Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2017 19:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Russian Ania at Fuji

Date & Time of Session:  16/6/17
Name:  Ania
Nationality : Russian,
Face:  7/10, pretty, looks likes a chubby barbie doll
Body:  7, great tits and ass. She is abit chubby, if she was abit slimmer she would be 10/10
Skill: 8
Service: 6
Price & Session Length: 800 HKD
Repeat: probs not

So time for my monthly punt again, my time favourite time.

Went through the all the Fuji levels nd i must say abit dissapointed with the current Asian rotation. Abit lackluster i must say, theyre abit older/chubbier than the usual crowd.

Anyway, i digress, i showered alone in an average Fuji shower. We started with CBJ with no suction and no eyecontact but it ot the job done; i was hard as a diamond. We started with cowgirl where i could feel her tight pussy. We switched to reverse cowgirl( my favouite position) where i had an amazing view of her tight butt. I tried to sneak a finger in but she playfully said no ;) oh well. Went throught the motions, doggy, mish and finally finished in doggy.

Overall an above average punt and i would say a classic russian punt. Dont come here if you want BBBJ or DFK. But definitely see her in you want a tight hole with nice ass and tits. Shes here for another week lads.

Cheers,
Bill

Recent Ratings
TwistedMirror   21-6-2017 20:55  Karma  +3   
p0ison   20-6-2017 15:41  Karma  +2   Thanks
batman108   20-6-2017 04:46  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
blast77   19-6-2017 12:24  Karma  +4   Excellent