Acceptance 11
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-10-2012
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 4-4-2017 00:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand][Bangkok] Bitstyle Massage

Date & Time of Session:  Apr 3rd, 2017 afternoon.
Name:  Dada
Link: http://www.bitstylemassage.com/
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: English/Thai. Her English is passable
Face:  7
Body:  8 (preference)
Skill: 7
Service: 7
GFE: 7
PSE: No
Price: 2,500 Baht
Repeat: Yes to the place and her if she is here next time.

Detailed report of your experience:

So I was reading about this place as another Japanese style BJ bar pink salon.  The menu does offer bunch of 'courses' that include a BJ. I figure these places do BBBJ because how would they survive if they didn't.  I also noticed that there was a FS option that is about 500 baht more than Addict. Not too bad since baht is like Monopoly money to me at this point and its still cheap as hell relative to US.  I also read that the girls here are good looking and young so I came to check it out.

Small shop, walk in and was handed the course menu. Mama san was there along with a cashier.  I asked to see the girls and they busted out a powerpoint presentation on the screen.  She went through the slides as to who was available.  I saw one ore two I liked but then Mamasan said she can bring them out in person.... ok. Dada comes out first and is MCOT, nice cute and curvy with a nice ass.  There was another one that had a Japanese look and would have been my second choice. Went for Dada and like clockwork, the girls all make comments. Gets me every time.  Mamasan said she really likes me so I asked for a discount but they just laughed.  

Showered alone which was fine because I have had enough showers these days and my skin is probably dying from all the chemicals. I quickly rinse and she comes back with some hot oil. She actually gives a decent massage front and back and I am loving her thighs and ass on my legs.  Get her to flip and she begins a very nice BBBJ.  We get into it in all positions and end with a nice doggy finish in view of that nice ass.  She then tells me to relax and showers and needs me to wait out the hour I guess for service reasons. We continue to feel each other up and talk. She makes comments that she likes me and had fun. She mentioned farangs and Indian dudes aren't her favorite. I told her shes in trouble because they will like that big ass over the others.

Good place, dont think I will come back tomorrow.

Bonus play after this one. I went to the Royal Legacy massage join right before the turn on Soi 24 and built some rapport with the foot massage girls. I know from experience in Phuket that all foot joints will give it up too upstairs if you get a thai/oil massage. I saw a cutie there the first time yesterday and this time waited her after my foot massage. I asked for her to do the Thai specifically and of course the other ladies knew what I wanted since they knew she was the cutest one. Got upstairs alone and definitely enjoyed some massage before she offered up a HJ for a 1000.  I was digging her so I went for it and she let me feel her up and she started to DFK when some others customers came in.  We finished quietly and she finished the massage for the hour. I left happy so I consider this a good value.

Recent Ratings
jasontannn   15-4-2017 21:08  Acceptance  +1   
laseracronym   8-4-2017 15:58  Karma  +3   
jimyum   8-4-2017 09:33  Karma  +4   
obe   4-4-2017 22:46  Karma  +8   
porkchops   4-4-2017 13:27  Karma  +3   
hkpunter999   4-4-2017 06:26  Karma  +4   
JJJ37   4-4-2017 03:27  Karma  +4   
jake.houston   4-4-2017 02:14  Karma  +8   Thanks