Karma 7631
Acceptance 1561
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2017 05:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Malaysia] [Kuala Lumpur] Outcall with Total GFE Thai, Gigi

I had a GREAT experience last time I was in KL with a super sexy Thai chick named Paula, so decided to repeat with the same agency… spoiler alert, the sex was great!

Date: Thursday, April 6th - 9:00PM
Name : Gigi
Nationality: Thai
Link: http://www.kle69.com
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 
GFE: 10/10
Price :  $500 MYR per 90 minutes, 2 shot ($113 USD)
Repeat: Yes

Arranged for Gigi for 9PM, and right about 9 my phone dinged, she was waiting in the lobby for me! Headed down and when the elevator door opened, there was a cute chick, but not exactly like the chick in the pictures. Oh, it was Gigi, for sure, but her hair was pulled up in a bun, so maybe that was it… still a cute girl.

We held hands on the ride up, and she avoided kissing me at first, which I thought was strange. Then, we get to the room and she insists on a shower - even though I just took one. There was a little language barrier here, so I don’t think she understood me. That having been said, if the girl asks me to join her in the shower, I’m not going to say no…

So we undress, and head to the shower. There is a little soapy play, but no BJ and still no kissing.

Well, all this is about to change…. for the better!

Once showered, it’s like we were long lost lovers reunited. She starts passionately kissing me and then starts to proceed giving me a nice cat bath, a little scripted, but she is was making these sweet little sounds, like she really enjoyed it. Even if it was fake, it was totally working for me.

I had an upgraded hotel room, so I had this comfy couch which I sat down on and she kneeled in front of me and proceeds to give me a fantastic blowjob! Not fast, not deep, just super sensual and using both her hands to do provide a lot of variation. I stopped her several times as I wanted this to last forever. After about 15/20 minutes we make our way to the bed where we start in missionary, and after a few minutes I grabbed her right leg and then put it on top of her left leg, so she is laying on her side (what is that called again??), where we go for about 5 minutes nice & slowly. We move back to missionary where she is moaning so wonderfully, and after a few minutes I just couldn’t take it anymore and explode.

It was some of the most sensual sex I’ve had in while.

At my age, I’m not usually one to do 2 rounds in a day, but as we were laying in bed she starts playing with my cock and I started getting hard again… and so begins round 2. The HJ quickly turns to a BJ and then a little CG where I start to lose my erection… which I can’t believe. Eh, I probably wasn’t going to be able to cum again so soon…. so we laid there a bit longer, chatted some more and then we showered again and she took off.

A nice 90 minutes with a really nice girl.

So, here comes the kicker. I take Gigi down to the lobby and standing at the elevator is a super hot asian chick. I walked Gigi to the lobby and turn around to go back to the evaluators. The elevator door opens and some guy is there to get her! Ugh! The three of us ride the elevator up to his floor (I was stating a few floors up). Now, this girl wasn’t just cute, she was really hot…. with a great body! Why do I share this? If any of you were that guy, please tell me who this chick was!!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
obe   5-6-2017 08:52  Karma  +10   Got to love GFE
TedKoppel   14-4-2017 07:48  Acceptance  +1   
Dilmah   9-4-2017 20:44  Karma  +4   Nic3
laseracronym   8-4-2017 15:33  Karma  +3   
Freelancer   8-4-2017 08:23  Karma  +6   
Petay_1283   7-4-2017 16:59  Karma  +6   
Dr.A   7-4-2017 16:57  Karma  +4   
cknc31   7-4-2017 14:31  Karma  +2   
porkchops   7-4-2017 12:41  Karma  +3   Great report, thanks!
batman108   7-4-2017 11:43  Karma  +5   Awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   7-4-2017 10:32  Karma  +6   cute Thai in KL!
joey88   7-4-2017 08:42  Karma  +4   
foosdf   7-4-2017 08:18  Karma  +4   Excellent
chiahal   7-4-2017 06:27  Karma  +2   Great Review. Too bad I'm never in KL or I would book her in an instant!