Font size: S M L
KH 14F Young Victoria

Name: Victoria
Location: MK KH 14th floor Russian corridor first door on left
Looks: 7/10 brunette, dark complexion, very youthful
Nationality: Ukrainian
Body: 9/10. perky B cup, nice firm butt, flat belly, 170cm
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 5/10 very natural moaning, till clenches her legs around me well after finishing
Damage: HKD600
WIR: Yes
Expiration date: she's on day 3 as of June 14

Heading to KH looking for some Ruskies today. It's my first time visiting KH on a weekday, was surprised there's a line of bros waiting for the elevator. Once I got into the routine the crowd was not too bad though.

As if was around 2pm, there were lots of girls just getting ready. I saw lots of open doors with "wait" signs on 14th, 13th, 11th floors, some girls were in street clothes getting ready while some are chatting with each other, none are open for business....there was this one lying full naked with big natural tits on 11th or 12th floor but she seem bitchy so I climbed back to 14th floor after reaching 8th.

There was a blonde and a brunette chatting with each other. I said hi to them and had a hard time deciding as both had awesome bodies, looked around C cups and long legs with flat belly. I ended up choosing the one that seemed less friendly but with a more endowed bust.

Victor collected money up front. Now this is my first time being asked to pay upfront by a Russian so I was a bit alarmed. Showered alone as usual...but once I got out things started getting better and better =)

She started the main act stuffing her nipple into my mouth and putting her butt in my thigh/hands...clit rubbing is allowed and she seems to enjoy it.

The CBJ was average to good but the apple bottom view was to good I couldn't wait to get behind her firm butt. started with mish with her clenching her long legs around my waist.
She really "tenses up" to receive the pounding and her slim waist is great to hang on to for leverage. I could tell this girl enjoys sex and enjoys a good pounding. I tried to convert to standing mish but she was hesistant despite me being able to pick her up with one hand (she's really easy to pick up because everything was so firm...plus the clam-like clenching of the legs) I pounded her hard for about 5 minutes before switching to doggy. Doggy was sooooo tight I was sensing the urge within a minute so we switched back to mish to finish.

Now after punters   the WG would usually carefully help to remove the dom with some tissues right? Well not this girl! She had her arms and legs around me and was clearly immersed in the sensation for a good minute with her eyes closed. I eventually had to jokingly ask her "are you gonna let me go?" to which she replied "it's not me!". Sure...I'm not the one with the dick-trapping clamp

We chatted for a bit after the shower and she said this is her first time to HK and it's her 3rd day. She also told me she's 19...I was shocked at first but soon realized it's true after piecing the experience together (enjoys sex, allows fingering, doesn't care for time, super firm body and perky tits).
)
It is not every day you can bang an enthusiastic Ukrainian teen for 600HKD...so I'm already planning a repeat visit tomorrow

Recent Ratings
porkchops   15-6-2017 12:20  Karma  +2   Thanks!
quartz13579   15-6-2017 10:15  Karma  +3   Wish I'm in HK now.
Mister   15-6-2017 08:52  Karma  +4   Good punt. Get pix for more Ks
blast77   15-6-2017 05:41  Karma  +5   Excellent
hkpunter999   15-6-2017 02:46  Karma  +3   Nice report!
batman108   15-6-2017 01:21  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
derivative
Carnal Conqueror

UID 197585
Digest Posts 0
Credits 205
Posts 71
Karma 202
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2017 02:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
very nice ricefed. what ethnicity are you? do you live and work in HK?

Recent Ratings
Mister   15-6-2017 08:51  Acceptance  -1   Put brief comments in a Rating. Read the Forum Guidelines before posting again!