Subject: [Canada][Vancouver] Tara - Intense Rimming Adventure
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 17-11-2023 10:20. 
laseracronym
Erotic Emperor

UID 96244
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2435
Posts 87
Karma 2430
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 60
Registered 24-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2017 15:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Canada][Vancouver] Tara - Intense Rimming Adventure

Date & Time of Session: April 18, 2017 early afternoon
Name: Tara
Link: https://www.leolist.cc/personals ... xy_korean_gi-193065
Or search on leolist.cc for the phone number "604-369-5890"
Nationality & Language: Korean
Age: 20 (advertised), but I'm thinking late 20's or early 30's
Face: 7
Body: 8.5
Skill: 10
Service: 10
Price & Session Length: It should've been $180/45min + $40 for rimming, but she told me $200.  I ended up giving her $220 anyway.

I've read a lot about this girl from the local forum.  All the reviews say she gives amazing service.  Especially her shower routine and her rimming.  No one ever goes into detail about her shower routine.  I'm about to reveal the awesomeness of Tara's shower routine!  (I hope I do her routine justice with my words.)

Booking with this group is always pretty easy.  Call their number.  Usually after 11am they'll answer the phone.  Asked if Tara is available and where.  They told me Metrotown in Burnaby.  Their ad says Joyce (in Vancouver, but still close to Burnaby).  Later found out from Tara that she's usually at the Joyce location, but for some reason she was closer to Metrotown that day.

Arrived and got buzzed up.  She VERY VERY quietly opened the doorr - they must be worried and don't want neighbours knowing that this operation is going on in this nice new condo.  I'm not expecting a lot in the face or body department.  I know these places photoshop their photos pretty heavily.  But when I finally did see her, her face was alright.  She has a tiny frame.  Nice round man-mades, but a flat butt.

Anyway, on to the good stuff.  We stripped and she guided me towards the shower.  Once we got in the shower, I mentioned to her that I would like rimming.  She smiled and said okay.  She did the regular washing you would expect from an asian provider here in Vancouver.  She was standing between me and the shower faucet.  Once she finished washing me up, she asked me to turn and face the back wall of the shower.  She told me to put one leg up on the ledge of the tub and put one hand on the wall so I can lean forward a little bit.  This is it!  This is that amazing shower routine everyone talks about!  And it was amazing.

She started kissing up and down my back while her left and right hands and arms surrounded my LB, balls, and butt crack.  I think there was some sort of nuru gel involved.  Her hands and arms slid all over.  Oh my god it felt good.  She continued the hand action but worked her mouth down my legs and finally started rimming me.  I almost right there, but somehow I managed to hand on.  She might've sensed it too, because she backed off a bit, but soon resumed.  All this time she was using her nails to lightly scratch all over.  Fuck it felt good.  Lightly scratching my balls.  At this point, I almost don't care what she looks like or how old she is.  This is some amazing sensual touching.  

After experiencing her fantastic shower routine, she rinsed me off we got out of the shower.

The fun resumed on the bed.  More of her sensual kissing, touching, light scratching.  Next she asks me to get on my knees, like doggy style.  Now onto the more rimming and BBBJ, and BLS.  Wow.  This was great.  After a long and pretty deep rimming session, she asks me to turn around gave me a more proper BBBJ while making some nice eye contact.  She made herself gag on my LB.  She actually did this thing where she kinda made herself choke on it repeatedly.  Interesting sensation.  And interesting view.  She has such a small frame and such a small head.  

She made her way up, gave me some LFK.  Shoved her nice tits in my face for me to suck.  Started kissing my nipples while stroking LB with her magical hands.  Oh man.  i think it's her hands that are so magical.  I almost again right there.  I actually had to tell her to stop.

So on came the cap, she was on top first. Nothing too stellar.  Was a good position to grab those nice man-mades again.  I usually don't like man-mades, but these were pretty nicely done.  Pretty soon after, she said she was hot.  So we switched positions.  Didn't last very long on top.  I guess all the earlier activity made it too fun.  Finally .  She took the cap off me, got me to lie back down, and cleaned LB up with a bit more BBBJ.  I needed to get back to work, so didn't stick around for any chit chat or anything afterwards.  Just went back into the showers with her, got dressed, gave her the donation, and left.

Photos attached are from their ad.  Again, heavily photoshopped, but I do believe it was her in the photos.  Tits are perkier in the pictures than in real life.  But her tits were quite nice in real life.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
chemical   18-5-2017 00:19  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
chiahal   3-5-2017 04:44  Karma  +2   Thanks. I've heard a lot about this 5890 group but have yet to try
JJJ37   24-4-2017 01:49  Karma  +5   
chelsea10010   23-4-2017 21:14  Karma  +1   sexy Korean
porkchops   21-4-2017 15:12  Karma  +4   Wow, the photoshop is so extreme, it does not even look like a photo anymore... More like a cartoon!
batman108   20-4-2017 22:42  Karma  +5   Awesome and thanks
lefeu   20-4-2017 22:26  Karma  +6   Yeah, i experienced those amazing shower routines from Koreans
UncleDad   20-4-2017 21:02  Karma  +4   Hawt!
joey88   20-4-2017 19:51  Karma  +4   Excellent
hkpunter999   20-4-2017 19:37  Karma  +5   Whoa! Great report! Thanks!!
stinkyfeet   20-4-2017 19:26  Karma  +5   Judging by the major distortions in the photo she must be really chubby
Dilmah   20-4-2017 18:41  Karma  +5   thanks
mchk   20-4-2017 16:50  Karma  +3   Excellent
laseracronym
Erotic Emperor

UID 96244
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2435
Posts 87
Karma 2430
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 60
Registered 24-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 20-4-2017 22:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hey stinkyfeet, when I saw her, she wasn't chubby at all.  She was more like a spinner.  Had nice full man-mades but a flat ass.  Maybe she lost a bunch of weight between the photoshoot and now.