Acceptance 547
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2017 14:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KP Pressure - An Oldie but a Goodie ! RIMJOB BBBJ

Name: Kelly
Looks: 6/10 very average face,good body and nice soft tits, she said she did Yoga
Body: 7/10. All natural, good for her age but not a young pup
GFE: 7/10 Not so much a GFE as much as just pampering
PSE: 8/10 Once again, not PSE per se but one hell of an experience
Damage: 340+120 room fee
retry: sure

As some of you may know KP has been going downhill in terms of the quality of the girls working there normally they are Aunties close to 40 than 30 so be warned. I do have to write this report as it was one of the more memorable punting experiences I have had for a long time.

I originally was after some Thai anal adventures in Pilkem St but don;t know if it was too early or whatever but all the doors were busy. Out of pure desperation I then headed to my once, old stomping ground, K Pressure on Woosung St. There are many reports if you do a search but for those who are new to this place. You go up 1 flight of stairs and get ushered to a small karaoke room, once inside you have to wait for girls to come to you, they will sit for about 3 mins before they come back and see if you want to change to another girl. This system is slightly annoying if you are in a big rush and just want to get the job done. On the flip side, I have experienced all sorts of action in those 3 mins including fingering and lfk. My firl Kelly was the first I saw and I didn't really have time to sit around so I accepted after checking out her figure which was nice. Soft natural tits, nice tight bum and slim legs. The face was not spectacular but what the hell !

Once in the room, she asked if I wanted to do body to body in shower and I said yes, more because I was tired and just wanted to lay down. She proceed to wash down an inflatable bed and laid down some towels, I layed face down and she proceed to do the most thorough washing down with massage. and body to body writing up and down. She also wore these exfoliating gloves and gave me a head to toe scrub down which surprisingly felt quite nice. What was special was how long she took over everything I was probably on the inflatable bed for a good 30mins but I didn't mind as I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the experience. Rimjob was expertly done and no shirking on time, she must have licked my ass for a good 5 mins which felt awesome.

Onto the bed finally and she proceed to catbath me with attention to balls, only after another good 5 mins she started sucking my cock slowly, no rush it was like she did not want to me to cum too quickly. Her toungue and saliva all over my dick felt amazing and she seemed to enjoy just sucking away. At this point I knew the clock was running down and was prepared to extend time so I could fuck her but then it was too much. Despite going slow on my dick, 15 mins of her teasing was too much and I accidentally blew my load. Shame really as I would have liked it to have gone on for longer.

In summary if you have time for a good wash down and BJ that lasts an eternity, try Kelly from KP.

Recent Ratings
jimyum   18-5-2017 12:46  Karma  +5   
natca   18-5-2017 07:32  Acceptance  +1   
Jack_Sparrow   17-5-2017 07:50  Karma  +5   
porkchops   17-5-2017 05:47  Karma  +4   Thanks!
ramont   16-5-2017 18:43  Karma  +6   Thanks

.: Link to  Mongering (Google) Map of the best 141/Sauna in HK :. http://tinyurl.com/jmo8477 Created by TonyandGuy