Acceptance 24
Reading Access 40
Registered 1-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2017 17:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jordon - Yuki Professional Massage

Date & Time of Session:  Mid May 9pm
Link:  http://go141.com/en/A25223-Jorda ... ?ref=Search(region)
Name:  Yuki
Nationality & Language: Chinese / mandarin
Face:  2/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  580 60+ minutes
Repeat: Yes. If I need a good strong massage

Have some time now to share some of my recent punts. Was wanting a good massage as my back was aching and went on the DB to look for options in Jordon where I stay around. I knew that there were a good representation of massage WG's in foremost building so just focused on that. Messaged 3 of them and got replies from 2 that they had the day off. The other 2 that I did not try (Jo Jo) and (Kitty) have had some good feedback in the past. Yuki replied and said she was available and asked me what time. We confirmed for 9pm and I headed across and made it there 5 min early. There was someone else there so had to wait till around 10 past until I was allowed in. Let me just warn all the bros that she doesn't entirely  look like her pictures in the link but guess that applies to most of the WG's! Some of the reviews give a better representation that she's shorter and a little more solid.
She showered and cleaned me up and then set up the massage table. It's a proper table with a hole for your face as I don't like the massage places where you have to have your head tilted or face in a pillow during the massage.
Started the massage and she has really good strength. I would not say I'm well seasoned when it comes to massage but she was kinda torturing me with the amount of strength and I have to tell her to go a little softer. So if you like a hard massage then I would recommend her. It's a good professional massage (dry) with hand, knees and stepping. It went on for a good hour and she wasn't clock watching at all. She doesn't speak English so I was just trying to get by with my crappy canto which seemed to have done the job. She finished the back with some oil and just started a bit of teasing of my ass, balls and then LB.
After she finished my back I was asked to flip and get into a somewhat awkward position where her knees were under me and my ass was elevated in the air. Finally worked out she was doing a TF to finish me up. Probably not the best option for Yuki as she is not so well endowed. I'm not a big TF fan so this went on for a while before she moved onto a HJ to finish. She showered and washed me up and told me to visit her again to destress.
All in all I would say my best massage experience to date. If you want a good solid massage give Yuki a try.

Recent Ratings
waldo   12-6-2017 11:37  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   10-6-2017 21:13  Karma  +10   Good info--the combo of a good hard massage & decent HJ often appeals.
hkpunter999   10-6-2017 19:15  Karma  +3