Name : Cherry
Nationality: Vietnamese
Face: 8/10
Body: 10/10 
GFE: 10/10
PSE 9/10
Price :  $500 MYR for “short time“
Repeat: YES, over and over and over

We each have our types…. I happen to love women who are SHORT & THIN. I’m good with 5 - 5’4. I’m even okay going a touch shorter, but 5 feet tall is just about perfect to me… and Cherry fit the bill perfectly!

I get to Beach Club early, like 9:15 and there was a nice mix of talent already, but the place was pretty dead… a few that I wouldn’t mind taking home, but it was early, so I settled into a nice seat at the bar and ordered a drink. No sooner did my drink arrive then Cherry and a friend came walking over.

I actually saw Cherry on Wednesday night when I was there, and she came over to talk with me, but for some reason I wasn’t getting a great vibe. I was super attracted to her, I just wasn’t getting the same in return, or so I thought.

Her friend asked me if I liked Cherry, I said I totally do (I felt like I was back in high school for a minute! LOL!!). So, her friend whispered something into her ear and all of a sudden Cherry got totally affectionate. Cool with me! We had a few drinks and chatted a bit, and did a tiny bit of negotiating… $500 for short time, $1,000 for overnight. I pushed back and said my budget for fun was $400… she said no, $500. I dropped it… I was actually going to make my decision on how affectionate she was… and she didn’t disappoint. She was holding my hand, hugging me, pulling me close, etc. Came time for a round of drinks and I bought her friend one as well. Her friend was playing total matchmaker… it was nice. At some point, Cherry even started kissing me, which I totally dug.

I downed my drink pretty quick and Cherry said she was getting a little drunk and couldn’t finish hers, which I took as a cue that it was time to go before she got too drunk, so we headed out.

We made our way to the door and headed for a taxi. The taxi turned out to be a bit away, so I picked her up and carried her for about 100 feet, she was so tiny! Ugh, I’m totally turned on!

In the cab there was some nice rubbing of my cock, some nice kissing, etc. I’m falling in love.

Once we get to my room it was clothes flying everywhere and passionate kissing. No blowjob, actually, it was right to fucking! And BBFS was on offer… she actually, really wanted me to, but I wasn’t having any of it. Not that I’m sure it wouldn’t have felt great, and I didn’t consider it for about 200 nanoseconds, but there was no way I was going to partake! She hopped off me and laid down on the bed and told me to fuck her, which I figured I would delay for a minute or two… I start instead with a little cat bath and some light fingering. I keep this going for a few minutes and she starts arching her back and yells that she is going to cum. Holy shit! If I wasn’t hard before this, this certainly would have gotten me rock hard. She is dripping wet at this point so I reach for a condom, but don’t want to stop fingering her so she grabs the condom package from my hand and rips it open and puts the condom on me. We start with some nice missionary with her legs up on my shoulders… and this is why I love tiny little chicks: I’m moving her around easily and picking her up for different positions. I’m literally dying here… this girl is so into it and screaming, I’m starting to get worried that someone is going to call the front desk!

We move into doggie and after a minute or so, she sits up so that we’re both kneeling and in a kneeling RCG, it was incredible. She was gyrating her hips (twerking?) and I’m feeling like I’m about to explode. We go back into doggie for about 2 minutes with her turning around looking at me and me leaning in to kiss her and I exploded. This is maybe 15 total minutes of fucking… and it was incredible.

I didn’t EVER want this girl to leave.  

I was able to snap a few pictures, at first she didn’t want me to (see the first one with her hands over her face), but then we laid back down in bed and I took a few of us together, which she was cool with - I posted them originally, but then decided to take them down, I didn't feel right. I left her WeChat pic (with RA @ 50).  

She then got dressed and we got connected on WeChat (no, I won’t pass along her contact info, sorry!) She arranged for a Grab and we kissed goodbye. We’re still texting and I’m hoping she comes back over at the end of the night! I dug this girl!

One more day in KL and then off to Singapore! I think I might take a break tomorrow and just go do some touristy things… of course, just wait until tomorrow is here and I’m bored… LOL!

Side note - there were at least 5 or 6 chicks there tonight that I would say were 9’s or 10’s. Even though I was pretty sure I was going to be leaving with Cherry, there were a few that made me think twice.

[ Last edited by  hkpunter999 at 8-4-2017 03:18 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
TedKoppel   22-4-2017 13:52  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
tripwire   12-4-2017 14:00  Karma  +3   Great stuff!
batman108   11-4-2017 14:14  Acceptance  +5   Awesome and thanks
obe   10-4-2017 09:44  Karma  +10   Excellent
Dilmah   9-4-2017 20:45  Karma  +5   Nice
stinkyfeet   9-4-2017 17:02  Karma  +8   
ZOZu   9-4-2017 01:38  Karma  +2   Great report!
chelsea10010   8-4-2017 21:38  Karma  +1   Nice report. Beware of Lady boys in KL
ltshinysidez   8-4-2017 19:51  Karma  +5   
laseracronym   8-4-2017 15:30  Karma  +3   
jeffzeke   8-4-2017 13:38  Karma  +6   nice!
joey88   8-4-2017 12:27  Karma  +4   
jimyum   8-4-2017 09:52  Karma  +2   
Freelancer   8-4-2017 08:24  Karma  +6   
foosdf   8-4-2017 07:05  Karma  +4   
porkchops   8-4-2017 01:40  Karma  +3   Sounds like an amazing punt!
twelve98   8-4-2017 01:32  Karma  +2   Great report. Haven't been to beach club in 5+ years seems the prices have doubled!
hkpunter999
Godfather of Hole

UID 122416
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7709
Posts 427
Karma 7631
Acceptance 1561
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2017 05:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Round "2"

So Cherry and I were WeChatting (is that the way to refer to it?) pretty much since she left.... and we make plans to go out on Saturday night... with her best friend.... the three of us. She tells me that they'll be at my hotel to pick me up at 11PM and we're going to go to some cool nightclub Zouk.

Well, they show up at 11 - her friend was the one playing matchmaker for us the night before, and the two of them looked fantastic. Her friend is cute, like a 7+, I hadn't realized what a GREAT body her friend had.

As odd as this sounds, I'm starting to reconsider. It's already 11 and I'm 50 years old... hanging out with two hot Viet chicks in there 20s at some EDM club where we are just starting the night at 11 is just a little much for me I think.... but once I see them I got a miraculous second wind!

So we hop in the Uber and off we go. The club is only like 10 minutes from my hotel, so we're there quickly and I figure if I start to get tired or whatever, I can just head back. We get there and the place is PACKED! There is huge line out the door -- uh, it's a Saturday night, of course!

Here is where the night starts getting really good!

Turns out the Zouk is at this place with all these different restaurants & nightclubs, so we walk around a bit and finally just grab a table at one of the restaurants and have a drink. We're laughing and having a great time, mostly trying to find a guy for Cherry's friend, who made the comment how much she was boy crazy!

As we're drinking, they ask if I'm hungry and if I want to go somewhere and eat? Sure, what the heck.

We headed to a the Alor Street Food Night Market where they take me to a Vietnamese place. Lots of good food and several beers later, we decide to call it a night and they tell me that they are going to take me back to my hotel. When we get there, Cherry offers to come up with me and her friend asks if she can use my bathroom....

Dear Penthouse Letters...

Up in my room the really heavy flirting begins and they offer to both sleep with me, and start negotiating. I very quickly pushed back and reminded them about the cabs, drinks, and food I paid for all night.

Yes, there was a part of me that was hoping that Cherry was there because she wanted to be... but, I've been around enough to know better!

We settle on a price and the fun begins. Now, I'm not typically a threesome guy, one chick is usually more than enough for me to handle, but I was super horny at this point and was growing more and more attracted to Cherry's friend as the night progressed.

This sounds horrible, but I can't remember the friends name. Ugh. I feel horrible!

Anyway, I'll be totally honest here, I didn't last for very long. The two of them took turns sucking my cock and then Cherry gets up and starts a very enthusiastic RCG. I let her fuck me for a bit while her friend is playing with my balls and giving me a catbath. I decided what I really wanted was to finish with a blowjob, so I pull Cherry off and ask them to go back to BJ, which they did. I lasted about 2 more minutes before I exploded.

That was my last night in KL! What a way to end this part of my trip! I'm off to Singapore today.

@Chelsea10010 - yes, I got propositioned by one in the lobby of my hotel when I was coming back one of the previous nights. I was fooled at first, but quickly realized!

@Twelve98 - from the girls I spoke with at Beach Club, I think $400 - $500 seems to be the going rate these days.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   19-4-2017 13:07  Karma  +6   very nice finish to a memorable KL visit!
foosdf   9-4-2017 14:51  Karma  +4   
porkchops   9-4-2017 13:40  Karma  +4   Oh, they both wanted to be there! Just not for the reasons you may have hoped for...
cruman999   9-4-2017 05:31  Karma  +6