Acceptance 547
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2017 16:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SINGAPORE SEX SCENE - GEYLANG BBBJ

HI Guys,

Just got back from the SG and thought I would share my sexcapades and insight into the market for naughtiness over there:

1. Geylang
Damage 50SGD
Girl: No20, I forget the name
Age 25
Ethnicity: Thai
Looks: 4/5 Cute face, young Thai spinner.
Time 30 mins
WIR : YEAH for sure if I were in SG

This is a well known red light district of Singapore, also is an area where SG government allow legal prostitution. It's a numbered grid like streets system of geylan rd called Lorong 1,2,3 (Lorong, I think means street in Malay?)   A of hunting ground around there, for a first timer, I recommend Lorong 16 and which are lined with pussy from Viet, Thai, Chinese and Korean Prices range from 50SGD to 200 SGD,  most I visited were around 50-100 but I heard from cabbie there is a high end house at end of 16 which is for 200SGD girls, local forums refer to this as cat 200 or cat50. Most CAT50 do not offer BBBJ because believe it or not this is illegal in Singapore ! they have posters everywhere warning against that but I got a good tip from this form House 66, Lor 6 is a Thai next with bbbj providers so naturally I wen there:

Inside is a goldfishball setup. where I selected a number 21, a cute 25 year old with large rack from BKK. You pay upfront so I gave the man at counter 50SGD and he said I get a 30min session. Off I went hand in hand into a room, first impressions much nicer than most 141s in HK. Shower included a much needed and appreciated back and neck rub. I borrowed some Listerine to clean up hoping to get some DFK with my hot little cutie pie, no disappointment there !

On to the bed, I lied down face up and she proceeded to start giving me a massage, on feet, I did not rush he to sex as the massage was good and I thought if I need to extend time, heck it's only 50SGD which is 35 USD for 30 mins.. She gradually worked her way up massaging my thighs and shoulders, bloody amazing massage which had the effect of getting me real horny.

Eventually she started cat bath and I have no words to describe her tongue, it felt amazing sharp and stimulated me in such an unusual way, sent me dizzy with pleasure. She took time to tickle all the crevices of my body including armpit area and between my balls and inner thigh working down to the best ball sucking action I have ever experienced. I normally am not a big fan o ball sucking as some providers do it a bit too hard but this girl eas an exception and certainly knew her way around there. Finally I was in great anticipation of if she would go down bbbj on me. Note I have tried a number of Geylang girls CAT50 where CBJ is mandatory. ... Then EUREKA one of the most sensual BBBJ experiences of my life ! made even better by seeing her tiny sexy body in the mirror next to me.

She then lubed me up and cowgirled me for whiel whist passionately DFK, I then flipped her around doggie and pumped her from behind wiht a finger up her ass, she didn't want anal so I finished in missionary unloading into the condom, she even clenched her amazingly tight pussy muscles as if to squeeze all remaining drops. She then hugged me as I caught my breath, that was when the telephone rang for time. BEST MONEY I HAVE SPENT THIS YEAR

2. Cuppage Plaza - Starlight KTV

I did not punt but went briefly to meet some friends at KTV on 5th Floor of Cuppage Plaza which I think is a decent place if you wanna sit with some some hot girls over KTV experience. I personally am not a massive fan but I did see some seriously gorgeous young PRC's and Viets that for sure I would bang. I didn't stay long but apparently girls charge 50SGD to sit for half an hour. I saw som bro's copping during their time. Drinks also quite pricey.

3. Geylang Street action

There are some street action esp transgender who freelance on streets of Gelyang and typically do the deed in small houses around that area. Prices usually about 50 or less with room costing 10SGD, I paid an extra 50SGD for BBBJ and ass rimming once, probably overpaid but all houses were closed at time

4. Brix in Grand Hyatt, basically a hooker bar in basement of Grand Hyatt, men have to pay entrance and there is a dress code. once picked up a cute Cambodian for 200SGD.

5, Orchard Towers: AKA "4 floors of whores" - just google for more intel - Had disaster pickup of girl who looked a lot better in low light bar than when I got her back to my hotel. Check goods first.

Recent Ratings
john1958   16-5-2017 14:01  Karma  +4   thks
laseracronym   15-5-2017 14:37  Karma  +3   
lefeu   14-5-2017 10:22  Karma  +6   Nice
JackTheBat   12-5-2017 16:54  Karma  +10   Good report. You had a better time at 666 than I had...
cknc31   10-5-2017 14:04  Karma  +2   
jeffzeke   10-5-2017 12:24  Karma  +6   very good summary, thanks for sharing. I will be there later this year!
Jack_Sparrow   10-5-2017 07:51  Karma  +5   
mchk   10-5-2017 00:53  Karma  +4   
JJJ37   10-5-2017 00:20  Karma  +5   good intel
MothToAFlame   9-5-2017 23:29  Karma  +5   Excellent
stinkyfeet   9-5-2017 23:26  Karma  +8   
porkchops   9-5-2017 19:32  Karma  +4   Excellent info, thanks!
Petay_1283   9-5-2017 17:40  Karma  +8   good report, thanks.

.: Link to  Mongering (Google) Map of the best 141/Sauna in HK :. http://tinyurl.com/jmo8477 Created by TonyandGuy