Font size: S M L
Harmony Spa - Ana?

Date & Time of Session: 15 March 2017
Location: Harmony Spa, Winner Building, 27-37 D’Aguilar St., Central
Name: Ana
Nationality & Language: Chinese, I spoke cantonese with her
Face: 2.5/5 not ugly not pretty, i guess its normal
Body: 3/5 nice skin but fake boobs
Skill: 5/5 she was probably the best masseuse i had.
Service: 5/5 top massage!
Price & Session Length: 900 for 90 minutes tip is probably included but i gave her 900+100
Repeat: yes, but mainly becuz massage skills is damned good.

So since my first choice of massage/spa Kama Spa got "raided" (actually i still dunno whats going on but whatever, the contact and wechat i had of them is not in use anymore) I needed to find a new place. And thanks to bro James771' report: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D2
I end up giving Harmony Spa a try, and especially this May girl.

So I called and asked if there was any girl available, she said yes, then i asked is may available as well? she said yes, she is still busy now but will be available after 15 minutes, and i said sure, i need 15 min to get there anyway so i took a cab and told driver to go LKF.

I arrived some lady openend the door, I thought she was May and she was directing me to a room, then some other lady came, and i asked: are there just the 2 of you? she said yes, you wanted may right? there she is. I didn't bother to ask the other ladies name cuz she didn't seem hot/pretty/whatever.

So we got into this medium sized room with a shower i was told to get a shower first and she was preparing the massage table with clean stuff and she gave me some one time use shorts. So i got onto the bed and she start massaging me, it was very soft at the beginning and then she asked: is it ok? then i said can you stand on me? then she say sure and she find out i can take strong massages.... lets just skip to the interesting stuff.
ill just say i had many massages in my life, usually normallmassages, and this girl is for sure in the top 3 masseuses i ever had. she did things nobody did to me before. it was just a super good massage and that alone will make me go back to her.

oh yeah i didn't want to get slayed like a water fish so before the massage began i asked for the price she said 400 for 1hr and 550 for 90 minutes i said i wanted the 90 minutes and added how much for the extra? then she tried to avoid that question she for sure knows what im talking about but prob scared im some cop or sth... but i was pretty sure i was gonna get it anyway
during the massage we chit chat some and then she finally start taking off my paints and used oil and when i got flipped over she asked its 900 thats ok? i said sure.
so i taught the main event finally begins.
i was eager to meet may becuz brother james had some quotes:"Seconds later she was standing in just her high heels next to me" "I was working her LS and full, perky breasts. " " she is getting wet, constantly giving me dirty looks and having no issues showing her very nice LS."
now the confusing parts begins...
so she was oiling up my brother but she has all her clothes on. and im like ehh what are you waiting for? get naked woman! but she didn't lose any of her clothes then i asked, how come you not taking your clothes off? then she said: don't need, and my hands are oily.. im thinking hell no... and said ok i help u undress then i took off her jacket and her bra.. c fake cups nothing special  and i tried to take of her shorts and undies as well.. but she refused there... and im like wtf? aren't u suppose to be naked and just wear ur high heels like how u served my bro james? ok im not gonna force u maybe this is just some game u play, ull get all naked very soon... so i tried to touch her sister she was wearing her undies and shorts still so that was ok, and i tried to intrude her bare ls then she said no, i am still thinking this is a game so i try again and again and again.. but it seemed like she really didn't like this... then i started having doubts about my looks... so wtf? im not good enough for you to touch ur sister but bro james didn't do shit and u are all naked and u even show him ur sister?? It can't be my looks, it just can't guys.. then i asked why? and then she said ur fingers are dirty, i can get sick.. as the problem solver i am, i quickly countered her and said: ok i go wash my hands... and then she still said no so i just gave up and she was stroking my brother but i still didn't come and she finally lick my nipples as well... till a point i finally come... even i didn't get to see or touch her sister.. it was a damned good massage and a good handjob....
so i took a shower, she left, i get dressed she comes back in and i gave her 1000hkd and she said she will give me chance, she went out and came in again and gave me my 100, and i said its ok.. then i left and then she said if u have time come back more often and i said sure, then she asked whats your name and i said my name is FINN. and then she said I am ANA. And i was like huh? ANA?? Aren't you MAY??? Then she said no, I am Ana.. well here I am Ana... then all the mysteries solved...
bro james said Body: 4.5/5 (unbelievable - one of the best there is out there, hands down)   when she took her cloth off i didn't see how its unbelievable...

so everything makes sense now why she refused to let me touch her sister!! They played a nice switch and bait! I asked for May but they give me Ana instead!
But I am very happy with it, cause she is really one hell of a masseuse, is you like strong massages she's the one! And the extras isn't bad either. i will def repeat her..
but first  i have to find the real May...

Recent Ratings
professuser   16-4-2017 12:59  Acceptance  +1   good report, May = Anna, Anna = May
jimyum   16-4-2017 10:27  Acceptance  +5