Registered 23-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2017 16:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
36GG goddess

Date & Time of Session:
Name: Elise
Link: http://www.diamonddollz.co.uk/content/diamond-dollz-elise/
Nationality & Language: half Asian half white.
Face: 3/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: £60 for 40 minutes
Repeat: Maybe, but there's other beauty's to try out.

So having missed my train And realised next train back was in an hour and a half I thought hmmmm. How do I kill the time? So I was feeling kinda horny plus I wanted to check this chick out for ages. So having walked for half an hot I came to the location and was greeted by a line of girls, who were all looking amazing. Especially this blond chick. In hindsight I should've gone with her as she was stunning. So I kindly decline and say I'm looking for Elise, but she was booked by Someone before me, so I just wait in the waiting area.

Having waiting about 20 mins Elise walks out in pink thongs and bra and calls me over. So at this point my dick is fully erect and ready for action. She calls me in to the room and she's pretty chilled out. She's like if you wanna shower or do you wanna get straight into fucking. And I was like hell yeah let's fuck. So she takes her bra off and oh my god. They are HUGE 36GG plus they were natural which made it even better.

So at first she gives me a little back rub, before she starts to tease my cock by stroking it up and down and occasionally putting a finger up my bum( which felt a bit weird, but I didn't mind ) she then proceeds to turn me over and asked if I want bareback bj or with a condom. And normally I never go bareback, but with those tits I couldn't resist. She sucks me off vigiorously, going in deep and hard whilst stroking my balls. The feeling was sensational. What made it better was the fact that she has sensational blue eyes that looked hot af when she looked at you seductively  during the blowjob. After about 10 mins of trooping away we proceed to the main course.
Y
I flip her over and I won't lie this is the best view I've ever had in my life. A nice clean shaven pussy, with a huge ass and those big tits *she's. Or your average girl she is thick and juicy* (this was in missionary position) at this point I was like fuck I've gotta ask for a photo and she said yes you can but it's £10 extra and I was like wtf. This kinda put me off. So I insert my cock into her tight pussy and pound her till she's moaning in pain. Her soft tits just bouncing up and down, I pounded away until I fired my load into her throbbing warm pussy. After this she cleans me and just lies on top of me to suck her tits.

After this I couldn't resist, but ask for another shot so she agreed. She begins to give me a BBBJ, but it was semi erect. So she goes into doggy lubes her self up and tells me to smash away until I'm erect. So I do this and within a couple of minutes it's standing up raring to go. So I pick her up she's got her arms wrapped around me and I fuck her like this for a couple of minutes with her tits just glued into my face. I throw her back down onto the bed and we finish off with a bj. Whilst I ate and fingered her Pussy, she began to deepthroat my cock (a lot of spitting action) until I cummed in her mouth.

All in all it was a good punt, but I'm pissed off I couldn't get any photos of her in person. But next time I'm
Going for the blondie that works here

[ Last edited by  Adamkahn at 3-4-2017 16:56 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
laseracronym   8-4-2017 16:02  Karma  +3   
joey88   4-4-2017 17:30  Karma  +4   £60 for 2 shots with her?! Sounds a bargain
JJJ37   4-4-2017 03:28  Karma  +3   fan give good blow job?
batman108   4-4-2017 00:03  Acceptance  +5   awesome and thanks
bohica   3-4-2017 23:20  Karma  +6   Nice juGGs !!!
hkpunter999   3-4-2017 20:05  Karma  +2   
Adamkahn
Carnal Conqueror

UID 147724
Digest Posts 0
Credits 269
Posts 34
Karma 264
Acceptance 99
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2017 16:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Adamkahn's post

Hey, guys how do I upload multiple photos?
hkpunter999
Godfather of Hole

UID 122416
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7832
Posts 432
Karma 7754
Acceptance 1569
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2017 20:08  Profile P.M. 
Right above where you can set the Reading Access (which is to the left of the Attachment) - there is a "Uploading New Attachments [+] [-].... "

You add additional pictures by clicking on the +
bohica
Throbbing Titan

UID 18417
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3379
Posts 2138
Karma 3340
Acceptance 782
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2009
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2017 23:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Adamkahn's post

Can start you off with her db photo

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
JJJ37   4-4-2017 03:29  Karma  +5   FAWK!!

Bend Over Here It Comes Again...