Post at 11-5-2017 15:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mi Mi at Phoenix, volunteers for CIM

Date of Session: May 8th, 2017
Name:  Mi Mi
141 Link
Nationality & Language: Sichuan China, Mandarin and Cantonese
Age: Late 30s or older, but with the Korean makeup, you'd never guess
Face: 3/5 - Looks like she does on the pictures 90%.
Body: 3/5 - Very short, under 150cm. Good figure though, well kept. Fake Ds. Porcelain skin
Skill: 5/5 - Excellent oil massage, dedicated crotch massage, BBBJ and CIM (she offered without me even asking).
Price & Session Length: 1000 -  for almost 2 hours, 100 extra for the crotch massage
Repeat: Maybe if my regular doesn't get back soon...

I initially headed over to Phoenix to see what's up with Annie, she wasn't responding to my texts. Turns out she's on an extended vacation...
Then I notice Mi Mi (who works right next door) is available and I've heard good things about her from Annie, so decide to give her a try. It was not to disappoint...

Mi Mi is around the same age as the other Phoenix old guard like Sammi and Crystal. These ladies are lifers. Most of them already own their own flats and collect enough rent to live comfortably on but they keep working cause idle hands () do the devil's work I guess. In any case, the service from these ladies is about as professional as you get in HK. The only real downside is that they're not exactly going to be cast for the next teen movie.

Mi Mi welcomed me in with just the right amount of grace to seem genuine. She didn't ask me what kind of service or how much time, she just went ahead and started the shower. The shower itself was quite thorough, cleaned me up and hinted at some HJ action, no water BBBJ.

I toweled off and asked for an oil massage. She duly provided and I must say, it was quite the massage, nothing sexual (other than her sitting on my bum naked) but it was nice, refreshing. Then I asked her for a prostate massage, also called a crotch massage, and this is when the session really took off. She flipped me over and used a different oil to start the massage and it was heavenly, really the best I've ever had, much better than what I've had in Macau. Once she was finishing up, she leaned over and asked me if I wanted her to finish me off with a CIM!

I actually turned that down and said I wanted to do the sex first. She obliged and we went at it missionary (I'm not the creative type) for a while. Her moaning was... as usual with most girls for me, a huge turn off and I couldn't cum. After about 10 minutes she offered to CIM again! Well now, it would be rude for me to decline! So she too off the condom and went at it. OMG her BBBJ skills are astronomical. She didn't even have to use her hands (and I'm someone who almost never gets off on BJs alone). She had me ready to pop in a minute flat and I did so, boom. But she wasn't done. She kept going at it, spat it out on some tissues, then went back to it to "clean up".

Holy Jeebus. Now that's new.

I paid, and as I was leaving she told me that Annie would be back this Thursday (it's Thursday now and Annie is sill AWOL).
Overall, it was better than what I expected and I was expecting much given her reputation and experience level. Would totally recommend for those who are not too picky about age.

Recent Ratings
frogtaru   13-5-2017 12:58  Karma  +3   
Alwaysfuun   13-5-2017 02:37  Karma  +6   
Petay_1283   12-5-2017 12:19  Karma  +6   thanks
NeverWong   12-5-2017 11:41  Karma  +2   
tripwire   12-5-2017 01:13  Karma  +3   
UncleDad   11-5-2017 21:55  Karma  +4   Nice
ltshinysidez   11-5-2017 20:14  Karma  +4   
porkchops   11-5-2017 18:24  Karma  +4   Thanks!
joey88   11-5-2017 17:43  Karma  +4