[Taiwan] [Taipei] [Taoyuan] - Outcall

Date : 9th April 2017
Time : 10-11pm
Place : Taipei Tapyuan outcall
Link : http://tw.nightlife141.com/?page=girl&no=121
Agent : MeiMei - Wechat (ok English)

Name:  Yau Yau
Face:  6/10
Nationality:  Taiwanese (could be chinese)
Language:  Chinese (no a drop of English)
Body:  6/10
Service:  8/10
GFE : 7/10
Price:  6000NTD - 1hr

Arrived after 8pm at my hotel, didn't fancy going out to eat, so stayed in and browsed through the sites.  Since it's my first time punting in Taipei, I figured, I will do it in the comfort of my hotel room.  Searched through the TW 141 nightlife website, clicked on the Taoyuan area, and just browsed through all the outcall options.  Eventually decided on one,  looked up their WeChat ID and messaged them.  Agent was quick to respond, and they also called and introduce herself.  Agent speaks ok English.  Asked for hotel location, hotel number,  room number, name and how much I want to spend.  I opted for the mid-range price of 6000NTD.  Their range is from 4000 to 10000+ according to their Ads.

Meeting is setup, and Agent calls back to confirm and approx 30mins for girl to arrive.  In the meantime, I get myself and room ready.  Agent calls again to let me know girl is downstairs and I need to call front desk to let her up.  Sure.  Never had a hotel need me to call them, usually they call me.  Anyway, girl took almost 10mins from when I call front desk till when she knocks on my door.  Maybe they need to record her ID or something.

Girl knocks on door softly, I open and peek out.  Girl's appearance is ok, neat and tidy, big smile.  Off the bat, she is not a young thing, so face wise, she lost a few points there.  Body is ok, underneath her dress, she could have B or C's.  Not the skinny TW girls you see on mags and TV, but still only slightly chubby.  First thing, I ask her about English. Not a word.  Then I use my limited Chinese to ask her name.  She says Yau Yau.  (YY from now on).  Payment of 6000NTD upfront.  We chitchat a little before she offers to shower me.  We go into the shower and do the standard wash. YY played with LB a bit and she allowed a bit of titty rub.  No WBJ offered, but I didnt ask.

Out and dried, laid on the bed for her to come out. She cuddles up and we chitchat some more.  She comments about so much hair I have, and that was her cue to start playing with LB. I play around with her, now confirmed, B titties.  Amazingly, her nipples were nice and erect.  So I played around with them.  YY begins with some catbath . Actually come to think of it, my nipples were her only thing she did.  After stroking LB for a bit, half awake, YY goes for the condom for some CBJ. I blame the condom for being too insensitive and so LB had a bit of problem staying awake. Once YY got LB to a reasonable stand still, she mounts him in CG.  Now I have full view, and she has one of those flabby tummy, maybe she lost weight, maybe she had a baby,  who knows, so she lost a bit of points there with the stretch marks.

After a minute or so, she wants to switch position.  LB comes out and I can immediately tell, he is going to sleep.  Too bad, YY just need to wake him up again.  She spends the next 10 minutes alternating between HJ, BJ and more nipple work.  I move her around to my right so I can play with LS a bit.  From what I can understand, she disnt want my fingers inside. Thats fine, I respect that.  A few more minutes of this and LB is up again.  She continues to CBJ me, almost to the point of no return, so I quickly pull her up into CG again.  Once inside, we pump a few more rounds before I lift her and transition into mish.  The dom kept LB away from the edge,  so we were in mish for a good 5minutes before I shoot. She lost minor points here because she wants me to pull out before I evwm finish shooting.  YY helps me take off the dom and tissue wipe clean before she hops off to the showers. I didnt join her again.

She gets dressed,  and I ask if I can take a picture, she declines.  

Repeat??  Most likely just once more, since I'm too lazy, but I might try the higher end to see what they have to offer.

The pics are from their WeChat agent ID, and one from the TW 141 site.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   11-4-2017 14:13  Karma  +5   Awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   11-4-2017 11:20  Karma  +6   wow, almost an auntie, face 6/10 :( Thanks for sharing.
twfun   11-4-2017 01:10  Karma  +3   Thanks, and FYI 6000 for that age is too much.
Macau81   11-4-2017 00:50  Karma  +5   
UncleDad   10-4-2017 21:43  Karma  +4   Good intel
jimyum   10-4-2017 11:25  Karma  +4   Thx
hkpunter999   10-4-2017 08:26  Karma  +5   
stinkyfeet   10-4-2017 07:45  Karma  +8