Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2017 02:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Dai Bor Girl #A27539 - anal action in Yuen Long

Date & Time of Session: 17/04/2017
Name: Dai Bor Girl
Link: http://go141.com/en/A27539-YL-Ma ... ?ref=Search(region)
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Bad Cantonese
Face: 4/10  
Body: 4/10
Skill: 6/10
Service: 6/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 6/10
Price & Session Length: $800 anal + $100 cum on tits
Repeat: Naw

It has a been a long time brothers! First punt in many years but alas, I'm back.

Been trying to search for some anal action and Dai Bor Girl caught my attention. As I was travelling with the family, I was only limited to Yuen Long area for a short time.

I called the number on the database to see if she was available. I tend not to whatsapp as there English may be poor. Surprisingly she picked up and asked to come up. Location is easy to find and quite shocked to see kids about as there is a local internet cafe 2 floors below.

Dai Bor Girl is a bit chubby in reality and has a little pot belly but she wasn't that bad looking. We showered together and gave me a quick WBBJ, which was nothing special. Onto the bed, she starts sucking me off whilst caressing my balls. She wanted it in the pussy first to to loosen up her asshole apparently so we started off in doggy for about 5 minutes. Out came the KY on LB and inside her asshole. Started off slowly and gradually when balls in deep banging away. Switched to missionary whilst fingering her pussy at same time and almost to the point of shooting. I asked to cum on her face but she wanted an additional $100 but disappointedly I didn't pull the dom quick enough so I shot half my load inside the dom and the
other half on her tits.

Another shower and a bit of chit-chat. Apparently hardly any bros opt for anal with her as she said they can't afford the price . Didn't tip her as I thought I paid more than enough for her services. I think she is there long-term but I won't be back there again for sure.

Recent Ratings
punterthehunter   4-6-2017 13:12  Acceptance  +1   
joey88   5-5-2017 08:33  Karma  +4   Thanks
bohica   5-5-2017 03:58  Karma  +5   Nice way to make comeback
Petay_1283   4-5-2017 14:39  Karma  +4   tks
stinkyfeet   4-5-2017 07:29  Karma  +5   
austin821   4-5-2017 07:18  Karma  +5   Cheers