Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2017 18:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Philippines, Manila] Bottoms on P. Burgos

Unfortunately I’m making this a couple months late.  I spent a couple days in Manila and had some time to revisit P. Burgos.  I’ve forgotten the names of a lot of the bars I went in and out of to take a look at the scene.  My and my buddy probably had a drink at 5-6 places.

Of all of them 1 really stood out, Bottoms.

Bottoms stood out above all else for 2 reasons.

#1) The girls are topless (practically topless).  They are wearing some overall type of thing that covers nothing, so you have full access to their boobs.
#2) The girls start giving pretty good lap dances and allow for lots of grabbing.

So there is good and bad with bottoms.  The good I mentioned above, you sit down and you tell the mamasan to bring over a couple girls, and those girls try hard to seduce you with lap dances.  You buy yourself and the girls overpriced drinks, and if you take the girl you pay her barfine and she has her own price.

The bad is, the talent level isn’t really great.  The girls are cute, some of them, but aren’t super hot, but they are friendly and giving you lap dances.  Not immediately but gradually, they get friendlier and friendlier until they are on top of you grinding away and then their friend is prompting you, “She’s even better at sucking dick, try her!”  

What I liked about bottoms is just the friendly and flirting attitude.  We went to a bunch of bars, and a lot of the girls might be average to pretty (not crazy models) but they would be at the center stage/platform all 20 of them and they’d be very cold and distant.  They’d be talking to each other, or looking bored, or looking away, not dancing more like shuffling or something. I just didn’t like the feel of it.  We went to 3-4 bars like that, where it was a stage or where a big platform in the center with sofa seats all around.  Either way, the girls weren’t super attractive to begin with, and had a cold attitude on top of it.  

Bottoms was different, you had a girl immediately fawning over you, is that what we all want anyway??

So I was pretty drunk by the time we made it into bottoms and this cute girl is giving me a lap dance.  Mmmm, this fine creature with nice hips, soft petite breasts, and that hourglass figure grinding on LB was fantastic.  Just watching those hips grind away on me had me almost ready to burst in my pants.  

Face was hard to see, it was dark, tons of makeup, but she looked cute, and I’m many many many drinks down as this was the last stop of the night.

Her barfine was 4500pesos and she wanted 8K I believe, pretty friggin steep.

I left that night with blue balls after money started to run dry.

I make it a point to only bring a certain amount of cash out with me when I know I might drink heavily and might see naked or somewhat naked women.  I leave the ATM card along with the rest of my cash in the hotel locker.

Our last night in Manila is similar, we visit a bunch of places on P. Burgos but again I find myself at bottoms because my mind was on this same girl all night.  She wasn’t on the stage but when I asked for her, she was in the back and the manager got her and she came out to hang with me.

Got even friendlier, some LFK a little DFK, and more intimacy.   Of course this is the last place, again, and I’m drunk again.  I remember discussing her eyelashes and she said they were fake.  She didn’t have a perfect body but it was decent.  I remember asking if she takes HKD and she said of course.  Yet I had burned through my cash that night and barely had enough for a taxi ride home.  No way to pay the barfine, even if I could pay her HKD when I got to my room. I was in one of those quandaries so upset I didn’t bring enough cash, and contemplated driving to my hotel, getting cash and driving back, but knew that would be an hour driving time and it was 2 or 3 am already and I was going to pass out soon (plus I had a morning flight).
Then she started complaining about being hungry and wanted to go back stage to finish her meal.  Ya that snapped me out of my trance and I got the fuck out of there.   Sadly made my way back to the hotel.  

She stayed on my mind for a couple more days while back in HK, and little did I remember we exchanged numbers.  (I have this really bad habit of giving my number out when I’m drunk).

She texted me a couple weeks later and I was super excited.  Then I asked for a photo.  It was a selfie, think she might have just woken up or something.    It was fucking hideous!   OK maybe not hideous, but not the cute vixen I dreamed of banging over and over again over the past several days.  Damn, she was a below average looker, not good man, not good.  

But ya I guess when you scrape away all the makeup, fake lashes, turn on the lights, I guess that’s her.   Oh man, now I’m feeling relieved I didn’t wake up next to her.  Not to be a dick, but holy cow that’s one punt I’m thankful I didn’t partake in.

There are definitely some hot girls to be had on P. Burgos, but a lot of the bars give me a cold vibe I don’t like, some spots are just stinkers, and a couple we visited do this big glamorous dance shows and pole dancing but prices are high and some said they weren’t for take out either.

Bottoms is a fun time, but be careful, it’s dark in there, the girl you are considering taking back to your room, might not be all that you think.

Recent Ratings
JJJ37   5-5-2017 00:16  Karma  +6   
stinkyfeet   20-4-2017 22:28  Karma  +3   Show buated photo for lots o karma!
lefeu   20-4-2017 22:12  Karma  +6   Had a similar experience in that club
joey88   20-4-2017 19:53  Karma  +4   Thanks
hkpunter999   20-4-2017 19:35  Karma  +1   Thanks for the intel!
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2017 15:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I deleted her photo immediately and I'm still trying to get it out of my mind.  

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   4-5-2017 18:46  Karma  +3   Sigh. Would've given the report that one extra ugh that it needed