Subject: Shenzen - Gold Coast Spa (unexpected HJ)
cwire123
Carnal Conqueror

UID 67408
Digest Posts 0
Credits 243
Posts 13
Karma 242
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-6-2011
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2017 13:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shenzen - Gold Coast Spa (unexpected HJ)

Date & Time of Session: Cannot remember
Location:  2027 Nanhu Rd, RenMin NanLu, Luohu Qu, Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 518000
Nationality & Language: Chinese  
Name: ??
Face:  5/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: dont really remember. (100+100tips?)

So this is a story from a few years ago. My S.O. and I went to the Gold Coast Spa in Shenzen for veg massage, and it was my first time going so I had no idea they offered other services there. We went in, showered, etc, then went into the lounge area where we both took a lounge chair next to each other, and had some food. After chilling a bit, we asked for a foot and thigh massage from one of the staff. A super cute girl came over and took down my number tag, and proceeded to give me a foot massage. After the foot massage, she moved up, and placed my leg over her thigh, and started massaging my thighs under my shorts. 10 minutes into that, she moved a bit higher and touched my balls and LB slightly. I thought it was an accident and didn't pay any attention. She moved her hand up again, and this time massaged the area just above my LB in a circular motion, then traced her thumb down the side of my LB as her hand went back down. I gave her a look, and she looked at me, glanced at my S.O. (who was just reading a magazine and getting her normal massage), then looked back at me and gave me a smirk.

I was like WTF. Is this happening?

Now, at this moment of my life I've already gone for a few punts since my S.O. doesn't like to have sex that much. And i've always been a bit of an exhibitionist. Having the S.O. right next to me without any idea what was going on made it extremely exciting. She definitely couldn't see what was going on cause her view would be hidden by the side of the lounge chair and the table in between us.

So I leaned back and let the girl do her thing.

Time after time, she would massage my inner thighs, then move higher and higher until her thumb would massage the area just above my LB, then trace down the side of my LB with her thumb as she moves back down. After awhile, instead of tracing down the side of LB, she would continue her thumb's circular motion and massage the top of my LB for a few seconds, then continue the circular motion as she massages down the shaft of my LB, then back to massaging my thighs. This gone on for 5-10 minutes again and then instead of doing the circular motions, she took her thumb and index finger and gave me a HJ for a few seconds, then moved back down to my thighs. Another 5-10 minutes, and she moved over to my left, moving my right leg over her thigh.

My S.O. was sitting to my left, so now her view is completely blocked from what was going on, and the girl gave me a look and an even bigger smirk this time. Oh boy.

She repeated the motions as before. Thigh massage, circular motions above LB, tracing down the side of LB. Thigh massage, circular motions above LB, circular motions on head of LB and down the shaft of LB. Thigh massage, thumb and index finger HJ for a few seconds. Then when I had around 10 minutes remaining in the massage, she stopped moving back down to my thigh after the HJ. She grabbed my LB with her hand inside my shorts, and continued circular motions with her thumb on the head of my LB. Then she put my LB in between her index and middle fingers and moved up and down, up and down, then back to circular motions on head of LB. I was trying my best to keep a straight face at this time, and pretended to be reading something on my phone. She saw I couldn't hold it in much longer so she took her hand out, and I saw her take a tissue out of her shirt pocket, and she put it around the head of my LB, then proceeded to do the HJ motion with her index and middle fingers again. 2-3 minutes of this, and I
in her hand and tissue, and she gave me the sexiest look while biting her lower lip. omfg.

That was my most exciting sexual encounter i've ever had. Nothing else has even come close to comparing to that. I wish I could've given her a bigger tip, but I only tipped her 100 otherwise my S.O. would be super suspicious. Afterwards I had to go into the changing room and snag another pair of shorts

[ Last edited by  cwire123 at 30-6-2017 13:39 ]

Recent Ratings
Taiwanlaowai   4-7-2017 18:33  Acceptance  +1   Original
isaacdeweyliu   4-7-2017 16:23  Karma  +4   great!
Mike747   4-7-2017 13:54  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. Thats the way to do it LOL
3QOxqK2Liy0t   2-7-2017 21:40  Acceptance  +1   very thank you
LeoCan   1-7-2017 22:23  Karma  +5   
porkchops   1-7-2017 16:40  Karma  +2   Thanks!
batman108   1-7-2017 03:01  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
bohica   30-6-2017 22:50  Karma  +5   Priceless
UncleDad   30-6-2017 22:37  Karma  +4   Now THAT is fun!
hotjac   30-6-2017 22:28  Karma  +3   EXCELLENT - I've had a few masseuses do some light rubbing with the s.o. present but never that far! :)
orangerange   30-6-2017 21:34  Karma  +3   
modnar   30-6-2017 21:00  Karma  +3   Favorable , all without asking for it / asked for tips ??? you lucky dog
hkpunter999   30-6-2017 20:30  Karma  +5   Great story!!
Mister   30-6-2017 20:15  Karma  +3   Original. How does Gold Coast compare with others in the area in terms of cleanliness?
aurufc   30-6-2017 18:37  Karma  +3   good work fella!
relcom888   30-6-2017 16:16  Karma  +3   
cknc31   30-6-2017 13:42  Karma  +3   
modnar
Kinky King

UID 32817
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1073
Posts 172
Karma 1065
Acceptance 160
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2017 21:05  Profile P.M. 
water cube / SLF

i had similar experience at water cube / SLF , near the lok ma chau.

was with a group of friends on the upstairs when a very cheeky girl would rub under the towels ...

although I might have hinted for service in asking for "shun teiu" , literal meaning , relax thigh  
rather than a foot massage "on gek"....

but i didnt get close to , just got a raging boner , and needed a private room for extra service .... costed me quite a bit on tips afterwards , but then i got full access to boobs and ls over the panties in the private room....
david_r1
Lustful Lord

UID 36288
Digest Posts 0
Credits 549
Posts 83
Karma 544
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 3-7-2017 17:49  Profile P.M. 
o wow, thats similar to my experience at this place that i posted a few months ago

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... ight=%2Bdavid%5C_r1

might in fact be the same girl haha. except i didnt finish but i asked for her wechat instead. I havent had time to revisit her yet.
Could totally relate to ur experience with the evil smirk and everything!
Mike747
Kinky King

UID 194477
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1134
Posts 82
Karma 1126
Acceptance 168
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-5-2017
Location Shenzhen
Status Offline
Post at 4-7-2017 13:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 modnar's post

Its the normal deal in the watercube when you ask for a leg massage.
Its a great tease and makes you horny as fu*k .

One tip, if you go upstairs, tip the girl 200, and she will give a great time.
If you do it "official" via club they will charge you 900 RMB for the happy ending

Cheers