Name: NA
Link: NA
Agent: NA
Nationality & Language: Mandarin only
Age: claims 18 but I'm not stupid. Closer to mid 20s with just a petite body
Face: 7/10  Just cuz I'm super picky
Body: 8/10 Just cuz she had small tits
Skill: 6/10 Because there was nothing special
Service: 8/10 to a 5/10   8 cuz of the ass thing she did then a 5 because of her sudden change in attitude.
GFE: 0/10 I don't really care much for this
PSE: 0/10 Not of this either. She has an innocent look.
Price & Session Length: $500 at first then a forced $700 for the second time
Repeat: If it was just the first session then yeah definitely but after our second meet I'm not too sure.

The majority of girls that I see in walkups are mostly in their 30s. I'd say there's more old ladies in the their 40s and above rather than really young and pretty ones in their 20s.  

After not being able to hold it in any longer and not wanting to jack off myself, I headed over to Fuji. It was a Friday night and it was already pretty late. Definitely past 1 AM.

I wasn't getting my hopes up since it was so late and decided if I don't see anyone worth it I'm just gonna head back home.

Oh and I ventured to Hing Loong before Fuji thinking it was Hop Yee as I remembered having a decent time there. Long story short, Hing Loong was terrible and I think this place should just close down.

Back at Fuji I took the elevator to the 21nd floor, and the first door I rang the bell, this sweet little thing opens up.  I stood there like a retard for a few seconds before mumbling a few words LOL.

Google Kaori Maeda and you'll know what I mean.

Definitely a rare sight compared to what I've been seeing in my past few punts.

I thought to myself 'what are the chances I'll see better?' I had to find out.

I knocked on everything that had a welcome sign all the way down to the 1st floor.

I usually have my phone out to keep a tab on who was doable and who wasn't, and take note of a few doors that never should be opened again LOL.

I narrowed it down to 3 girls, and went back up to one girl that I thought would be a good quickie, then would head back up to the 21st floor and last longer and fuck her harder.

Ah shit. I guess I was too late. the 2nd girl was finished and her door was locked. Damn.

So I head back up to the 21st floor hoping she was still available.

She had a busy sign, so I stood there like a stalking listening to this dude finish LOL

Finally he leaves and I get my chance. I enter.

Upon close inspection she's definitely a cutie.  For those of you that have a skinny tiny girl fetish, it doesn't get any better than this.

I'd say she's about 160 cm and weighs maybe 40KG? Definitely the petite type.

Obviously her breasts are gonna be tiny but I really don't care much for breasts, and she has a really cute ass and slim straight legs.

She helps me undress and takes me to the shower and washes me off.

We headed to be bed, caps me and gives me a BJ while she was standing on the side of the bed. Interesting angle, but I wanted her in front of me.

After many sign languages she moves to the position I was going for.

Probably one of the longer BJs that I have received from WGs to the point where I wanted her to get on top now.

We change positions to her on top and grinds me slowly and sensually.

Then we do the normal mish and doggy.

I really wanted to COF but she wouldn't allow that or CIM. So doggy it was.

This was pretty cool. I pounded her for a few minutes and finally came in her while doing doggy. Ah that lovely feeling of fucking a skinny girl with a perky tight ass... drool...

Normally girls would immediately move away and head to the shower, but this one was different. She remained in doggy and continued to push herself towards me even after I was done.

She waited and pushed as if to get a deeper penetration even after I was done. It was one linear motion and it felt so so so so so goooooooooood

When I could no longer force even a spasm with the LB, I was the one to move away first. She took me back to the shower and washed me down again.

I had to ask her if she was gonna be here this week (today). She said she will be. I promise to show up again(today), pay her and left.

Finally the today has come and headed over to Fuji.

I was getting boners just thinking of fucking her again LOL.

I was a bit shocked to see her door closed and locked.  I headed down the other side of the floor and thankfully she was still there. Again she was the first one that I saw when I got to the 21st floor, and did not expect to see her in a different room.

I panicked a bit as I did want to check out a few other options.  I told her I'll be back in a half hour.

Took a quick trip down to other rooms and nothing caught my eye so I ventured back up.

Again she was busy with some other dude.

After waiting a bit she peeked out the door smiled and told me to come in.

Everything was find till after our shower.

It was BJ time but she only did it for about 30 seconds then sign languaged for me to go on top.

I was a bit confused and wanted to her begin like last time.

She was still smiling so I guess maybe she as was just a bit exhausted.

I guess she was because again she only moved a bit and insisted I go on top.

So I go on top and was gentle at first. She would turn her head away so our heads wouldn't touch at as and me having 0 chance of kissing.

After that I knew something was off, so being a bit bummed out, I just began to hate fuck her instead. LOL.

I put her legs on my shoulders and pounded with all my weight.

Keep in mind she's a tiny girl.

Then I told her to go into doggy, and I grabbed both her arms and fucked her with her floating in the air and finally came.

She pulled out immediately.

WTF.

The condom was logged into her pussy and she had to yank it out.

Not sure if it was lube or pussy juice but it must have made the CD slip when I pulled out.

She was furious. Pulled out the condom and slammed it into the trash can doing the tsk tsk sound with her tongue and walked into the shower herself.

Meanwhile I was sitting in the bed sweating thinking the fuck is wrong with you.

Checked my phone for a bit and headed into the shower. She sprinkled some water on me and that was that.

I tried to talk to her using Google translate but she wouldn't even bother responding anymore.

I gave her 500 and was gonna leave but she started hand signaling telling me it's not enough, and that I had to pay her extra cuz the condom slipped out.

Today I was actually gonna do a double headed with her, but now I was completely turned off.

She wanted 200 more so I just gave it to her and left.

Not sure what ticked her off and why her attitude was so rude all of a sudden. I thought maybe she would treat a repeat customer a bit better?

I hate to give her a bad review as the first punt was so great so I'll leave it up to you guys to go check her out.

Recent Ratings
zorkelias   8-5-2017 22:40  Acceptance  +1   
Petay_1283   4-5-2017 14:40  Karma  +6   Should not of paid the extra bro, not your problem.
stinkyfeet   4-5-2017 07:34  Karma  +5   Girls are like that
Mister   4-5-2017 05:43  Karma  +4   A popular WG all f^cked out at the end of her stay? Sometimes it's hard to replicate a perfect memory