Subject: HG in Kwun Tong (1st time ever!)
3n3b
Carnal Conqueror

UID 51551
Digest Posts 0
Credits 216
Posts 15
Karma 215
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-6-2017 13:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HG in Kwun Tong (1st time ever!)

Date & Time of Session:  Saturday, 10 June 2017 - 4 pm
Name:  Sasa (or so she says)
Link:  http://go141.com/en/A54198-KT-Ho ... ?ref=Search(region)
Nationality & Language: Mandarin, from Guangzhou
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  600+100 tip, 40 mins
Repeat: No

First time trying honey girl, but knew the process from reading the forum (thank you bros). Called the Agent and asked for A004, got an address and headed there no problem. (kind of a far walk but a nice discrete area so very welcome). The hotel in question was unexpectedly nice (is this the norm?), and called agent again from lobby. Got the room number and headed up with no issues. Knocked on the door and was greeted with a girl that looked nothing like the one from the listing. Was not really surprised, from what I understand B/S is very common with the less reputable agents. BUt i wonder if the
agent has any of the girls listed at all...Anyways, feeling horny went in anyways.

Immediately noticed the smell of smoke in the air. Girl was not exactly MCOT, big rabbit tooth, and on closer look her skin was covered in makeup to hid blemishes, but she was overall a cutie, spoke mando like those taiwanese girls you hear in the dramas. She was tiny, 155, and quite friendly. Helped me take off my clothes and put them on the other bed. She took off hers and found some D-cups, (enhanced) with slight sag. She also had some baby fat, which I didnt mind.

Shower together, and got wbbbj and body rub which was fun. After the shower dried off with what looked like a disposable towel. Don't know if this is the norm for HG? Anyways, to the bed, more bbbj (technique was good) and some DFK, finger in and felt she was very tight (and wet), lotta groping and then she capped LB. No KY, went couple positions, (very compliant) but the fake moans were too much and got a bit annoying, finally   on top.

Showered again and chatted a bit before paying and leaving.  Said she was from GZ and knew how to listen to canto (which would have been nice to know since I had to go on in my broken mandarin up to that point), was on her 2nd day of 7 day visit.

Overall, Sasa was quite bubbly and did everything I asked, but was kind of disappointed for my first HG since it was clearly not the girl in the listing and her figure and face were not really MCOT. But then again, no one forced me to go, and her service and demeanour helped to make it a pleasant experience. Will look forward to trying some other HGs but probably not from this agent. Even though he was responsive, and there was never any wait time, i'd rather fork over more for a reliable agent, like TR, or if there is a good agent in KT please pm my the details! Would welcome any suggestions from bros around 800-1K area (can't really afford to break the bank on 1.3k russians, maybe later).

Recent Ratings
quartz13579   12-6-2017 01:46  Karma  +3   
Mister   11-6-2017 16:42  Karma  +5   Good first report. "i wonder if the agent has any of the girls listed at all": I wonder, too. Refuse the 1st B&S and s ...