Nationality & Language: Scottish
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  £130 1hour
Repeat: No

After my horrid experiencing punting in Glasgow, I decide to sample some of the local talent in Edinburgh.  Seeing as I was in the area for work anyway.   I found a good review for Aimily on local Scottish punting forum.  The reviewer made Aimily seem like a good lay so I decided to take the plunge, seeing I was very close to payday anyway.  I called her up and booked an appointment.   I took the train to a stop close to her place and walked the rest of the way.  Called her as I was approaching and she came down to greet.  Aimily was just another girl next door, however she does have a cute smile.  We walked to her apartment, chatted a little then she asked what services I was interested in.  We showered together, I spent the entire time playing with her boobs while she cleaned me.  She giggled the entire time, saying that I looked adorable playing with her boobs and she can't wait till to feel my lips on them.  We towelled of and got to it.  I played and sucked on her boobs for a good few minutes.  She was giggling the entire time, saying that I sure know how to play with her boobs.  I moved down to her muff and started diving in.  She was moaning the entire time, in fact she was so loud I'm surprised that nobody called the cops on us.  Then came the main event I pounded her missionary and surprise, surprise another deadfish....    We switched through a bunch of position and she was like literally as responsive as a deadfish.  What a waste of £130 pounds!  Seems like there is no good talent in Scotland at all!

Recent Ratings
porkchops   4-6-2017 17:52  Karma  +2   Thanks!
sexfiend   4-6-2017 14:47  Acceptance  +1   Maybe third time is the charm ?
hkpunter999   4-6-2017 01:00  Karma  +4   Sorry to hear! Better luck next time!
blast77   4-6-2017 00:17  Karma  +5   When a wg insist on starting mish, that's bad news