Post at 13-5-2017 04:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Originally posted by YouthAgainst at 31-3-2017 15:54
In my book, these 3 surpass HK:

Jakarta - especially the punters clubs

Bangkok - gogos, freelancers, bars

London - walkups for 25-30gbp for FS and CBJ

London at 25-30 GBP!?  Wow, I've been missing out big time.  I'm in London every month and no idea where a quality walk up can be found without significant risk.  Do tell!
mrclen
Carnal Conqueror

UID 107351
Digest Posts 0
Credits 477
Posts 160
Karma 454
Acceptance 457
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-7-2013
Location US Florida
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2017 06:27  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
where?

Just my 2 cents!  I spent my time in Thailand when the most you needed was a warm bed.  Don't remember ever paying, but then again I am old enough to say i forgot!  Yeah, it was a long time ago, Vietnam era.   Haven't been there since.  But I do go to China 4 to 5 times per year but only hit the high days of Changping twice before it got shut down.  Still have a friend or two there who now work in factories but are more than happy to take care of me when I show up.  

Just for information, I am not into the sauna, walkup, or short time action that I might have been up for many years ago.  Now I enjoy the company and the time and the sex, in that order!  So my visits always include several evenings  in the KTV's.  Sometimes you win and sometimes not so much!  I don't think the prices in the second tier cities (where I go) are too high, typically starting at 300/800/1200.  Some just a bit higher and some lower.  Most I have ever paid for sitting was 400 and 1400 for overnight but these were high end girls.  There are no flower streets like CP used to be, but I will settle for 30 girls at a time coming into the room to select.

So my suggestion to the bros out there is:  Don't be afraid to try the smaller cities, and yes, even if you are into the quick in and out, it's there but sometimes a bit hard to find.
flkey
Musky Member

UID 178864
Digest Posts 0
Credits 109
Posts 49
Karma 107
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2017 16:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #21 SuitedAK's post

That depends on the quality and cost for WGs.  For me, Thailand and Germany are the heaven.  I will choose FKK of Germany and the go-go bars or soap land in Thailand.  Macau was my heaven in 7 to 8 years ago.
Pjparadox
Nookie Newbie

UID 197589
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7
Posts 9
Karma 3
Acceptance 85
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 22-5-2017 02:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 lazard's post

Korea is awesome.  Outcalls aren't all that difficult as a foreigner, but you need to speak at least a little Korean (or read so you can SMS).   I was never refused service in that situation.  Most demand that you use a condom if you are a foreigner, but frankly I wouldn't want to risk NOT using one.  

As for glass house ladies, yeah, they can be a bit more picky.  I don't really care though because  the OC girls tend to be a lot prettier and younger.   That was my experience in Seoul anyway.   Also,  Itaewon girls are pretty indiscriminate.

Some of the best girls I ever had were in Korea and I found them just by googling  "Traveling Massage Seoul"  in Korean, going to the image search,  and clicking on the ones that I thought looked the best.   Usually it would take me to a Naver cafe or something with an ad including a phone number and/or Kakao Talk (Korean Line/WeChat)  ID.   

From there..  (in Korean) text  "Hello.  Are you available tonight?  I am near (insert landmark or say what Dong (district) you are in).  I'm American, is that okay?" (wait for response,  give time and address,  wait for confirmation)  

In two years living there, I only had one  not so attractive girl come,  one so-so girl come, and the rest were some of the hottest working girls I've seen.  This coming from someone who has lived in Thailand for several years.

[ Last edited by  Pjparadox at 22-5-2017 02:50 ]