Subject: Apple Central - Be careful..bareback FJ on offer!!!
rosebud888
Kinky King

UID 103014
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1060
Posts 139
Karma 1054
Acceptance 120
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2017 09:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Apple Central - Be careful..bareback FJ on offer!!!

Date & Time of Session: 7 April, around midnight
Name:  Apple
Link: http://go141.com/en/A37268-Centr ... ?ref=Search(region)
Nationality & Language: Apparently Vietnamese, Chinese and English
Face: 3/5 - not a stunner but also not revolting
Body:  4/5 - bolt on's C/D but they seem nicely made
Skill: 4/5 - HJ, BJ, cat bath, wanted to do bareback FJ!?!, finger in pussy
Service: 5/5 - honestly...she offered everything
GFE: 4/5 - moments of GFE
PSE: 4/5 - claimed she was horny
Price & Session Length:  $1000 - 1 Hour
Repeat: Nah not for me

I have not had a massage for quite a while and last night, after a long day's/week's work, I was keen on getting a good one and hopefully some nice service. Scrolled through 141's masseuse in Central, as I was nearby, and found Apple. I guess her pics appealed to me and her body measures appealed to me (not short, curvy). Also it said she was mixed. So I texted her for her availability and she replied within 5 min with the address.

It turns out that it is a spa on Cochrane Street, next to 7/11. When she opened the door, I was slightly disappointed that she was not a stunner though she looks exotic. Also she seems to have a nice body in her tight red dress. The spa is not too big, has probably 3-4 rooms. I initially thought she was alone but later heard that another girl was there too. Guided me into a room, quite nice and clean with a shower, I stripped my cloths to go for the shower, she came in and brought me a cup of water. Teased me a bit and clap me on the butt. Felt like an encouraging start.

Massage was average. At first I felt she seems to have some technique but then there were also moments where she sat next to me and was simply squeezing my arm on the same spots for 5min or so and without much variation. Was a bit odd. What was a turn-off was her questions..."where I work, where I live, what I do, am I working on Sat....". I wanted to relax and try to enjoy the massage so I gave short responses only and she then stopped asking. The teasing bit was nothing special...she brushed my balls regularly...but that was really it.

After 30min came the flip. She went straight to my LB and sat on the bed, stroking him. Then she said she is 'ham sup' (meaning she is horny). She then asked me whether I want a BBBJ...what a stupid question . Her BJ technique was not the best but she teased with her tongue and it felt good. She then grabbed my hand to put it on her butt while she was eating me. I slowly slide it under her dress and was massaging her LS from outside. Then she even pulled down her slip to give me free access . She was evidently pretty wet...and horny she was. She then untied her top to reveal a pair of bolt-on's, not too hard, quite nicely made.

After 5 min or so, she asked me whether I wanted 'bum bum'. I wasn't sure entirely sure what that means and did not want to assume anything, so I asked 'what?'. She then laughed and hop onto the bed and was about to sit on me when she asked again 'bum bum'. At the same time she was lowering her LS to my LB..now it was clear to me what she meant. . I
said no and lifted my foot in an angle to prevent her from doing cowgirl. She did not give up straight away but gave me LFK with some tongue and then pressed her head against my forehead, licked my nipples and tried to lower herself several times. Eventually she gave up and got down from me. I was proud of myself for a moment, but was also slightly freaked out, to be honest.

Then I remembered reading a few posts about a masseuse in a spa in Central who was offering bareback FJ...which makes me think that it's maybe her?!

She then continued with the BBBJ, while I was rubbing her pussy and her clit. She was clearly enjoying it and was moaning. Then she started to give me a HJ but holding her mouth wide opened near my LB. She was naturally offering me CIM. This really turned me on and it didn't take long til I . She then kept sucking LB and was really enthusiastic...until I told her I am done. She went to spit out my come in the shower and returned to continue with the massage.

Anyway this was where her massage skills seem to be more about squeezing my arm and leg, but just the one side, so I said I need to leave. I got changed and then noticed that I did a big mistake.....I forgot to ask for the price!?! Her website said $498 for 60min but obviously I would expect to pay more given her services. When asked, she then said $1,200! I said no way and I'll give her $800, which is when she start saying saying no, no, in a way as if she wanted to cry. She argued that coz of the CIM and BBBJ plus I was able to finger her, she needs to charge more. Honestly I did not really want to argue much but I made it clear to her that she should have told me that in advance and this was not common practice. But admittedly I also had to accept that I did not ask for the price and was thinking with LB rather than my head. We settled for $1,000, and I then left.

Overall, I came out with mixed feelings. The massage was alright at first but then declined. I still enjoyed it. Then getting a BBBJ, CIM and being able to finger her and grope her boobs were actually more than I had expected. But what freaked me out was her offering bareback FJ. Not my thing.

[ Last edited by  rosebud888 at 8-4-2017 09:31 ]

Recent Ratings
maizerhymes   24-4-2017 23:29  Karma  +2   Wow. That would have been hard to resist, but good job.
mchk   19-4-2017 18:43  Karma  +4   Good job, it's difficult to resist our instincts and stop, but you did it. Important message.
austin821   15-4-2017 05:02  Karma  +5   Well done
sam_smith   14-4-2017 10:35  Karma  +3   I'm sure some of us couldn't resist and stick it right in. Afterall it's an offer very hard to refuse
wickedwickedsin   12-4-2017 16:26  Karma  +2   Thanks for sharing your near death experience. Scary and crazy regarding some of what these women are thinking. Our live ...
twelve98   10-4-2017 23:47  Karma  +3   I'd say 1k is about right for a BJ in central
Jack_Sparrow   10-4-2017 07:49  Karma  +5   
orangerange   9-4-2017 01:45  Karma  +2   
UncleDad   8-4-2017 22:08  Karma  +4   Bareback....... Foot job? Haha
stinkyfeet   8-4-2017 20:18  Karma  +3   Come to shenzhen. Girls are younger n CIM is the norm all at 318rmb
porkchops   8-4-2017 13:55  Karma  +3   
joey88   8-4-2017 12:25  Karma  +4   
zebra   8-4-2017 12:11  Karma  +2   
jimyum   8-4-2017 10:13  Karma  +4   
zebra
Erotic Emperor

UID 109166
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2596
Posts 340
Karma 2502
Acceptance 1882
Reading Access 60
Registered 9-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2017 12:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 rosebud888's post

That's a walkup spa. This girl has been on the scene for years and has been reported here before: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/r ... 1&goto=newpost. She offers BBBJ to everyone and then charges whatever she wants after the deed. Without commenting on the hygienic concern, this is a rather dubious business model.

Recent Ratings
professuser   12-4-2017 18:20  Acceptance  +1   
wickedwickedsin
Carnal Conqueror

UID 93684
Digest Posts 0
Credits 437
Posts 291
Karma 433
Acceptance 84
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2017 16:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 rosebud888's post

A praise highly to your conscious mind and be able to pull back for a bare back - in the future you will be able to tell your grand children about your "near death" experience!

Sounds like a great lesson for all of us to learn while being healthy.
fugigal
Lustful Lord

UID 102641
Digest Posts 0
Credits 589
Posts 390
Karma 582
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-2-2013
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2017 13:52  Profile P.M. 
this is a mistake the most common male will make
- use LB instead of the brain to think at that particular monment.

Anyway, $1,000 for the services that you got (from what you said a exotic lady) is not unreasonable

Recent Ratings
professuser   13-4-2017 19:48  Acceptance  +1   Favorable