Subject: Katalyn[KH, Mongkok] - Russian and good service!!
p0ison
Lustful Lord

UID 120645
Digest Posts 0
Credits 885
Posts 141
Karma 860
Acceptance 491
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2017 15:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Katalyn[KH, Mongkok] - Russian and good service!!

Date & Time of Session:  15th June 2017, morning   
Location:  KH, 14F 2nd door once you turn left from the lift   
Name:  Katalyn (think she goes by Kata)
Link: NA  
Nationality & Language: Russian, Ok English  
Face:  5/5 (real stunner)   
Body:  5/5 (really tight, she has the smallest boobs I have seen, but I am not a big boob person)
Skill: 4/5   
Service: 4/5   
GFE: 4/5
PSE: NA   
Price:  600 + 100 tips   
Repeat: She mentioned she is going back tomorrow

This report is probably not going to be of much use for other bros, since she is flying back tomorrow, but just wanted to put this down to show the rude / cold russian stereotype is probably not true, at least it has exceptions.  

I reached KH nice and early around 11:30am and was planning to do a leisurely walk all the way down from 14F without bumping into too many other bros. Not to be. 1st door, was hoping to checkout Victoria after reading bro ricefed's report, but she had a wait sign, either she wasn't open for business yet or someone got there before me. Rang the bell to 2nd door determined to walk away and check more doors. But Katalyn opened the door with a smile. She was looking straight into my eyes and doing a sexy dance in her lingerie. I was a sucker for her from the go! Once inside she asked for payment upfront and I thought her attitude might change once I paid (I was fully expecting a cold ruskie) But no, she was in no hurry, asked me to sit on the bed and continued the sexy dance that got me in. Guess I caught her in a great mood. We also chatted for a few minutes before I stripped and went to the shower (alone of course!)

Out of the shower and dried, she did a nice strip tease, dancing and slowly pulling the bra away and asking me to pull down her panties. Fully nude she continued dancing and bending to give me a good view of her ls. She let me kiss n feel her, but stopped me short of DATY. Think the tease helped her, since my LB was already full attention. CBJ was nice with good suction and technique, again no hurry. Followed it up with CG where she expertly rode me slowing down to kiss me on my neck and cheeks and picking up pace again. She went on with it for full 5 mins till I asked her to stop. I didn’t want to yet and wanted to control the pace better. Did Doggie and followed with mish with full access – sucking her tits, rubbing her clit, kissing her cheeks, shoulders and neck till I could hold back no longer and Showered, chatted for a few more minutes before leaving. Think it was the early hour or the fact that she was on the fag end of her trip, she was totally relaxed and happy to chat to the limits of her english knowledge.

Shame then I got to meet her so late, would def have made multiple trips else! Asked her for a pic, she thought long before refusing, but once she made up her mind there was no changing it.

Recent Ratings
TwistedMirror   16-6-2017 23:37  Karma  +3   
hkpunter999   16-6-2017 19:01  Karma  +3   
blast77   15-6-2017 20:11  Karma  +4   Excellent
Gimm
Nookie Newbie

UID 188135
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7
Posts 4
Karma 7
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 16-6-2017 15:25  Profile P.M. 
Good job. I want to put on June 16, the famous Anastasia, I think you should try it

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   16-6-2017 19:22  Acceptance  -1   Iif you're going to post worthless one-liners, please have them make sense!
scalibus
Musky Member

UID 105209
Digest Posts 0
Credits 102
Posts 11
Karma 101
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 20
Registered 7-5-2013
Status Offline
Post at 17-6-2017 17:47  Profile P.M. 
Visited Ana 12/F, One of the new rooms on the right - petite Blonde - Will do a report
Raf
Nookie Newbie

UID 201725
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 2
Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-6-2017
Status Offline
Post at 17-6-2017 18:08  Profile P.M.