Reading Access 50
Registered 2-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 18-4-2017 23:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hawaii/Beautiful & Spa...living up to its reputation

Date & Time of Session:  18th April
Name: Merry
Link: http://go141.com/en/A46316-WC-SP ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Nationality & Language: Chinese from Shenzhen, Chinese and very broken English
Face:  4/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 - 60mins
Repeat: Probably but leaving this Sunday...

After reading hk2013's report (http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1) on Merry, I was keen to try her out. I am a sucker for boobs and BBBJ after a massage. I actually contacted Hawaii Spa via Wechat according to hk2013. Mamasan's English is ok and arrangement was easy. However, she told me to go to their "new shop" which is Beautiful & Spa also on Wanchai. Not a problem at all.

I arrived a bit earlier and Merry opened the door for me. I was pleasantly surprised and give her a 4 for her looks. She doesn't look milfy at all and her pink dress & miniskirt highlighted her assets, e.g. great body, nice boobs (probably D cup), great legs and a tight ass! Yes, she has a nice ass. She guided me into a very small room (first one on the left) which barely fits a bed and a shower. But I'm not complaining.

Fast forward...if you are looking for a good massage or someone to untie your knots...Merry will not be your type. To be frank, it's obvious that it's not her profession. It's more squeezing, touching, stoking, etc. a bit here...a bit there....but nevertheless I still enjoyed it. I guess it's because she's very friendly and always tried to make small talk with her broken English but also she likes to tease. She would lie on me, kiss me a bit, rest her breast on my back, etc. All minor things that does compensate for her lack of massaging skills IMO. Anyway, after 20 minutes she asked me whether I want body...hell yes. Feeling her bare pair of D cups on my back was awesome. LB started to wake up and I then wanted to turn around. She took this as a sign to flip.

She then started giving me a catbath, I was stroking her legs and glided up her ass and under her slip. She was ok with me touching her LS but I did not attempt to stick a finger inside. She was getting moist. She then climbed on me and was sitting on LB in a cowgirl position. She still has her slip and her dress on but her breasts were free. I couldn't resist and had to suck on her perky nipples. Her breasts are real and soft...simply wonderful. After teasing around for 5-10 minutes she got off the bed and started giving me a BBBJ. She's got a great suckage and technique. It usually either takes me ages to come or I simply don't via BBBJ but she was so good with the up and down motion, and the sight was amazing, that I shot in her mouth after 5 minutes. She kept on sucking, did not spit anything out, a real trooper!

After that she continued to give massage my feet. I thought time was over but she told me that I had another 10-15 minutes. I did not enjoy this that much anymore so I said I'm happy and will leave. I got dressed and asked her how much I owe her. I was surprised that she said $600 but given that I really enjoy the session and she was friendly I gave her $700. She was very happy. Before I left she told me that she's going back to Shenzhen on Sunday. I asked when she'll come back and she said probably not...1 week is enough. This makes me think that she's just doing this to earn a bit of money but has a different job. I'll probably revisit her and ask her for her Wechat still this week.

Guys...please treat her well and with respect. She's a friendly and sweet gal and do tip her if you are happy with her service.

Recent Ratings
biggumz   30-5-2017 12:21  Acceptance  +1   Excellent Merry let's you go all the way and she's back
scufferhk   15-5-2017 13:17  Karma  +5   Excellent, did you manage to get her wechat?
zennor   22-4-2017 05:55  Karma  +3   
mchk   19-4-2017 18:52  Karma  +4   Favorable
twiceAweek   19-4-2017 07:56  Karma  +5   thanks
nutwing   19-4-2017 04:55  Karma  +5