Acceptance 41
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-1-2009
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2017 09:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[GERMANY]HAMBURG FKK CLUBS

Hi Guys,

Was recently in Hamburg for work and took the opportunity to visit the following clubs over 4 days. Just doing a quick run down of the 3 venues so that bros can get a heads up. I have taken some screen shots of the venues eventhought you can see the entrances through google maps and will attach them.

FKK Romeo
ATMOS Sauna Club
The Babylon

The entrance fees are all very similar about Euro 60 for entry. Inside for 30 minutes with the girls for one shot is about Euro 60 to 70. Of course with additional request the cost can go up.

FKK Romeo
First place we visited was FKK which is out of the city. We took a taxi and cost us approximately Euro from the centre of the city. The taxi ride was approximately 30 min. We arrived at about 6pm in the evening on a Sunday. The place looks deserted from the outside. The building also was not altogether impressive. This is the pix with a tree slightly blocking the establishment. We finally walked in by the side and buzz to enter. Was informed that they only had 6 girls for the day but more will come later. Had a short discussion and looking at the outside was unsure and decided to head to ATMOS. We got them to call us a cab and when out to wait for a taxi.

Overall we would not recommend this place if you only have time for one visit to a FKK club.

ATMOS Sauna Club
While it was the same side of town, the drive as another 30m minutes away and it took a taxi ride of about 25 min on the highway. This place is situated within something like an industrial estate. Place was relatively new and well maintain. On entry we paid up and got our bathrobes and slippers. Headed to the changing rooms did our stuff and got showed around by one of the girls as this was our first time there. Had all the stuff required as can be seen from their website. Was informed that there were about 25 girls working currently. This was about 7pm and they expect more later. We stayed a total of 4 hours with some of the guys going for second round. Food was decent but we all agreed that quite a few of the girls did not seem interested in 3 Chinese guys. I myself did have some time with a German girls but the punt was some months ago in April and I cannot even recall her face now.

Overall the place is nice and comfortable. As stared the girls were not the most friendly but the place is professionally run. Not a bad place to visit if you have time.

The Babylon
We headed there on the last day before our departure to the airport. This venue is in the city and it took a taxi ride of about 15 min and it cost us about Euro 20. As per pix attached it is in a converted warehouse with all the trimmings as in most FKKs with an outside area. We arrived at 2pm in the afternoon on a weekday so we were literally one of the first ones there. At that time there was already about 20 girls. We found them to be very friendly and I must say we enjoyed ourselves. The highlights of the girls for me was a Romanian girl who accosted me and we chat before going to the room. She wanted Euro 70 for our time together. I countered with Euro 100 for our time and she said we can do anything I wanted for 1 hour. Will not go into details but I can say that anal was involved.

After finishing and taking a rest between eating noticed that one of the bros had time with a black female who was very pretty. Had a discussion with her and found that she was half nigerian and half american leaving close to Frankfurt. Could not help myself and took some time with her. Was a great punt which cost me Euro 80.

Bros voted that this place is the best of the lot and for other brothers visiting and do not have the time, safe your money and just go to Babylon.

I hope info is useful.

Will try to load the pix below.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
SKBR   2-7-2017 14:00  Karma  +2   Favorable
miketk   4-6-2017 22:40  Karma  +3   In my list next trip to Germany!
BigBeef   29-5-2017 14:43  Karma  +3   
pushkin13   28-5-2017 09:03  Acceptance  +3   Stinkyfeet: what the problem with Chinese men going to an FKK Club? Alan!: thanks for your report! :) :)
test74   27-5-2017 06:38  Karma  +2   
batman108   27-5-2017 00:26  Acceptance  +5   awesome and thanks
mikeo90   26-5-2017 23:41  Karma  +10   Thanks for the report
xiaodidi   24-5-2017 10:48  Karma  +4   Favorable
Petay_1283   24-5-2017 08:57  Karma  +10   Excellent
Skepti10   24-5-2017 00:34  Karma  +5   Excellent
xooxer   24-5-2017 00:01  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
UncleDad   23-5-2017 19:13  Karma  +4   Thanks for reporting!
Dr.A   23-5-2017 16:36  Karma  +2   wow Hamburg is more expensive than Frankfurt....
cknc31   23-5-2017 16:13  Karma  +2   
stinkyfeet   23-5-2017 14:41  Karma  +5   Joke time: a chinese guy, a hk guy, and a taiwan guy walk into a german fkk........
porkchops   23-5-2017 14:24  Karma  +4   Thanks!
jimyum   23-5-2017 11:12  Karma  +5   
kingstada   23-5-2017 10:27  Acceptance  +3   nice!
laseracronym   23-5-2017 10:24  Karma  +3