Reading Access 40
Registered 22-6-2015
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2017 08:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
is HK a punter's paradise heaven

Hey All,

Just want to get everybody opinion if HK is a punter's heaven. Granted I've been very limited on where I've punted. Mostly HK/Macau/Japan and non FS in China. So I'm basing my opinion on what I'd read and my own first hand experience. I claim HK is the best for multiple reason.

1. Pricing: For under USD100 you could score one session with a WG. Quality of the girl will of course dictate the price. But I don't see many location beating it. Of course, using your own charm and picking one up at a bar is complete free.
2. Variety: I know most of them are Chinese but with enough exploring there are girls from multiple countries. Real or not, I'll have 0 idea.
3. Freedom: What I meant is, you could go door to door and see in person if the girl is your COT. No need to worry about bait and switch. What you see is what you get. You don't like her just say no thanks and move on next door.

I think what wins the argument for me is mainly number 3. No commitment to the girl until you step into the room.

If there is other location that other bro feels that is better than HK I will like to hear about it. Want to explore more of this mongering world =P

Recent Ratings
flkey   20-5-2017 16:40  Acceptance  +1   
ManchesterU   17-4-2017 19:01  Acceptance  +2   
MothToAFlame   31-3-2017 19:45  Acceptance  +3   
Explorer1   31-3-2017 10:56  Acceptance  +2   
Explorer1
Lustful Lord

UID 156282
Digest Posts 0
Credits 600
Posts 271
Karma 560
Acceptance 806
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2017 10:55  Profile P.M. 
For a guy like me (quick fix type) I would have to agree with your "Number Three".  Nailed on with the what you see is what you get.  I don't get to punt in HKG 141 as often as most members here.....only get a chance to 7-9days visit HKG once a year.  Beside the walking 141 is my 「go to」.  I find walking down the stairs hurt my knees more than upwards but walking upwards in hot weather not so much fun as well LOL.  Sucks getting old!!!
jake.houston
Master Mongerer

UID 93098
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6884
Posts 610
Karma 6748
Acceptance 2715
Reading Access 80
Registered 21-7-2012
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2017 11:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hoo8myryce's post

I personally think there are a number of places that surpass HK in relation to your points listed above. However, if I add Wan Chai and the clubs in that part of the city into the mix then for that type of punting then HK is number one.

That is the beauty of it for me. Many places in the world are better than others, but those reasons are different in each place.

Thailand is great for massage joints and GoGo bars if that is your thing. There is also the freelancer scene in Thailand. It rivals Wan Chai with the exception of the fact that every day is Sunday in Bangkok if you hit the right clubs.

I think in Wan Chai I am more enamored with the Indo girls so it may seem better than it really is overall. This is kind of funny as my regular in WC is actually a filipina.

I don't really like the production line of the walk ups. The fact that a popular walk up girl or hotel girl will see upwards of 8-12 guys in a busy day does little to drive my interest in being next in a never ending line.

You ask a valid question and I expect you will get as many opinions as we have members.

J

“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
― Steve Martin
Jake (The Snake: King of 141)
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2017 12:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Explorer1's post

I adored the bar girls in Bangkok, Pattaya, Manila [when MH Del Pilar was open] and Angeles City. Great fun and great girls.

Live Life With Passion
lazard
Carnal Conqueror

UID 81205
Digest Posts 0
Credits 222
Posts 70
Karma 219
Acceptance 50
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2017 12:31  Profile P.M. 
HK is great if you're on a tight budget or are a foreigner.  Personally, I prefer punting in Korea or Japan, although your options there are extremely limited if you are not asian and do not speak the language.
UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2003
Posts 1038
Karma 1883
Acceptance 2409
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2017 13:43  Profile Blog P.M. 
I think that there are reasons for many places in the world.
A lot of it depends on where you're most comfortable punting.
A lion probably wouldn't fare very well in the arctic... Polar bears similarly in Africa.
There's plenty of fun all around.
I've heard great stories from Las Vegas, Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Montreal, etc.  etc.

Most on here have HongKong as a regular-ish haunt, hence why we're all on a site that's heavy on HK intel. Which might be why there's a HK bias

~UD

Recent Ratings
Explorer1   31-3-2017 14:34  Acceptance  +2   
Explorer1
Lustful Lord

UID 156282
Digest Posts 0
Credits 600
Posts 271
Karma 560
Acceptance 806
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2017 14:34  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by UncleDad at 31-3-2017 13:43
I think that there are reasons for many places in the world.
A lot of it depends on where you're most comfortable punting.
A lion probably wouldn't fare very well in the arctic... Polar bears similarl ...

China DongGuan used to make my dick painful fucking everyday (even twice a day) but after the crackdown, buddies that used to bring me to Action stop punting there except KTV which is way over priced especially in Shanghai.  Anyways, I would like to chip in on Montreal and Toronto's side.  Montreal; Places/Agents I visit, France&Viet WG are pretty active but the cleanliness(maybe it's just me) weren't top notch.   As for Toronto, there are a few www.sites that have lots of Koreans and most of them very good service.  Photo on their site all PhotoShopped but in person, still pretty good.  Most take white and even Big Black guys like a champ!! .
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30851
Posts 2020
Karma 30486
Acceptance 7291
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2017 15:14  Profile Blog P.M. 
You will find diverse opinions here, and that's a good thing. One example: I agree with Jake for the most part, although we have different modus operandi. I never go to Wanchai and I've stopped going to go-gos in Bangkok/Pattaya. I don't drink alcohol, don't like smoky places and have no need for a "party scene"--been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

But that's just me. Hong Kong offers this for those who want it, high-end Thai hotel girls from the Roy stable (almost all are from northern Thailand and that is RARE), low-end Thai gals in walkups (you can upgrade this experience by speaking Thai and, more importantly, but offering to pay for a double-session), experienced PRC MILFs who are experienced and often have mad skills, freelancers increasingly available via social media (but get a personal reference, scams abound), and of course the 141 database which has the contact info and pictures which may/may not be factual. We also have the forum to triangulate all this.

In terms of sheer poon it's hard to beat Bangkok or Pattaya, but there you're dealing almost exclusively with Thais. HK being more international, you have more options. In Thailand they may say "up to you" (My take? NEVER let them get away with that, because it is NOT up to you--good to know this and other things in advance), but in Hong Kong it really IS up to you.

And yes, item #3: you see a reasonable representation of what you're being offered (yeah sure, push-up bras, OK OK). This is one reason why B&S is so frowned upon in our community--because we are accustomed to truth-in-advertising. We talk among ourselves, we give advice, hand out sympathy Ks for punts-gone-wrong, chide people for nonsensical one-liners. I often tell people that the unwritten law in Hong Kong is "reasonableness": a society this crowded operates on the assumption that our fellow city-dwellers will be reasonable. And most of the time, we are.

It's reasonable to expect a Thai walk-up charging $350 or so to give you an uninspired quickie with a CBJ and limit you to 30 minutes. Want a better experience? Double it. That's reasonable, and (assuming you're clean, polite, and respectful...and funny because Thai women love to laugh) you may have a far better time. Depends on the gal, and on your chemistry.

Want a better room? The hotel gals in the Roy stable have them...and you'll pay more for the privilege. It's reasonable.

The OP was wondering about other nationalities and note that the ones I've just described are Thai. PRC working girls are common in HK, and Thais probably second. There are Indonesians around, and Filipinas, but except for the "maid parade" they're not common.

"Japanese" (who are mostly Koreans). Koreans and Eastern European WGs are available at higher prices in hotel rooms. Lately there's been an influx of "Russian" girls in walk-ups, notably King Hing in MKK. They may or may not be Russian (Uzbekistan, possibly Romanian, I dunno) but tend to stick with CBJs which typically don't much for me, and I haven't checked any out. For skilled European talent it's hard to beat German FKKs, although you'll shred some euros and of course the MTR doesn't go there.

I've had fun in Singapore, but it's always with Thai technicians. The sauna scene in major Chinese cities was cracked down upon, and the river of adorable Vietnamese freelancers allowed into Phnom Penh for years stopped flowing long ago. So, here's my opinion:

If you're willing to learn the language, dress properly and ready/willing/able to deal with Thai women, a visit or even residence in Bangkok or Pattaya will bring you a cornucopia of whatever--from one-stop freelancers (you DEFINITELY don't have to go to some club to meet those) to professional girlfriends. You will need to be consistent and take their needs into consideration if you want to play this game. I've written about this before so I won't here, but I lived in Bangkok for a year and am so glad I did.

If you want skilled Eastern European (primarily Romanian) techs in a variety of phenotypes, stark naked so you can see exactly what you're getting, FKKs in Germany are for you. It's not cheap, but it's unique. Dr A on this forum has reported on other types of clubs--they're less expensive and have a variety of experiences. Like all scenes, things change here, so stay current.

If you want variety, Hong Kong is the place. Rooms can be small and time can be short. But in terms of travel. value-for-money, having a few favorite providers who treat you well even if you haven't seen them in months...Hong Kong. Hong Fucking Kong.

That's my two cents' worth.

JtB

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   17-4-2017 13:13  Acceptance  +6   very true, good insight Jack.
ltshinysidez   9-4-2017 14:09  Acceptance  +8   This is solid
hoo8myryce   1-4-2017 00:12  Acceptance  +3   
Dr.A
Sex God

UID 124897
Digest Posts 0
Credits 22469
Posts 1057
Karma 22336
Acceptance 2665
Reading Access 110
Registered 25-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2017 15:52  Profile P.M. 
HK is a good city, with a good P4P scene, i like walks up and small massage place around the town like K-pressure.
But for me Thailand (Pattaya and Bangkok) and Germany are better.

HK for me win on Macau, Japan, Laos and Cambodia.

Next holiday I will try Kuala Lumpur.

Recent Ratings
hkpunter999   31-3-2017 22:38  Acceptance  +3   I'll try to get a KL Report together - I've got some experience there and about to have more.

Please, don't be a Lame Dupe Over Payer (google it if you don't know) while you are in Pattaya (and every where in the world)
YouthAgainst
Erotic Emperor

UID 25277
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2382
Posts 1761
Karma 2369
Acceptance 250
Reading Access 60
Registered 22-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2017 15:54  Profile P.M. 
In my book, these 3 surpass HK:

Jakarta - especially the punters clubs

Bangkok - gogos, freelancers, bars

London - walkups for 25-30gbp for FS and CBJ
hoo8myryce
Lustful Lord

UID 130838
Digest Posts 0
Credits 946
Posts 109
Karma 934
Acceptance 238
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-6-2015
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2017 00:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 jake.houston's post

I'm happy to get as many opinion as I can. It's nice to read about punting from around the world. And mostly not just report that girl in XYZ is a bomb and is a repeat. But the actual experience and the whole scene is a nice read as well. Prep those first time bro into the mindset of it. Still remember my first punt ever

I also agreed that there is location that is better than HK, knowing the fact that you can't experience a true 3P. Also anal is almost non-existent in HK.

So I welcome all opinion on what is the best. No right no wrong answer here. Everybody taste is different

Recent Ratings
hkpunter999   1-4-2017 00:50  Acceptance  +5   My 1st punt was in HK, so I love that town. Been having a lot of fun elsewhere as well (Singapore & KL).
Dr.A
Sex God

UID 124897
Digest Posts 0
Credits 22469
Posts 1057
Karma 22336
Acceptance 2665
Reading Access 110
Registered 25-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2017 00:35  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by hoo8myryce at 1-4-2017 00:23
Also anal is almost non-existent in HK.  

i been in HK once, i fucked 4 girls, 3 of them offer anal   LOL
Anyway i'll stay in Pattaya for my anal addiction.
For me HK is a good place for sightseeing+p4p.
Thailand 99% for me is only P4P

Please, don't be a Lame Dupe Over Payer (google it if you don't know) while you are in Pattaya (and every where in the world)
hkpunter999
Godfather of Hole

UID 122416
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7728
Posts 428
Karma 7650
Acceptance 1562
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2017 00:48  Profile P.M. 
Just posted a report on Punting in KL, which I really thought was great - both in terms of quality & price!

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   19-4-2017 16:54  Acceptance  +1   I agree! KL is a great place. For the price, younger girls than HK and usually better rooms.
ggccheung
Musky Member

UID 131158
Digest Posts 0
Credits 183
Posts 30
Karma 180
Acceptance 55
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-7-2015
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2017 10:25  Profile P.M. 
It is the convenience in Hong Kong.  WGs everywhere without having to travel hours at a time.  No one's mentioned Taiwan or China; both may be worth a discussion, although I don't know enough of the happenings in Taiwan.
stinkyfeet
Master Mongerer

UID 19967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5915
Posts 561
Karma 5817
Acceptance 1953
Reading Access 80
Registered 8-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2017 19:26  Profile P.M. 
THE FOUR C's are only in Indonesia

CHEAP CHESTY CULOS CRAZY

I haven't had a true PSE (3SOME P2M DBLCIM DBLK9 DBLBBBJ DBLDFK etc) until I came to this country all at under 70usd

Recent Ratings
ltshinysidez   9-4-2017 14:11  Acceptance  +8   Please do a guide! I would love to travel there
weben
Musky Member

UID 117606
Digest Posts 0
Credits 185
Posts 17
Karma 184
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-5-2014
Location San Francisco
Status Offline
Post at 11-4-2017 17:00  Profile P.M. 
I would say Hong Kong is a top 5...

Having lived in Singapore and Hong Kong, I have traveled a significant amount.

As it pertains to HK, I like the convenience of walk-ups, outcall, and bars; not to mention this site for reviews and this forum. However, I really prefer to have long term (overnight) companionship at times. When it comes to overnight companionship, I think Thailand, Indonesia and China are the top. I should qualify China though, I spent most of my time in Shanghai and at the various pickup bars you are going to meet Philippine and Vietnamese women. In fact, I met an extremely hot Vietnamese woman and had her spend the night at my hotel a couple night. Treating her to dinner, and breakfast, basically like a gentleman, got me one of the best experiences I every had... I think she wanted to marry me after just a two nights.

That being said, I have also found great over night companionship in Indonesia and Thailand and I am not sure the same exists in HK. I would like to add, I think the best place for freebies is Indonesia and Vietnam. In my experience, I have never had a problem hooking up quickly with women while in those countries for nothing more than dinner. Although, I don't find Indo women as attractive as Chinese & Vietnamese.

Also, while HK has a lot of options at a very reasonable price. The Orchard Tower clubs in Singapore have a woman from all over the work working in various clubs. And, just like places in Shanghai, lots of Vietnamese, which I find to be more of my persona preference.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   17-4-2017 13:15  Acceptance  +6   well-said. Good insight!
raradidi
Banned

UID 151453
Digest Posts 0
Credits 71
Posts 82
Karma 66
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 0
Registered 10-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 16-4-2017 17:06  Profile P.M. 
HK and Japan(Osaka only) are the only alternatives in Asia, with Korea being the worst place. They have your motion lines, fingerprint minutiae, face contour info and passport no. already as evidence if you went there. Germany is the best place so far.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   17-4-2017 13:16  Acceptance  +6   yes, I've heard many positive stories about FKK clubs in Germany. On my to-do list!
ggccheung
Musky Member

UID 131158
Digest Posts 0
Credits 183
Posts 30
Karma 180
Acceptance 55
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-7-2015
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2017 06:35  Profile P.M. 
I think Thailand is at the top of many bros lists, although I don't understand the infatuation with Bangkok.  Yes there are some rare finds, but also a lot of ladyboys.  I actually prefer visiting locations where surgeries aren't as prominent.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   17-4-2017 13:15  Acceptance  +6   I've been to Thailand and I'm in agreement.
jeffzeke
Section Moderator

UID 158404
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12608
Posts 545
Karma 12427
Acceptance 3624
Reading Access 120
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2017 13:20  Profile Blog P.M. 
Hong Kong is a fantastic mongering destination, and WanChai, walk-ups, 141's, Sunday domestic helpers wandering around, all add up to the intrigue.

I have to put Montreal up there as well, for the carefree attitude, quality of WG and agencies, and the beauty of the young French-Canadian ladies, along with their open attitude towards sex.

My friend has just returned from punting in Costa Rica, and apparently it's is OUTSTANDING, rivaling HK and BKK in terms of quality, low prices, and diversity of women.
Dr.A
Sex God

UID 124897
Digest Posts 0
Credits 22469
Posts 1057
Karma 22336
Acceptance 2665
Reading Access 110
Registered 25-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2017 17:01  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by ggccheung at 17-4-2017 06:35
although I don't understand the infatuation with Bangkok. yes there are some rare finds, but also a lot of ladyboys.

In Thailand mongering places are full of LBs. Not only BKK but also Pattaya and Phuket.

QUOTE:
Originally posted by jeffzeke at 17-4-2017 13:20
punting in Costa Rica, and apparently it's is OUTSTANDING, rivaling HK and BKK in terms of quality, low prices, and diversity of women.

hmmm Costa Rica? i read on the web that CBJ is the norm there, if this is true, is a place to avoid for me.
Low prices? what he mean with low price? from internet resource, S.Domingo, Cuba and others are way more cheap that CR.....

Recent Ratings
ltshinysidez   23-4-2017 23:32  Acceptance  +5   DR FTW!