: 5/5
Face: 5/5 - Absolutely Stunning. Like a Model
Service: 4/5
Skill: 4/5 she is a well-oiled sex machine all right
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 4/5
Price: 400 Hkd.
Repeat: I came the next day to repeat, but she wasn't in.

So, normally I usually go check out Fuji building in wanchai, but I thought let's try somewhere new. Thankfully my friend new about this place and recommended it to me. He's like check out the girls in Argyle street. They're much hotter and way cheaper than Fuji building, so I'm like hey, there's no harm in checking it out. And you know I'm so glad I did. (BEST THING EVER)

So I walk into the building and there's quite a few bros waiting for the lift. I waited 5 minutes for the lift to come down and went straight to 14th floor. You know top to bottom, check out all the goods before you spend your hard earned money.

So, here I am  on the 14th floor, so I press two doors and I wasn't keen. I knock on the third door and Fern opens the door and I asked how much and she said "400" I was shocked. Had to ask her to repeat what she said bc that was way to cheap. Even if she said 1,000 I would consider paying it because she was just that Damn hot. She had a gorgeous model face, with a 10/10 body. Nice, Big, Round breast. A perky ass with a nicely tattooed back. She was fire!!! i couldn't resist. I would have lived my life in regret if I didn't visit her that day because she was an absolute bargain.

After I stopped drooling... I walk in and she undresses and wow. What a sight it was, I was gobsmacked. We do the usual and shower together. Had a little grope and play before she dried me up and gave me a bareback blowjob. Her cute little face choking on my cock whilst she looked up at me. This lasted for a couple of minutes before she capped me and asked me to fuck her.

Her pussy was tight, so I forced my cock in and began pounding in missionary with her tits bouncing up and down. I was doing her hardcore & after a couple of minutes she pushed me back and told me to slow down. She kept saying you have big cock haha. So I slowed down my pace and began to suck on her tits.

I then stood up & picked her up and fucked her in this position. It was hard and i nearly fell, but my God it was the best feeling ever. Then I threw her back on the bed and fucked her in cowboy & doggy until I cummed.

After I cummed we just layered down panting. We were wrapped around each other and just relaxed for a couple of minutes before she showered me up.

I paid 400 wanted to tip her Big, but there's was a lot more girls on the list that I needed to visit. She doesn't allow pics, however I did get her number. Don't miss out bros, she's only here for another 5 days before she goes back to Thailand. You'll be stupid to miss out on her

Recent Ratings
wingman77   15-7-2017 10:36  Karma  +4   Excellent
jchan   7-7-2017 07:05  Acceptance  +1   
tvj   7-7-2017 06:48  Acceptance  +1   
blast77   7-7-2017 05:44  Karma  +4   Excellent
maxxout   7-7-2017 00:03  Acceptance  +1   Superb
mchk   6-7-2017 20:17  Karma  +4   Nice find!
p0ison   6-7-2017 14:38  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report
hkpunter999   6-7-2017 13:47  Karma  +2   
porkchops   6-7-2017 12:30  Karma  +4   Thanks!
jason90210   6-7-2017 10:46  Acceptance  +1   Great report, will check her you, thank you
Jack_Sparrow   6-7-2017 08:56  Karma  +5   
draggon38   6-7-2017 08:45  Karma  +2   you have her number?