Post at 7-6-2017 22:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Singapore] G-cup Joey Misadventures

Date and Time of Session: 7th June, Late Afternoon
Name: Joey + Eve (more on that later)
Face: 3/5 (Joey) 3.5/5 (Eve)
Body: 4/5 (Joey) 4/5 (Eve)
Service: 1.5/5 (Joey) 3.5/5 (Eve)
Price: 100SGD (50 for an hour's usage of the room, 50 for a HJ)
Would I Repeat: No for Joey, Yes for Eve.

I've heard about the much vaunted MILF Joey with her splendid G-Cups so I went and made a booking with her and got a rather prompt response, requesting that I shift back my requested timing by half an hour. Went down to the place and was 5 minutes early. Paid 50 bucks and was led to my room. Spacious, clean enough with a nice bed. Unfortunately, my shower unit was not working so I had to use the common restroom. Not a great start but I remained optimistic. Went back to my room, and this is where I got a little tilted. I was made to wait for about 40 minutes (thank god this didn't eat into my one hour of room usage), before Joey showed up. She started massaging me and I complained that I was kept waiting for so long- apparently her previous client was late, some bullshit story which I didn't pay attention to. Got a decent massage, but 5 minutes in it seems her next client arrived? She had to leave and gave me a replacement masseuse (at this point was I fuming), but this was Eve, a local girl whom I've heard good things about - I was placated.

Got a great massage, Eve felt like a local girl and from her accent she sounded like one. Nice conversation while she massaged me, she's quite strong and skillful, and my back cracked as she stepped on it at the end. Not to worry, Eve isn't heavy at all. She was clad in a tight dress, nice  At this point the massage is coming to an end and I'm bracing myself, and Joey comes back in. Talk about a mood kill.   She asks who I want, and I said I wanted to continue with Eve, but I think she misheard and said I wanted her around. Eve left (I felt bad), and Joey unveiled her massive breasts. Very soft, very nice to hold. I got a HJ that was pretty standard,   pretty quickly as I was in a rush to get to my dinner appointment (I left the place 45 minutes later than I had intended to when booking my slot).

I felt like I had good chemistry with Eve, and was really looking forward to having some fun with her- I'd have paid for FS and all, just to fulfill my desire of doing it with a local WG instead of a PRC one; but Joey had to misunderstand me. I've heard that fellow punters have had the same problem with Joey, except they weren't lucky enough to get Eve as their replacement.

If you're RA20 and above, or have at least shared punting reports here before- I'd be happy to share Joey/Eve's contact details with you. Drop me a PM.

[ Last edited by  rocketlaces at 7-6-2017 22:12 ]

Recent Ratings
hebe   18-6-2017 06:06  Acceptance  +1   
Kingkongstone   10-6-2017 13:48  Acceptance  +1   
lefeu   9-6-2017 07:43  Karma  +5   
blast77   9-6-2017 05:58  Karma  +4   Excellent
Mister   7-6-2017 22:39  Karma  +3   Just point to the girl you want. Works for me - the girls love it ;-p
jimyum   7-6-2017 22:18  Karma  +5   
UncleDad   7-6-2017 22:17  Karma  +4   Hope next session is better!