[London] Nathalie Love

Date & Time of Session: May 2017
Name: Nathalie Love
Link: https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=147192
Nationality & Language: Lithuanian - speaks good english
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3.5/5 (DFK, BBBJ, CIM, Uniforms/Clothes)
Price & Session Length: 300 pounds
Repeat: No

This girl is well reviewed on other punting websites. Thought I would give her a try considering the generally positive reviews about her. Her profile pictures are misleading. The pics make you think you are going to visit a skinny hot blonde euro. In reality you meet a tall, large boned size 8-10 blonde euro with a rather strong/harsh looking face and an attitude to match. Saying this though, I was half expecting it because most of the reviews mention that while the pics are her, they are rather misleading.

Nathalie's apartment is located in Fulham, just minutes away from Harrods (like literally around the corner). Unlike many girls that hire out places, she resides in her apartment which is a nice 3 level place. Her pricing therefore reflects this location and apartment. I set up the booking through adultwork and picked out the various bits and pieces that I wanted her to wear throughout the 2 hour session. She was happy to oblige (i'm a stockings and heels man and they must stay on while the girl while i'm fucking and getting BJs).

Her service is top notch and she made me cum 3 times in the 2 hours - all 3 times I made sure I blew deep into her mouth. The service is mechanical - however she is a professional and while it can be mechanical, she knows how to pleasure a man. I didn't really get on with her personality and found her rather boring as a person. After the 3rd time I came, I quickly dressed and left, thanking her kindly.

I probably won't repeat because there are some pretty hot euros in London that I plan on fucking next time.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   7-7-2017 13:41  Karma  +6   harsh big boned euro, will have to pass. thanks for sharing though!
blast77   7-7-2017 05:52  Karma  +4   
solari   6-7-2017 17:55  Karma  +2   Original
LeoCan   6-7-2017 01:21  Karma  +5   
rogell   5-7-2017 21:28  Karma  +1   nice report