Subject: [SINGAPORE] [Brix] - 2 days of Fun with Hot Indo chick!
hkpunter999
Godfather of Hole

UID 122416
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7832
Posts 432
Karma 7754
Acceptance 1569
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2017 00:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[SINGAPORE] [Brix] - 2 days of Fun with Hot Indo chick!

Date: Tuesday, Sunday, April 9th - Tuesday, April 11th
Name : Zelvia
Nationality: Indo (Jakarta)
Link: n/a
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 
GFE: 10/10
PSE: 10/10
Price : $1600SGD + Meals & stuff for 2 days
Repeat: Yes

I get to Brix around 12:30 or so, it’s pretty empty, there were some cute chicks, but I’m exhausted and not really sure I’m going to do anything. I had a super busy four days of fucking in Kuala Lumpur and I’m exhausted… but… I’m in Singapore and, well, I have to do something!

I had been chatting back and forth on WhatsApp with TT, one of the hot Vietnamese chicks I was with last time I was here, and although she wrote that she was in to getting together, I wasn’t sure I had it in me, I wanted to have more energy when I saw her (which I ended up doing before I left town - report to follow).

So, a few chicks came up to me, but nothing was really grabbing me… and then I saw Zelvia. Holy shit. At first, I thought she was Filipino (she told me later that a lot of people ask her if she is). She looked just like Christie Teigen - I mean, EXACTLY like her. It was stunning! I couldn’t take my eyes off her! Sadly, however, she was talking to some guy, so I took a seat at the bar where I could hang and wait to see if the guy talking with her sealed then deal - I felt kind of bad doing this, but I didn’t care, she was that hot.

While i’m sitting there, I end up talking with a super tall, but very hot Ethiopian chick. She was at least 6 feet tall.

Anyway, Zelvia also had a friend with her (Jeen), who kept looking over at me, so I motioned that I was interested in her friend. Jeen came over and I told her that I was in love with her friend and that if the guy who was talking with her didn’t seal the deal soon that I was going to come over and steal her away. Jeen was super cool and actually told me she would help me out! Cool! She walked back over and whispered something into Zelvia’s ear, which caused her to turn around, and she flashed me a huge smile…. I mean the kind that lights up a room!

I was ready for another drink, so I ordered one for my new Ethiopian friend, myself, and told the bartender to get Zelvia one as well. When the bartender got Zelvia her drink, she started to pay and then the bartender pointed over to me, and she shot me another huge smile. I was hooked.

No sooner did the drinks arrive than the guy who was talking with Zelvia leave! Finally! I paid the bill and walked over to her.

I had no idea what was going to happen, but I knew that I was going to have fun. I could tell. This girl had the most amazing personality - in addition to be so fucking hot! We talked for a bit, a little chit chat, and I was actually a little lost for words (something that never happens to me).

I ordered us another round and asked if she wanted to leave with me? She said yes, and we started a light negotiation. She said $500, and I wasn’t going to argue - I get a little higher than typical rates, but I didn’t care. We took a few sips of our drinks and chatted a bit more and she asked when I wanted to go… I said now! So we raced to finish our drinks (her suggestion) and we’re already starting to develop a nice connection.

We get back to my room and the action began.

Here is the bad part of the story, I’m exhausted, I’ve got nothing in the tank (so to speak) and was borderline drunk. I had no problem getting hard, but I couldn’t cum. BJ, fucked (multiple positions), more BJ and finally a HJ with her telling me to cum in her mouth… and nothing! I had nothing! I was actually starting to get a little sore.

We finally stopped and she asked if she could stay the night - it was pretty late at this point, and although sleepovers aren’t my thing, I was totally cool with it.

The next morning, we got up and went for breakfast. We were talking and laughing like old friends. She asked what I was going to do for the day, and I said that I had no plans, and asked her if she wanted to hang out with me. She said yes. We went back up to my room where we laid in bed and talked and decided we would go out and do some shopping, she mentioned there was a pair of shoes she wanted — very, very expensive shoes! So we went to look at them.

The shoes were like $1,000 SGD.

I offered to buy them for her if that would cover the rest of the day and another night - she enthusiastically said yes.

At this point, we’re both sore from all the joking and laughter. By this time we had developed an amazing connection.

We ended up getting the shoes, and heading back to my room. Now, I maybe slept for a couple of hours at this point, so I tell her that I need a nap and have about 2 hours worth of work to do, so we agree to meet back at 7PM and I walked her home.

I slept for a bit and texted her that I was up and she asked if she could come over early and get ready at my place? Sure! She was back in my room at around 5:30 or so. We decided we were going to go out to dinner and then have drinks at Ce La Vi at Marina Bay Sands. About 7:30 we head out to dinner and I’m just super happy that I’m headed out with this stunning chick on my arm.

We had a great dinner where we joked and laughed the whole time.

After dinner we make our way up to Ce La Vi (bar on the Observation deck of MBS). We found a place to hang out, ordered some drinks and both of us are exhausted and so full from dinner, so we decided to make it an early night. We headed back to my hotel where we ended up just going to bed right away. I didn’t sleep well again, I’m just not good with overnights.

We get up the next morning and have sex, and I honestly think I’m falling in love.

From there we have breakfast and then back to my room where she takes a nap and I get some work done.

There was something I wanted from the store, so we head out for a little shopping and then stop for a quick cocktail. I’m starting to get really tired at this point and tell her I need to sleep, so she says she is going to head home but asked if I wanted to get together later? I said, sure, how about dinner? So we agree to meet at 8. We headed to Din Tai Fung for some dinner and more laughter — at this point we have our inside jokes, gee, I’m starting to get really comfortable with this chick… there is no subjects off limits at this point, we’re sharing everything!

After dinner she asks if I’m going to Brix again, and I say that I’m going to skip it because of my early flight. She said that she was going to go, because she needed to make some money - I told her that I totally understood, we had a really open conversation about it, that is how close we got over the 2 days.

There was something else I wanted to do as well, I still hadn’t seen TT, and had been texting her on & off over the two days…. TT was one of great girls I saw last time I was in Singapore 2 months ago, and had been texting with while I was at home.

So Zelvia and I say our goodbyes and promise each other to keep in touch - we’ve moved into the friends territory by now. I gave her a little extra cash for the time and we say goodbye.

After my long date with Cherry & her friend in Kuala Lumpur, this is kind of my second “long time“ experience and it was incredible. Total GFE with a hot chick with a great personality.

The first pic was one I took of the two of us when we got back to my hotel room the first night. The second was the second night, with her wearing the shoes I bought her.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
pingpunt   27-6-2017 16:23  Acceptance  +1   
obe   5-6-2017 08:52  Karma  +10   I miss my Indo girls...
dchocbar   26-4-2017 02:37  Karma  +5   Well done mate u got her pair of louboutins
foosdf   18-4-2017 05:50  Karma  +4   
Petay_1283   14-4-2017 17:54  Karma  +8   
fishyfingers   12-4-2017 15:57  Karma  +5   Excellent
batman108   12-4-2017 14:25  Karma  +5   Awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   12-4-2017 12:53  Karma  +6   great experience, thanks for sharing!
doghead   12-4-2017 12:29  Karma  +5   Great love...that started with a little cock blocking on your part...like all enduring love stories.
jimyum   12-4-2017 11:50  Karma  +4   
UncleDad   12-4-2017 10:17  Karma  +4   Wow! She seems awesome!
stinkyfeet   12-4-2017 07:54  Karma  +8   Good report
Jack_Sparrow   12-4-2017 07:53  Karma  +5   
neophyte   12-4-2017 06:34  Karma  +2   
bohica   12-4-2017 02:51  Karma  +6   Love the shoes!!!