Agent: SMS text appointment
Services Overview: Mutual shower, BBBJ, FIV, DFK, FS, massage
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.0/5
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 3/5
Price: $220USD/hr
Repeat: No

Roxie greeted me at the door while wearing a bikini outfit.  I found it hot on her.  She guided me to the bedroom and was smiling and seemed friendly.  I had her get me a drink of water.  When she came back she seemed surprised I was already naked.  I told her I'm an old hat at this hobby.

I was rock hard while were both naked in front of the bathroom mirror rinsing with the mouth wash.  I poked my fully enraged LB against her cheeks down below and I held her from behind while whispering sweet nothings into her ear.  She giggled but I'm certain she only vaguely understood what I was saying.  Her English turned out to be not that good but just enough to get the job done.

Got the typical wash down in the shower.  She tried washed LB thoroughly but I was super sensitive that night and she could only wash a little bit.  I was very hard.  She gave me nice preview in the shower before we exited and dried off.

Main course started with my laying on the edge of the bed and I motioned for her to start a BJ.  She was not clear why I was on the edge of the bed but I want to do my thing where I can do my perverted FIV and FOV while she sucked me off.  I was eventually able to communicate my desires with a lot of hand gestures.  I was very sensitive for the BJ as well and I tried to focus on my attention on my left hand working her hairy pussy.  I was getting too stimulated with the BJ so I motioned for her to start the main event.  She knew I wanted and pulled off to get ready for me.

I was up on the mattress on my knees and made the unmistakable motion for doggy style which she understood right away.  I remember her pussy was tight yet smooth.  One of the more stimulating sugar walls I've been in recently.  She looked good from the back view that seemed to accentuate her curves and hips.  I had my two handed grip her hips to brace against her as I pistoned my rod into her smooth cossetting pussy.  It was feeling so very good for me that night!  I was only at it for about 2 to 3 minutes until she expressed discomfort at my hands gripping her hips I think too hard and making her ticklish.  I smoothly transitioned us to doggy prone (one of my favorites) and railed away with my face mashed up against hers.  The extra stimulation from her ass cheeks against my thighs, her smooth back skin against me and her face pushed up against mine ramped up things quite a bit.  I was going to transition to a different stroke pattern I know of that helps me get the orgasm under control while still staying stiff as a rock -- but it was too late.  I had passed the point of no return so I just thrusted fast and hard then fully gave into my impending orgasm!  I felt the load well up from deep within my balls, felt it make its way down the base of my cock then I just relaxed my entire groin area and gave into it completely and .  I had one of the most intense nuts I've had in a while with like a 15 seconds sustained full orgasm as LB shot out blast after blast after splendid blast!  It was good and kinda I felt  beside myself for a moment.   LB was still have some spasms after the 15 second of the main orgasm.  We both lay there waiting for LB to finish completely as I nuzzled against her face.  LB started to deflate a little and I kissed her gently and thanked her.  I guess being oversensitive does have its advantages with a more powerful O but at the cost of not lasting long!

Finally I peeled myself off of her and plopped down on the bed satisfied after doing a man's job.  I was so relaxed and a bit sleepy. She cleaned up as I lay there in a post-orgasm trance.

When she got back, she found me on my back ready to receive the post sex massage.  The massage wasn't good though.  She didn't have much experience at all the massage was just her dainty fingers on my body.  On top of that, it was way short like 5 minutes.  I know I didn't last long in sex this session but we had 10+ minutes left and we just laid their awkwardly.

It was an alright session because of an intense cum with a nice cushiony kitty.  But her less slender curves than in photos and poor massage mean it will be a one-time for me.  Lack of English skills also detracted from the session and I didn't make much of any connection with her past the sex.  But I do recommend her at least once!  I will put Roxie on my back burner list and there are other girls to try out.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hebe   24-6-2017 21:44  Acceptance  +1   Such a beauty
J1mRob   16-6-2017 05:53  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
JJJ37   4-6-2017 00:37  Karma  +5   boobies
Petay_1283   2-6-2017 10:53  Karma  +8   
porkchops   31-5-2017 19:30  Karma  +4   Thanks!
ltshinysidez   31-5-2017 19:09  Karma  +4   Pics accurate?
lefeu   31-5-2017 13:39  Karma  +6   
obe   31-5-2017 13:39  Karma  +10   Lovely
batman108   30-5-2017 01:16  Karma  +5   Awesome and thanks
UncleDad   29-5-2017 23:00  Karma  +4   Hawt
blast77   29-5-2017 22:14  Karma  +5   
kingstada   29-5-2017 22:00  Karma  +3   Nice now i know what to do when im back in ca
hkpunter999   29-5-2017 18:47  Karma  +4   
stinkyfeet   29-5-2017 18:00  Karma  +8   Check my pm
wupoer
Lustful Lord

UID 61663
Digest Posts 0
Credits 642
Posts 71
Karma 635
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 1-6-2017 15:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@Itshinysidez:  Photos are mostly accurate.  She is slightly less curvy then the photos depict.  But the photos are accurate wwith regard to her petiteness.   With regard to her face, the last two photos are most representative.