Subject: Lily, Hiing Loong - BBBJ, Not Worth the Hype?
curiousfan691
Carnal Conqueror

UID 183460
Digest Posts 0
Credits 268
Posts 22
Karma 267
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-3-2017
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2017 09:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lily, Hiing Loong - BBBJ, Not Worth the Hype?

Thread Subject: Sweet
Date & Time of Session: Weekday in the evening
Name:  Lily
Link: http://go141.com/en/A25226-SW-Massage-Lily.html?ref=Search(region (6/F @ Hing Loong Building, 6A Wing Lok St, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong)
Nationality & Language: Mainland China, Cantonese & Mandarin
Face: 3/5 - very similar to the pics in DB
Body: 4/5 - similar to above, not too skinny or fat, nice natural looking fake tits
Skill: 3.5/5 - nothing extraordinary
Service: 3.5/5 - nothing extraordinary
GFE: 1/5 - N/A
PSE: 3/5 - nothing extraordinary
Price & Session Length: $500/30 mins, BBBJ is +$100, she has the list of prices in English & Chinese in her room like Queen $800, Anal $1500, uniforms +$100, dildo +$200
Repeat: Most likely not

Hi bros, another report here! Decided to make a reservation with Lily since there were a few great reports on her from other bros on these forums. She's in Hing Loong Building which during my visit, had a broken lift, so I had to make my up from the ground floor to her room on the 6th. Nothing Everest-esque, and you do get to see some of the other WGs working on the lower floors as you make your way up. Anyway, make my way up to her room outside her door and she greets me with a smile. She's dressed topless in only a lacey bikini bottom and lets me into the room. The biggest surprise to me was actually her deep voice  guessing she's a heavy smoker but thankfully there's no smoke smell at all in the room (unlike Sweet @ Fuji which I reported few days ago).

Standard procedure, I get naked and we make some chit chat before we start showering. She tells me she's not a local but is from China (forgot which city because I've never heard of it) but has HKID. Said it was her last day working in HK before going back for a week break. She told me about 50% of her customers are foreigners with the oldest being a grandpa in their 70s, and that the older folks are the ones that prefer XM + Dildo services. Anyways, once I'm all soaped up she asks if I want CBJ or BBBJ, which I naturally say BBBJ. I ask if BBBJ is extra, she said $100 more but because it's my first time she lets it pass (good service!). When she wraps her lips around my LB I reach down a bit to play with her tits, they are surprisingly soft for what looks to be fake tits. BJ wise, nothing special, quite toothy actually but it gets the job done and blood flowing downstairs.

On to the bed, we start off in ACG and she is quite loose so it's not really working for me so I ask to switch to doggy. As I start pounding her from behind - she is on the boney side because as I speeding up I make bone-on-bone contact with my pelvic and her
ass bone (not a doctor so I don't know what bone it really is) and actually had to stop because of the pain lol. She tells me that I have a very protracted pelvic bone or something and I need to find a fat girl (wtf lol) otherwise I would have this problem with all the other walk-ups (I didn't). So after this incident, it was hard for me to continue (both because of the awkwardness + pain) and just asked her to make me by HJ.

Throughout the 30mins, she didn't seem very enthusiastic and everything felt a bit rushed since she had another customer after me (she got out during the shower to answer a call and I overheard it). Overall, not the greatest experience (nothing noteworthy good) but understandable, since I'm just one of the hundreds of customers she has to deal with every week and it was her last day before she headed back to China for a week or two holiday.

For those that want to try anal with her, she said she doesn't do it and actually brings in her friend, Bobo who is next door, to do it.

Recent Ratings
blast77   15-6-2017 20:13  Karma  +5   
joey88   15-6-2017 14:46  Karma  +4   Thanks for sharing
calaisien   15-6-2017 14:00  Karma  +4   
porkchops   15-6-2017 12:42  Karma  +4   Thanks!
calaisien
Erotic Emperor

UID 15584
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2704
Posts 636
Karma 2685
Acceptance 387
Reading Access 60
Registered 3-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2017 14:00  Profile P.M.