Karma 2752
Acceptance 505
Reading Access 60
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2017 13:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
BUFFET

So SaWan closed down since 3 months ago and now there is not much places to go to find all those hot young looking KTV chicks.
My SaWan contact treated me out to  a KTV in LUWU yesterday night. It was in the heart of LUWU and has a hotel rite next to it.
Date & Time of Session:  Started at 8:00pm

Name:  SO MANY DIFFERENT GIRLS
Nationality & Language: ALL OVER CHINA, some knows how to speak Cantonese but most of them spoke Mandarin.
Face:  Different taste different ratings
Body:  It’s a buffet there.
Skill: All had pretty good attitude
Service: Sits with you to drink for 1.5 hour If you want to take them up to the room you must let them know at the 1 hour mark. And you will get another 30 minutes added to your time.
GFE: The ones I chose were all nice to me and treated me like a king
Price & Session Length:  200 for 1.5 hour to sit with you and drink. Add 200 you will get another 30 minutes added while you FS. Hourly room are 100RMB. Please bring your own bags.
Repeat: Yes, for sure. Prices there are too cheap to not go back.

Started at 8:00pm
Got into the KTV on level 3.  Rooms are a little old fashion but it’s still clean. Not comparable to DanShui KTV rooms.
They reserved a Mid-size room for me which was 1300RMB for everything. That includes all the tip for the ice man and stuff like that. What I usually do in these places are just walk in and order all the beer to reach 1300rmb. (BW was 400 for a dozen plus buy 1 get 1) So then I don’t have to worry about the other problems later. Since I was there with only another person I’m sure it was enough to drink.
Then the rush of girls came in. Each mommy will bring in around 6-10 girls. All you have to do is ask which one can go to the room and which one can’t go to the room. There were around 10 mommies that brought in girls separately. Some were not as great and some were better than a lot of model prices in other high-end KTV. The amount was great. We each chose 4 and our mid-size room didn’t look so roomie afterwards.
Started drinking and playing dice. But my friend had a great idea which was to have all the girls take off their bras. Cause from past experience in SaWan customers are allowed to have girls take off their bra’s. 5 of them took them off cause the person that reserved the room was also there but the rest didn’t because they said they didn’t have much breast. You are allowed to grab and feel up on them. Just don’t go overboard with it.
Around 1 hour mark all of them started asking if we wanted to take them up to the room. Cause the line to get a room is long and they need to ask their mommies to reserve a hotel room for them. I wanted to take 2 of my 4 and they both agreed. My friend only took 1 up. So, it was 1hour and 15minutes in and the rooms were available.  Wanted more time with the 2 girls I was taking up so had no choice but to pay the other 2 the flat fee (200) so they can leave to make more money from other customers.
We all left and went up to the room. The room is a hotel room. But this hotel room is booked for the whole night and provides a place for customers to have FS with the girls from the KTV. The room was NOT CLEAN. I mean you get clean towels. I guess the bed sheets was clean. And you get slippers.
Both took a shower with me but the shower room was too small so it was a fast shower. I wanted WBBBJ in the shower but both of them said the water will mess up their hair, and they said they have a long night ahead. We dried up and got into bed. Both started with the nip lick and both took turns with messing around with LB.

I was really tired from all the punting these couple days but had no choice cause lb was standing strong again. #1 Capped me and we started pounding away. While #2 was giving me a cat bath on my back. Then after 5 minutes of #1 I switch bags and pound #2. But I knew it was going to be hard to cum after drinking and playing everyday. So didn’t want to waste their time and just told them both to take off the bag and take turns giving me a bbbj until I came.

I was really fast. Got back down to the KTV room around 9:50. Paid them both $400 bucks and they left. Then the person that helped me reserve the KTV came back in and ask if I wanted to see more girls. I was eager to check more girls out so I told him HELL YEA! Quickly a bunch of girls came in and I ended up asking another 2 to sit with me. And then my friend also came back down and he choose 1 more. So then we just ended the night when the second batch of girls hours was up.

Bill came in and it was 1278. But we didn’t want to wait anymore so dropped 1300 and left.

So, what’s so good about this place?
You can go there with only 1 or 2 friends if you group is not a big group.
You can also go there with a big group. But then if everybody chooses 2 or 4 then the room gets very very noise.

Girls?
What I saw yesterday, most of the girls are the same type as the ones you will see in Sawan. Fresh off the TRAIN and not much packaging. Very new to this type of job. But doesn’t ask or request much like the highend ktv girls. These girls knows their job is to sit and drink and provide FS to customers if they want to.

KTV location:
This place is in the heart of Shenzhen LUWU. Very close to the train station to get back to HK. I really like it cause I don’t have to travel so far just for a night of KTV fun. And drinking beer is the best selection here. I rather drink beer instead of drinking those fake liquor from the HIGH END KTV places.

Only Problem:
They don’t know how to speak English. So you must either go with somebody that knows how to speak Cantonese or Mandarin.
The KTV rooms are not GRAND like DanShui
The HOTEL ROOMS to FS is also not as grand like DanSHui. But its cleaner than the ALLEY rooms. That’s for sure.
I did ask if I can take the girl I want to my own hotel for FS or ON. But they said no because it will be too dangerous.  

The bill for me came out to be
1300/2= 650
Hotel Room 100
2 girls with FS 400*2=800
4 girls with a flat sitting fee 200*4= 800
650+100+800+800= 2350 for the night. BEER-KTV ROOM- AC- 6 SETS of tits to grab on
You don't have to choose so many girls like my friend and i. You can just go there and choose 1 each. But we both wanted to see what they got and were scared there might not be any left as more and more people came. So we wanted to hold on to more.

I think it was a fair price. Being that it was LUWU and the chicks were young. There are so many selections there. I think around 100 girls running around. Not as much as DS or CP back then but for this price and location I think it’s a deal.

Sorry I don’t have pictures of anything. Didn’t know I was going to do a post for this place. Cause when I walked in I didn’t like the looks from the street view. Thought it was just going to be a waste of time. And the person that reserved the room said she was going to pay for me if I didn’t have fun. But I know its rude to have a lady pay for the bill so we took it back and paid for it ourselves since we both had a great time.

*** C Hing with RA 50 above. Please PM me if you want the contacts. And Im thinking about going back this week during the week day. So if any C-Hing with RA 50 above that wants to join please let me know. ***

[ Last edited by  rwong at 25-6-2017 14:12 ]

Recent Ratings
Abalonelover   30-6-2017 01:35  Karma  +10   Excellent. Can provide me with the WeChat contact please ?
Petay_1283   29-6-2017 23:41  Karma  +8   
cknc31   29-6-2017 01:04  Karma  +3   
obe   27-6-2017 17:57  Karma  +10   
Mikerosoft   27-6-2017 17:02  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. Great info. I must try this place next time.
xooxer   25-6-2017 23:45  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Explorer1   25-6-2017 23:39  Karma  +3   Thank you rwong 8-)
blast77   25-6-2017 22:36  Karma  +5   That's good stuff
GimmeASpa   25-6-2017 22:21  Acceptance  +1   Ohh, man! I would totally join you on this crazy adventure! Just arrived in SZ, working on my RA. Maybe one day I'll be ...
theworm   25-6-2017 22:12  Karma  +5   great intel bro
Mister   25-6-2017 17:04  Karma  +5   Original
Skepti10   25-6-2017 16:44  Karma  +5   great info, pls send me info via PM
Zbf246   25-6-2017 16:35  Karma  +4   Great story
stinkyfeet   25-6-2017 15:32  Karma  +5   Oh, I must know you from the group chat. Wasn't shawan info supposed to be hush hush?
LeoCan   25-6-2017 14:52  Karma  +5   
axxm   25-6-2017 14:28  Acceptance  +1   Nice man, sawan park area also closed now.
liveabroad9   25-6-2017 14:08  Karma  +3   Interesting