Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4.5/5
PSE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length:  SGD 50 for room + 150 for FS
Room: moderate size, clean and simple with massage bed & shower
Repeat: Yes
Recommend:  Yes

Noticed another bro's report on Fiona and wanted to find her, then realized I actually met her a year ago and still had her on Wechat. She's still in the same location in Chinatown, there were some other interesting girls to try at the location but my mission was Fiona. I contacted her on Wechat prior to arrival but she initially didn't recognize me as I had gained some weight since we last met, so spent some time getting reacquainted with each other. She picked at blemishes on my skin whilst we chatted, i thought that another sweet GFE move on her part. Once we've warmed up each other, onto the main event. She gave me a very enthusiastic bbbj for a few mins, then eventually capped me with her mouth and continued with cbj for a little while. We then moved onto massage bed, but perhaps I was a bit too tense and tired, my lil bro wasn't fully awake. Fiona shone through again, telling me to lie back down and proceeded with a very sensual catbath which quickly did the trick. What followed was a great GFE session where I successfully graduated from cheek pecking to LFK and then finally DFK. Handed her 150 without any negotiation before/after deed and she accepted gratefully with a kiss.

I'll keep wechat private for now but you can PM me for the location. Fiona's almost always there, but hopefully there'll be more reports about other girls in the stable.

Recent Ratings
theworld   20-4-2017 00:12  Acceptance  +1   
niteverk   7-4-2017 06:12  Karma  +3   Thanks
rocketlaces   6-4-2017 15:17  Karma  +2   She did the picking at blemishes part for me as well, her GFE is really solid.
hkpunter999   6-4-2017 06:11  Karma  +3   
JJJ37   6-4-2017 01:02  Karma  +4