Karma 1065
Acceptance 160
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2017 18:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TWK / HH - walkup talents

was looking around for some action and notice this little hottie got a shaven haven ( according to pics and ways ) and I just couldnt resist ...

been a while since TKW / HH had any talents so I made some detours to sight see

most specifically Cheung Ning Street ( there are two walkups , no.35 - lots of aunties , some nice aunties , no.11 much younger and spinner , one thai ,one absolutely adorable nubile , like little miss kitty , totally flat chested, but cute spinner , i need to check if she also have a pierced pussy )

anyways getting back to my report .
it was a damn hot day to be doing all this walking , and to find the maze of Wing Fat Street , not ideal , this reminds me of alleys in shenzhen , the entrance is so dingy...

Date & Time of Session:  Saturday 10th June
Location:  TKW - Rm A, 2/F, 13 Wan Fat Street, , Hung Hom, Kowloon
Name:  Jone Han according to other DB , but introduced herself as Lin
Nationality & Language: Thai - pattaya - good english
Face:  8
Body:  6.5 , nice firm round ass , but bit of a tummy , lop sided boobs ( one bigger than the other )
Skill: 6
Service: 8
GFE: 8
PSE: 3
Price & Session Length:  300
Repeat: yes if no other choice , but there are simply too many choices

theres only 2 doors at this address and need to open from a front door ( very discreet , there are some chinese wording on the plain wooden door before you see the pink lights. inside i found only unit A with a sign and press the bell.

first glance she had civvie look ; a cute face , average rack ,and pleasent to chit chat with. she is almost at the end of her first tour to HK (3weeks) and maybe due to location unsure if will return , her job back home is in pattaya happy ending massage

a pretty SOP walk up , nice shower rub down, took the opportunity to rub her LS and behind too , allow free roaming everywhere
LS not shaven but could have been ,very short trim...

dry up and then I begin, i'm into kissing and lucky she is also , got her to stradle me and we locked lips LFK > DFK , kissing hugging , being sensual like, nice GFE

she got me to laydown for CBJ , and catbath , I enjoyed a bit then ask for 69 , i love it when the WG can go handsfree and DT
she indicated to fuck but I wanted more DATY , she couldnt refuse , and get more and more into it, with body withering and exasperated moans , yea, yeah , oh
starting to feel like there is no time limit I just carried on for a while till she orgasms on her clit, making sure she is nice and wet before fucking the brains out of her.

started slow in missionary , not putting it all in, taking in the wonderful feeling of sensual expectations, and the clasp of a squeezing hug when going all in !!! , yeah no feeling quite like when a girl grasp for air from delight.

the moaning is such a turn on when a girl is receptive, the soft squeal of yeah , oh god , drives me to pound her deeper and harder, lifting her legs over the shoulder of unobstructed access.

the headboard is shaking at this point... and she was starting too also. with a big shudder , time for another position, flipped her to her side and carry on thrusting delightfully. damn just writing this report , I'm being turn-on again remembering her cheeky grin and fuck me eyes.

from here on i know its not long until i need to   but definitely not before a fuck feast in doggy, it was an amazing orgasm for both of us , tired and breathless we cuddled for a little while before washing to cool down.

afterwards still some time for chitchat, about this that , her facebook, she looking forward to seeing her family

all in all a bargain for $300 , nice GFE, no clockwatch ( prehaps the quietness of locale ? ) , most work on my side but its fine when WG is receptive.
too bad she is going soon, oh well I got little miss kitty to look forward to

on a side note , vitamin V and C , 4 packs prices in TKW are
V 388
C 488

but no stock .. ?? you can find the pharmacy if there is a pfizer logo in the shop front...

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hotjac   20-6-2017 10:47  Karma  +3   Great experience - thanks for sharing
batman108   14-6-2017 23:12  Karma  +5   awesome and thanks
bohica   14-6-2017 21:51  Karma  +5   Jello shots!!!
blast77   14-6-2017 00:35  Karma  +4   Excellent
stinkyfeet   13-6-2017 23:05  Karma  +8   
ramont   13-6-2017 22:58  Karma  +5   TKW has always been more work for the ROI for me